SHINee's House

A Gangster Kingka has a Gangster Little Sister?! (Hiatus)

Kai's P.O.V

I never would have thought that Jin and Taemin hyung are siblings. We're surprised, of course, becuse we didn't expect it. That's why Minho hyung said that we already met her. We already met her because it's Jin, The Dark Angel. We're still in shock/surprise state when a flash of camera brought us back to reality. Its Jin who took our picture. What the heck is she doing?

"Jin-ah, let me see! Let me see!" Key hyung said and approached Jin and looked at her cellphone.The hyungs were embarassed but Sehun and Tao didn't even look like they're not embarassed.

"Uhmm, Jin-ssi, can you let us see the picture?" Sehun asked. Tao also asked. The other members, even though they are embarassed, also asked if they can look at the picture. What are these guys thinking? Tsk. They look flattered.

"Jin-ssi, what are you gonna do with this picture?" Luhan hyung asked. Jin looked at him and answered.

"I'm going to put this into the album," she said and look back at the picture. "You guys really make me laugh, hahaha" she added and laughed. The others also laughed. I wonder what kind of album it is.

"Are you guys hungry?" Taemin hyung asked. We were about to decline but our stomachs gave the answer. Taemin hyung just chuckled. "I guess we all are."

Taemin hyung headed to the kitchen and Key hyung with Ai noona followed.

"Oppa, don't forget about my visitors!!!" Jin shouted. I was curious of who her visitors are but I'll just wait until I met them.

They are all busy except for me, Luhan hyung, Kris hyung, Suho hyung, Chanyeol hyung and Kyungsoo hyung. We are just watching them talking with Jin. I'm kinda jealous because they are talking with Jin like they know her for a very long time already.

"Guys, do you think she's still studying?" Suho hyung opened up. We looked at him and nodded.

"The question is, where is she studying?" Kris hyung said. We thought about it too.

"Do you think she's studying in our school?" Kyungsoo hyung asked. I looked at him and looked at Jin. I observed every part of her face. Then the nerd's face appeared in my head. 'What the? Don't tell me that she is the nerd?'

We heard a knock and Jin got up excitedly to open the door. We just waited for her visitors to come in here. We heard the door opening and then followed by cheerful voices screaming.

"WE"RE HEREEEE!!!!!!!!" the voices said. When we heard them laughing,I felt like punching someone right now. But when they got in view, we're surprised that it was the transfer students that came for Jin.

"You arrived already, Kamenashi-san?" Taemin hyung asked the new faced guy. Taemin hyung looked at us and signalled that we should greet him too.

"Annyeonghaseyeo!" we greeted. We don't even know who this guy is.

"Oh.. You must be EXO?" he asked. We just nodded. "Who are Kai and Sehun?"

Me and Sehun stepped up right in front of him. 'What did we do?'

"So you are the guys that bullied our little angel eh?" he said with threat in his voice. Jin looked kind of surprised. We were also surprised. 'Angel? Don't tell me..?'

"Wait Kame-san, how did you know that?" Jin asked this Kamenashi guy.

"Your guys told me. I told them that they should report to me everything that happens to you," he answered. Jin just sighed.

"They don't know that yet but some of them are already suspicious. Now that you asked them, I'm busted," Jin said plainly.

"Wha-what a-are y-you t-talking about sir?" Sehun asked. This guy is putting a huge pressure on us. We can tell that this guy has a lot of experience to put a lot of pressure on us. He whispered something to us that made us shock and embarassed. Then he just smiled. He walk to Jin and patted her in the head.

"Did you say we're coming?" he asked sweetly. Jin just nodded and beamed at him. Then she fished out her cellphone.

"Look at this. I'll add this to the album. Don't you think they look so dumb here?" she said and laughed. Kamenashi aslo laughed.

We heard the door opening and another new faces appeared. 'Just how many visitors does Jin have?'

"Ohh. Yuki, Tori, Take, Haru, Yuri, you're here~" Jin greeted them with a smile on her face. The guys she greeted just hugged her and kiss her on the cheeks. We're just staring at them until Key hyung interrupted us.

"Ahem, they'll melt if you keep on staring at them," he said like a diva. We composed ourselves and bowed to the five people who arrived.

"I guess we just need to wait for the hyungs," Onew hyung said.

"Do you mean Super Junior hyungs, hyung?" Baekhyun hyung asked. Onew just nodded.

"Onew hyung? Can I ask a question?" I said. Onew hyung just looked at me.

"Is Jin and the nerd from our class the same person?" All of us were waiting for his answer.

"Hmmm. Is that what Kamenashi-san said?" I just nodded. "If that's the case, yes." I was shocked. We were all shocked but it really is unbelievable. Before we could react, we heard a knock.

"I guess they're here," Onew hyung said and went to the door to open it.

As the door opened, cheerful voices were heard throughout the house. I saw Jin's attention was caught by the voices. She headed to where the voices were and greeted them. When they came in view, we are surprised again. We saw Jin being piggybacked by Leeteuk hyung, the leader of Super Junior.

"Annyeonghaseyeo!" we greeted. They looked at us and smiled.

"Oh! You guys are already here?" Ryeowook hyung asked. We just nodded. The new acquaintances also greeted them but they were all being petted by the SuJu hyungs. We kinda feel jealous because of that.

"Kamenashi-san, long time no see," Leeteuk hyung said to Kamenashi-san and offered a hand shake. Kamenashi-san accepted it and shook Leeteuk hyung's hands.

"Jaaaa~ Now that everyone's here. Let's party~!" Key hyung, Heechul hyung, Sungmin hyung, Yuki hyung and Tori hyung said in unison.

"Yeah!!!" All of them cheered. I guess it's okay. But...

"Jin and the nerd you bullied at school are the same person so don't get cocky or you'll be dead. And I'm the one who's gonna kill you. Or I might let you live but you'll be going to school without nothing to wear," he whispered. Me and Sehun were shocked.

I guess they really treasure Jin. Maybe because she's the only girl here.

"By the way, to those who doesn't know..." Sungmin hyung started. "Me, Jin and Taemin are cousins!" Again, we are surprised. How many surprises can they give us!?

 

Sorry for the late update~! ^_^v Been busy because of school and stuffs. I'm sorry if the update is so lame :( Anyways, wait for the next update and stay tuned~!!!