Meeting The Dark Angel

A Gangster Kingka has a Gangster Little Sister?! (Hiatus)

Kai's P.O.V

I was about to fall asleep on the couch when Suho hyung and Kris hyung came in after a meeting. Everyone stopped as we looked at the two of them.

"We have to go guys. Leeteuk-sshi said that Phoenix is messing with our territory... again." Suho hyug said. Phoenix? Isn't that the group we finished off last time? I thought to myself.

"But hyung, didn't we finish them last time?" our maknae, Sehun asked my unasked question. Our leader just sighed. I think why I know why they went to our territory.

"Isn't it obvious? They came back for revenge." Kris hyung answered. Just as I thought. "Anyway, get ready. We're going out tonight." he added.

 

After a few minutes, we were now on our way to our territory. When we get there, we saw the group that was guarding our territory on the ground with bruises. We looked around and we saw Phoenix. They had a smirk on as they walk towards us. I gritted my teeth as I looked at them.

"Thanks for last time. Now this is our payback for what you did." the leader, Hyuk said. Before he could utter another word, I punched his face. After that, all hell break loose.

 

 

Time Skip

After a few minutes, Phoenix is all down. We looked at them as we catch our breaths

"Don't come near here again or you'll never see the sunlight again." I said icily. They nodded, stood up and ran away. We sighed in relief as we rest on the ground. Just after Phoenix left, we heard screams nearby. We looked at each other. Since we've rested enough, we hurriedly went to the place where we heard the screams. When we look at our left, we saw Phoenix. We were shocked to see them have more damaged now. They don't have that damage when we beated them. We look at where they're staring with a terrified face. Our eyes widen and jaws dropped of what we saw.

"Hyungs isn't that..?" Tao asked the leaders as they nodded.

"Yes, that's definitely her. The Dark Angel." Kris hyung answered. I look at them then back to the girl who beated Phoenix. So that's The Dark Angel..

We were brought back to reality when we heard her say something that caught our attention.

"Don't go making revenge when you know that you'll still be beaten. Gangs like you makes me wanna puke. Gangs like you disgusts me," she said with an icy voice and cold glare. "Don't ever show your face near this town or any territories near here or I'll never let you guys live again." she ended it with that and left them peeing in their pants. I chuckled silently. This Dark Angel is interesting..

We all smirked at Phoenix and head back to our dorm.

 

And that's chapter 1 :D I hope you guys like it. And also Phoenix is just a made-up. Sorry if SHINee isn't in this chapter but they'll be in the next chapter so stay tuned ^^