uh.

The Friendly and The Mean

The JunSeung couple sauntered around the store as they happily conversated.

            "Wow, I'm glad all that drama is over." The older one sighed in relief.

            "Tell me about it!" There was an awkward silence between the couple. When they approached Daniel and Seungri, Hyunseung felt as if they were being watched. Knowing Junhyung would just tell him he didn't have enough sleep or he's just seeing things that aren't there, Hyunseung muted himself, not saying a word while following Junhyung around like a lost puppy.

            "Come out! I want to see how it looks on you." Doojoon ordered the blonde boy to reveal himself. Hesitating for just a bit, Yoseob came out after a few minutes.

            "I don't think it looks good on me." Doojoon smiled at the pouting boy.

            "Hey, since you picked out all these clothes for me, wait here! I'll find some clothes for you, so we'll be even!" Yoseob eagarly suggested. As Yoseob fled the section, Kikwang approached the lonely Doojoon.

            "Hyung, have you seen Dongwoon? He went all Godwoon mode again and disappeared. I don't know where he is, and I'm getting kind of scared. Who knows what he's going to do!" Kikwang panicked.

Oh lord,Doojoon thought, Kikwang, why are you like this? Shaking his head, Kikwang paced around the store once more while Yoseob came back with clothes piled up in his arms. He dumped them on Doojoon's lap and forcefully pushed him in a stall. The joyful kid waited patiantly for his hyung to come out.

            "Hyunseung!" Junhyung caught the older one day dreaming. Awaking to reality, Hyunseung jumped, shocked by Junhyung's voice. Hyunseung focused on his feet as he felt his cheeks heating up.Okay, I should really stop dozing off like that in front of Junhyung! He exhaled.

            "BEWARE OF GODWOON." A hyper Kikwang blurted. He left the couple as bewilderment filled their eyes. JunSeung continued to stroll around, enjoying their day together. All went well until a young girl caught Junhyung's attention. Looking at his hand which was still connected with Hyunseung's, he swiftly escaped his grip.

            Her perfect round eyes sparkled while the pale pink lips she wore curved, beaming a smile at the dumbfounded boy. The brunette flirtatiously winked at him. Flipping the hair that cascades past her shoulders, she followed her group of friends, but still remaining near the boys.

            "I was so confused, I didn't know what to do!" Hyunseung continued babbling, "What do you think I should've done?"

            "Oh, i thought whatever you did was good." Junhyung nervously answered. Raising an eyebrow at the lost younger one, Hyunseung suspected something was going on. Junhyung contiuned admiring the girl from afar while Hyunseung looked through the racks of clothes. Noticing how he was still staring, she flashed a smirk which painted his cheeks a bright shade of red. He observed her appearance while she continued chatting with her own friends. The denim shorts she wore complimented her long smooth legs, while her casual floral top was neatly tucked in her shorts, revealing her curves. Her milky white skin looked healthy, no blemishes were shown on her flawless face. Only a slight amount of make-up was applied: A bit of eye liner, light eye shadow, and black mascara. She was perfect.

            No, he refused, I love Hyunseung. I don't like her. I don't even know her! Maybe it's because she reminds me of Hyunseung. Yeah, that's gotta be it! With mixed feelings, Junhyung drifted into another dimension.

            "HEY! Junhyung! Were you checking that girl out?" Hyunseung pointed at the beauty.

            "Huh?! What girl? Why would I check girls out? No! What are you even talking about?!" Junhyung snapped out of his fantasy, and nervously stuttered. Hyunseung glared at the girl, scaring her a bit as Junhyung looked away, embarassed.

            "Come on, we gotta go find the others." Junhyung sighed. As they walked away from the scene, hand in hand, Hyunseung tried to keep calm.

            "Whatever, I'm prettier." He huffed. Junhyung chuckled at his hyung's reaction. Hyunseung, you're prettier than all the girls I see around me. Lost in his own thoughts, Hyunseung abruptly bumped into something. His eyes widened in shock, watching the line of mannequins tip each other over like dominoes. Heavy footsteps echoed along the isle.

            "Hyunseung." Junhyung whispered. Hyunseung's whole body froze, also unable to speak.

            "Run." His dongsaeng commanded. Junhyung gripped onto Hyunseung's hand as they tried escaping the concequences for what his hyung did. He felt a tug as he saw Hyunseung tangled up in a pile of clothes. Without stopping, Junhyung lost his balance and flew into the clothing rack he didn't seem to notice in front of him. Exchanging terrified moods, they both bursted out in laughter, only seeing the worker giving them the death glare. Their serious expressions soon appeared back on their faces as they piled up all the clothes onto the employee. They sprinted to the nearest exit, spotting Dongwoon standing in a corner close by, with a satisfied grin, and hands in the pockets of his denim skinnies he had on.

            "I told you something bad would happen!" The maknae teased.

            "Shut... up... Dongwoon." Junhyung muttered followed by his heavy pants. Hyunseung threw his head back in frustration.

            "Ahem," Dongwoon cleared his throat, "It's Godwoon, for your information, hyung." He spotted a masculine figure charging towards his direction.

            "THERE YOU ARE!" Kikwang rushed to Dongwoon, "I've been looking for you all over!" He gasped for air while trying to speak. Dongwoon giggled at his hyung's actions.

            "I told you, I would be keeping an eye out for this clumsy couple." Dongwoon spoke with a cocky expression. Kikwang rolled his eyes in defeat.

            "So you were the one who was spying on us! I knew I wasn't just imagining things..." Hyunseung's voice faded as they all laughed at him. Soon enough, Doojoon, Yoseob, Daniel, and Seungri playfully skipped out of the store, holding several bags filled up with clothing in their hands.

            "Doojoon, I thought we agreed on not buying any more outfits!" The babyfaced boy exclaimed.

            "Consider it as a gift." The hyung put an arm around Yoseob, bringing him closer causing Yoseob's pink cheeks to turn red. All eight of them had decided to eat in the food court. Time passed as they all realized it was getting dark outside. As they walked towards the exit, a slim girl slyly stepped in front of Junhyung.

            "Excuse me." Hyungseung snarled with a hint of irritation.

            "Hey, so, I was wondering if you're free some time, call me." She whispered into Junhyung's ear, slipping a piece of paper into his back pocket, and glared at Hyunseung in jealousy. The group of dazed boys watched the little show in awe as she caught up with her group of girls with their noses in the air, refusing to show weakness, attempting to lure the guys.

            "Junhyung! Throw that paper away~" Hyunseung pleaded. Obeying his hyung, he tore the note into bits while Hyungseung dragged him away.

            The day went by quickly as it ended with such drama. Daniel and Seungri went home while the others decided to crash at Kikwang's.

-----------

ok. hi. 

This is my first time writing a fanfic and it just has to be part of @Boombug's c:

I promise not to troll~ 

well, not for now at least..................

LOLOLOLOLOLOL ok sorry if this chapter is confusing. i am a noob. :|

Also, yes, this is the "bad thing" dongwoon predicted. Your author told me not to troll and make the bad thing and to make it a funny chapter. ok i am not a funny person but i tried~

enjoy, i guess :3

-yoseob.