New Girl Students

A Gangster Kingka has a Gangster Little Sister?! (Hiatus)

Yongae's P.O.V

I was infront of the school, where our precious friends and my most treasured boy, with Ai.We are transferring here since we were kicked out in our previous school. That pathetic principal didn't even try to listen to our side of the story. I just punched his daughter in the face because seeing her makes me feel like puking. Well, its good anyway. Now we can be together with our friends.

"Yongie, aren't we late?" Ai asked. Well, we arrived just now and its almost time for lunch. I just ignored her and dragged her to the cafeteria. If you'll ask why we knew where it is, its because we went here when we were in high school and that's how we met the other gangsters. We were friends with Jin at that time already so we knew and she was the one who trained us.

When we arrived at the cafeteria, the students were already coming since we arrived just in time for lunch. We waited at the usual table where we used to sit when we were in high school. After a few minutes of waiting, we saw familiar faces even though its only been two years since the last time we saw each other. They still have EXO around, I see. When they arrived, we saw the shock expressions they have. But my baby boy was just so cute I couldn't help but went to him and hugged him. He composed himself and hugged me back. Not just that, he kissed me in the cheeks. I just smiled.

"You're back~" he said in a sweet tone. I just nodded. Then the others were smiling at us.

"Welcome back Yongae noona and Ai noona," EXO greeted at us. We just smiled and replied "We're back" to them. SHINee didn't greet us but just had a big grin on their faces.I guess Jae already told Taemin about it and Taemin told the others except for this guy.

"The two of you are back. We'll be having a party this evening then," Jonghyun said. "We need to tell Jin about this!" he added. He fished out his phone and texted Jin. He got a fast reply after sending it.

"What's her reply, hyung?" Sehun asked. Jonghyun just gave a thumbs up, saying that she's in. That's good, atleast she's safe here. We know the situation about Jin hiding her identity because we were also there when that happened. Just thinking about it makes me want to kill those guys. We ate and talked for the whole lunch. EXO still don't know about Jin's true identity though. We call her Jin because that's what make us feel relieved.

"By the way, where are you staying tonight noona?" Tao asked me. Ai was still eating, that's what she gets if she don't eat. We just nodded our heads towards SHINee signalling that we'll be staying at their house.

"Ehhhh? The both of you already got to sleep in SHINee's/hyungs' house?" they all asked in unison. We just nodded. Well, only a few people could go to their house because of Jin.

Kris turned his head to Jinki oppa and asked, " Why can't we go to your house?"

That question made us look at each other. Taemin has the most authority because he's just protecting his precious dongsaeng. We all know about it except these twelve guys. Taemin heaved a heavy sigh.

"I'll just talk to someone," he said and went outside. We all looked at EXO seriously.

"Do you really want to go to SHINee's house?" Jinki oppa asked them seriously. They just nodded. We all sighed.

"If you just know who you will meet," Minho whispered but I guess its just me, Key and Ai who heard it. After a few minutes, Taemin came back with a relieved smile. We guess that Jin agreed. But she told me that two EXO guys were her classmates.

"I think they should know about it already Taemin-ah," Ai said with a serious expression. Confused was covered in EXO's faces.

"We'll explain it later. For now, let's go to our classes," Taemin said and headed out first. We also headed to our classes.

 

Annyeong to my subscribers and readers :D Thank you for subscribing and reading this story. Jeongmal mianhae if the update took so long ^_^v Anyways, stay tuned~!