Chitchat and Flashbacks (Part 1)

A Gangster Kingka has a Gangster Little Sister?! (Hiatus)

Luhan's P.O.V.

We are in the living room, waiting for the food to be served. We are forming a circle. The japanese guys were on our left, the Super Junior hyungs were on our right and between the two were SHINee hyungs except for Taemin hyung and Key hyung who aren't here. The both of them are in kitchen with Ai-ssi and Yongae-ssi. Jin is in the center of Kamenashi-san and Yuri-kun. We were just chitchatting when Kai asked something to Ryeowook hyung.

"Hyung, we visited your cafe last time. It has a really nice and comfy feeling. The name of the cafe is nice too. Did you think all that?" we, EXO, looked at Ryeowook hyung as we waited for his answer. We also got curious about it now that Kai asked.

"Well.. I was the one who made the decision about having two floors and a veranda but it was all Jin's idea about the name and everything else. I suggested that we name it Little Children's Cafe but she said that it was long so we made it to Angel's Cafe. This is just my reason why we named it like that, it's because Jin is our angel." he answered but whispered the last sentence. So Jin was the one who thought about that. But I guess Jin didn't heard it because she was busy talking to her japanese gang.

"I also want to ask Kyuhyun hyung, is it true what you told me? That I was the first one to meet the 9-year-old Jin few years ago?" Chanyeol asked. Kyuhyun looked at us and cleared his throat. Jin looked at Kyuhyun with curiosity.

"Well.. yes. Since they usually had their masks on when they are on the job. But now that you mention it," he said then looked at Jin who was about to run away. "Jin-ah, why didn't you have your mask on that night?" Jin stopped and looked at Kyuhyun.

"Well, I left it that night. I was in a hurry and I thought I might be late in our schedule. But when he talked to me, I felt no need to kill him anyway." We were all shocked except for Super Junior hyungs.

"You tried to kill me back then?" Chanyeol asked, shock written all over his face.

"Yep. Remember when you asked me and I didn't answer you for a few minutes?" Chanyeol nodded at the question. "Well, that was because I was debating if I should kill you or not. But then I saw a glimpse of you and thought that you are harmless." Jin said as she sat in her seat again.

"Oh Jin-ah, are you also the one that Taemin talked with in the rooftop? Because I heard him sayin 'little sister'." Suho asked. We all looked at him. Why didn't he told us about that.

"Yep. That's the only place where we can talk without letting anyone know that we knew each other, on top of that, we are siblings." she answered with a pout. Before anyone could ask again, Taemin and the others arrived with the food. After serving the food, they sat in their places.

"What are you talking about?" Yongae-ssi asked. We told them about what we've talked about so far.

"Ohh, that's really nice. Do you also want to know how we met?" Ai-ssi said with a grin. We all nodded while Jin was listening with a pout again. This girl really likes to pout huh? They really are siblings since Taemin always pouts. Ai-ssi then started the story.

Ai's P.O.V.

Flashback (7 years ago)

Well, me and Yongae lived in a house deep in the forest few years ago. It was just a small house but it's really comfortable. One rainy evening, we heard screams all over the forest. Then someone knocked the door. Me and Yongae brought knives for protection. When I slowly opened the door, a girl with black clothes and black mask suddenly went in and locked the door. She was soaking wet while she looked for places to hide in our small house.

"If there are men looking for a boy with black clothes and black mask, tell them that he went deeper to the forest." she said then she hid in the attic. Surely there were men looking for a boy, so we just followed what she said. The men then went deeper in the forest.

"Are they gone?" she asked while still in the attic. I looked around and said yes when it was clear. She went out of her hiding place.

"I'm sorry for barging in your place like this. Thank you for helping me though." she said with a smile. We just smiled at her. She was so cute, I wish we could keep her.

"Where are my manners. I'm Jaemin. Lee Jaemin." she said and offered her hands. We shook her hands as we also introduced ourselves.

"So why are they looking for you? Did you something bad?" Yongae asked.

"Well, this might sound impossible but... I'm a gangster." she said with a smile.

We were shocked at first but then she told us all about her life and how she became like that. Then she asked us something that changed our lives.

"Do you want to be gangsters like me? So you can also protect yourselves from people like those men." Me and Yongae looked at each other and said yes. We left our home and became new people. And that was how we met Jin and became gangsters.

End of Flashback

"So that's what happened." Kyuhyun said.

"Good job Jaemin-ah~ If not for you, I wouldn't have met Yongae." Key hyung said as he looked at Yongae as he said the last words.

"Also, thanks to our little princess that we have now what you can call a family that we can come back to." I said as I smiled at Jin. She just smiled back.

"Stop this drama already. I'm hungry you know!" Jin said as she took some food and ate.

Sungmin's P.O.V.

After we finished eating with little silly jokes here and there, we headed to the living room so we could share our experiences. Of course, as sunbaes, we were sitted at the sofa with Jaemin, SHINee and the Japanese guys. We knew them since Jaemin always talked about them.

"Hung, why don't you talk about your lives?" Sehun asked looking at me.

"My life? Why mine?" I asked back.

"I'm just curious how you became a gangster. The three of you," he answered. I looked at Taemin and Jaemin to look at their reactions. Taemin really hates talking about the past because Jaemin might remember those bad memories. Jaemin just signaled that it's okay.

"Okay then," I said and started our story.

Flashback

My father died because of a heart attack when I was 13. Me and my mom lived with my cousins' family. The three of us got more closer because of that. But they didn't know that I have a secret. I would go out late at night to meet my gang. We named it Super Junior. Well, they were already my friends before we even made this to a gang so we have no problem. We were still rookies when my father died. I was with them, having a fight. But Leeteuk hyung isn't with us that time.

"You shouldn't have challenged us when you knew that you were weak," Kangin hyung said. "Now, scram!" he added. We just laughed as we looked at the bastards scramming.

"Oh, leader-nim is calling," Heechul hyung said and answered the phone.

"Yobosaeyo?... Yes, we're together right now... What?... Okay. I'll tell him that," he said and hung up. He looked at me with worried in his eyes.

"Your family.." as soon as he said those two words, we rushed to where we lived. When we arrived, we saw black smoke all over the house. I looked around if my only family were still alive. When I saw no sign of any of them, I knelt on the ground and thought that I lost my family. My mother, my uncle and aunt, my cousins. I thought they died when Leeteuk hyung called me.

"H-hyung..?" I stuttered as I answered the phone.

"Your cousins, they are with me. We're at the hospital." he said as if he knew what I was looking for. I ran to the hospital where Leeteuk hyung took them and saw that they only had minor injuries. Even if my mother died, even if my cousins' parents died, I'm just glad that they're alive.

"We should keep them and take care of them," Leeteuk hyung said. I looked at him to thank him. He just patted me in the back.

"You're lucky that you have those two. Especially, our soon-to-be princess," he said as he walked away. I went to my cousins as they looked at me. Taemin cried but Jaemin just hugged me for comfort.

"Sungmin hyung, here!" Kyuhyun called and threw a house key. I look at it with questioning gaze. "Leeteuk hyung said that they should live in that house so you can also visit them." he answered my unspoken question. I just smiled even though it still hurts.

After months passed, we became the most powerful and influential gangsters in the underworld. Taemin and Jaemin decided to also become one of us when they met Key, Minho, Jonghyun and Onew. We trained them until they're ready to fight. Well, it was easy to train them since they are all fast learners especially Jaemin. That's where SHINee and Jin became one of the legendary gangsters in the underworld.

Flashback Ends

"That's how we all started," I ended with a small smile. They just sat there, speechless after knowing what happened to us.

"So, what are your goals? Do you still want to be married someday hyung?" Kai asked. I think I forgot to tell them.

"Some of us here are already married or have their own girlfriends now," Leeteuk hyung said as he showed them his ring finger.

"You're already married hyung!?" EXO asked in unison. He just nodded.

"He's not the only one, you know," Heechul hyung said as he showed his. "Sungmin, Yesung and Shindong are married too," he said with a beam. EXO really didn't know.

"Why didn't we know that hyung?" Sehun and Tao whined.

"You're in China that time guys. You stayed there for how many months and we just got married," Yesung hyung said. They look sad.

"Don't worry guys. There is still an incoming wedding," Kyuhyun said with a grin.

"That's right. Seohyun is her name, right hyung?" Haruma asked. Kyuhyun just nodded. They all smiled at the announcement.

"Wow! Seohyunnie must be really patient. Since she agreed to marry Kyu~" Ai said, teasing Kyuhyun.

"Of course she is. Who would accept this evil maknae anyway?" Donghae also teased.

"Yah! I'm not that evil you know. We all know who's the real evil maknae here," Kyuhyun said, referring to Jaemin. That's right. Jaemin really is more evil than Kyuhyun.

 

Here's a long and lame(?) update for everyone! :) Thank you for the feedback guys ^^ anyways, stay tuned~!!!