Yoon Doojoon, Yong Junhyung, I hate you both!

The Friendly and The Mean

            “Where’s the money, boy?” Doojoon had Yoseob against a wall, trembling with fear. Although he had to go through this every day, the intimidation was frightening to him.

            “N-Neh, it’s r-right here,” Yoseob replied as he dug through his pockets and pulled out all the money he had. He quickly handed the money to Doojoon, and shut his eyes, afraid of what would happen. Doojoon took it and smirked.

            “Junhyung! You want anything for lunch?” Junhyung glanced over at Doojoon and nodded. “What do you want?”

            “Anything is fine with me, really,” he shrugged. Junhyung didn’t talk much. He showed much more action than spoke words. Doojoon shrugged back an “okay” and walked off with Yoseob’s money. Still shaking in fright, Yoseob opened one of his eyes and noticed Doojoon had left. Junhyung followed along but at a much slower pace. Yoseob ran off to find safety among his friends. Soon, he finally found Lee Kikwang.

            “Kikwang! Annyeong!” Yoseob shouted as he ran towards the figure. Kikwang turned and waved back.

            “Ah, Yoseob-hyung! Where were you? I had searched around for you, but I couldn’t find you.”

            “Oh, mianhe! I was stuck with Doojoon and Junhyung again.”

            “Again? Really, I can’t take this anymore! They pick on you every day and you seem to be fine with that!”

            “Neh, it’s fine! I’ll be okay, they’ll change one day.” Yoseob smiled cheerfully and raised his arms up to stretch.

            “Yoseob, I don’t want this happening, how are you so sure they’ll change? You should just stick with me from now on. After class, just quickly meet up with me and avoid them.” Kikwang had a tone of worry in him. He pouted at Yoseob in attempt to persuade the boy to agree. Yoseob just giggled at him and gave him a hug. Frozen with surprise, Kikwang became flustered.

            “I can try to, but really, I’ll be fine.” Yoseob let go of his friend, and the bell rang. “Oh, well I have to go now. Annyeong!” Yoseob smiled again and began to run off to class, but Kikwang reached out and held him back. The blonde boy turned around and looked at him with a confused face.

            “Here, you haven’t had anything to eat. Take some of the food I still have left.” Kikwang handed him half the sandwich he was eating from. He smiled at the blonde boy and laughed at his surprised face. “Haha, I’ll see you later!”

            “Kamsahamnida! Annyeong!” Yoseob bowed and shot off to class. He hungrily chomped down on the sandwich and chewed happily. As he walked into the class, his mood died as he had to sit near the two menaces again. Doojoon glanced up and gave an evil grin at the boy. Yoseob let out a deep sigh. He took his seat next to the grimacing bully and took out his supplies. The lesson began a minute after but he wasn’t able focus due to the reason that Doojoon was staring at him with his face up close and repeatedly poking him every moment. “Neh, do you need something?” Yoseob finally questioned calmly, trying to hold in his frustration.

            “Oh, aniyo. I’m just bored.” Doojoon laughed and continued poking the frustrated child. Yoseob wanted to tear out his own hair. He looked up at the clock and realized it was soon the time to leave. He sighed in relief, and started to pack up his stuff. As he put his pencil and eraser away, he noticed something was missing.

            “Eh? Where did my notebook go?” He looked over and saw Junhyung and Doojoon giggling quietly to themselves. In their possession was Yoseob’s notebook. “Hey! Give me back my notebook! What are you writing in it?! Give it back!” Yoseob whispered with sharpness in his voice, not wanting to disrupt the class. Turning around, Doojoon laughed and gave him a torn half of his notebook. Yoseob stared at the torn pages in disbelief. His mouth was wide open and he felt his body boiling up. Anger built up within him, and his body began to shake. With the torn pieces of paper, Doojoon and Junhyung made balls of crumpled paper. They gave back the remaining scraps and began to toss them all over the class. In a matter of seconds, the class was full of chaos and mayhem. The teacher, Mr. Kim, yelled at the top of his lungs to grab the attention of the students and return the peace.

            “STUDENTS! STUDENTS! LISTEN. STOP THIS INSTANT.” He sighed with frustration and rubbed his temples. He grabbed a board marker and banged it on the table. The class turned around in shock and was immediately silent. “Good. Now, who threw these?” Immediately, Junhyung called out.

            “Sir, it was Yoseob!” He exchanged laughs with Doojoon. Yoseob, in the corner, turned red with embarrassment and fright. He then tried to defend himself.

            “A-Aniyo, s-sir! It wasn’t! It was all D-Doojoon and Junhyung!” He stammered in fear, managing to get words out of his mouth. Mr. Kim raised his eyebrow as he noticed the torn notebook on Yoseob’s desk. He grabbed a ball of paper and unraveled it, checking for the name.

            “It says here it’s your paper, Mr. Yang Yoseob.”

            “It- It is. But I’m not the one who threw it! Doojoon and Junhyung tore up my notebook and then made those!” Yoseob did not want to be blamed for something he did not do. As nervous as he was, he wanted to stay out of trouble, defending himself all the way.

            “Doojoon, Junhyung, is that true?” The teacher turned over and asked them.

            “Of course not! Just because we’re the rebellious troublemakers, doesn’t mean we’re the cause of every single thing,” Junhyung said with no hint of lying. The bell rang a bit after and the class was dismissed. Except Yoseob, Doojoon, and Junhyung. The blonde put his head down onto his desk, annoyed at how the teacher would believe someone like Junhyung. Mr. Kim began to speak.

            “Well, since I have no proof of who threw these, I have to say all three of you are going to get it.” Yoseob immediately lifted his head and his eyes widened in disbelief.

            “B-B-But! Mr. Kim! My notebook! Full of work! Torn up! Used as weapons that brought chaos and havoc! By…by…these two idiots! And I have to take part of the blame?!” Being called an idiot, Doojoon grabbed Yoseob by the collar, but was stopped by the teacher.

            “Mianhe, Mr. Yoseob, but I can’t prove that you weren’t part of it. The three of you have detention tomorrow. If you don’t attend, the detention will be extended. Araso?” The three of them nodded.

            “Araso...” Yoseob looked down with a disappointed face.

            “Ok, good then! I will see you guys tomorrow.” Mr. Kim dismissed them and Yoseob stormed out of the door at once. He continued stomping all the way home, ignoring everything around him. He opened the door, threw his bag down onto the couch, and collapsed onto it.

            “Ugh, Yoon Doojoon, Yong Junhyung, I hate you both so much.” Weary from the day, he drifted off into a nap. 

----

Ahh, the first few chapters might be a bit short as I get into writing ^^'' Mianhe! But I hope you enjoy it!