oo17

New Girl In Town

"Ready?" Sehun asked me while he waited for me to lock the door.

"Yup."
 

"Phone?"

"Check."

"Keys?" *Duh*

"Check."

"Binder?"

"Check."

"Kiss?"

"Chec-" I turned around and saw Sehun smirking. 

"I believe you haven't gotten that yet." He said inching towards me. He cupped my cheeks while I wrapped an arm around his waist. Sehun looked at me in the eyes and planted a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Gross get a room." We heard Kai's obnoxious voice while he made gagging faces. "You're kissing my ex girlfriend in front of me." He pouted. Sehun grinned and stole another kiss from me.

"Your relationship lasted less than a week." Sehun retorted. "We've been together longer than that." Sehun had told me not to hate Kai and get along with him regardless of what he did. "Hey being single is a good thing. I can make out with any girl I want." Kai stuck out his tongue. 

"You have to get them to like you first." I joked causing my boyfriend to snort.

"Why are you against me?" Kai whined. I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around Sehuns waist.

"Now where were we?" I ignored Kai.

"Guys really?!"

"No one asked you to stay, Kai." Sehun hissed with a tone of happiness in his voice. He shook his head and waved his hands dismissively.

"You lovebirds are going to be late for school."

"Since when do you care about school?" I screamed loud enough for Kai to hear. 

"Since I was failing three classes!" He shouted back. I chuckled and Sehun pulled my head to face him.

"We haven't even started yet, Minji." He cooed huskily in my ear. It's been three months since we've dated, and I was the one who always initiated the kiss. I guess those dating lessons I made Sehun take with Kai really played off. He's more blunt and controlling, which was quite hot.

"What are you thinking of?" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders and placed his forehead on top of mine.

"I don't know. Just what I'm about to do with your lips." He whispered, his hot breath tickling my ear. In a matter of seconds, Sehun had pulled me closer to him and coated my lips with his tongue while he bit my bottom lip occasionally. His breathtaking kisses trailed down to my neck as he softly on my skin. 

"Mm stop it's going to make a mark." I told him as I lightly pushed his head away.

"You're no fun." He said with his eyes half closed. I smirked and quickly pecked his lips.

"Come on~ We're going to be late!" I said walking down the stairs without him.

"Wait-" He called out. I rolled my eyes and quickened my pace.


 

"are you done yet?" Sehun poked my cheek. I had told him I couldn't eat lunch with him today because I wanted to finish my homework. He insisted on staying with me, but now he wouldn't leave me alone.

"no... it's only been five minutes." I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling.

"Oh sorry." He said. I tossed him my cellphone.

"Here play a game."

"Arraso." He said. I didn't bother looking over to see what he was doing. 

"here." He handed my phone back to me and laid his head on the table.  He kept smiling and looking at me with a weird smirk on his face.

"Sehun what did you do?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Nothing." He bit his lip from laughing.

"I don't believe you." I said.

"Fine." He reached over to my hand and kissed the back of it. "Your hand must be tired from writing. Let's take a break."

"I don't have time." I whined and continued writing. 

"Shh.. just take a break." He said and pulled me into a hug. He kissed my forehead tenderly. "Lean on my shoulder."

"I might fall asleep." I mumbled, my eyelids closing.

"I'll wake you up in five minutes."

"arraso." I buried my face into the crook of his neck. He had that masculine smell that gave me goosebumps. He kept my hair and whispered sweet nothings in my ear. 


 

"Miss.. the bell rang ten minutes ago." I stretched lazily and looked up at the librarian.

"Oh I'm sorry!" I got up and quickly packed up my things. "I'm going to kill you Sehun." I mumbled as I made my way to my class. 

"I'm sorry I lost track of time!" I apologized to my teacher. He held out his hand.

"Homework." I bit my lip and fished out my assignment- expecting it to be half finished. The teacher snatched it from me.

"I'm sorry I didn't finish all of it" I said.

"You're right. The last problem says.. Oh Sehun loves you?" He looked at me weirdly while the class erupted into fits of laughter. My eyes widened as I took the paper from him. Sehun must've did my homework while I fell asleep. 

"I'm so-"
"sit down." He shot me a glare. I nodded and sat down where my assigned seat was. 


I came home urgently after receiving a call from my parents. They were already in my apartment. They told me to calm down and take a seat. 

"So.. how's school."

"It's good." I replied. 

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I gulped. My parents would kill me if they knew. 

"No." I forced myself to say. They exhaled as my mom played with her fingers. She does that a lot when she's nervous. 

"That good." She breathed. I noticed my dad was quiet the whole time.

"Omma, appa, what's wrong?"
 

"Your aunt called me today. Your grandmother passed away. She left a will saying she wants your dad to take over the company." I nodded not really understanding what they were trying to say. The headquarters were in Japan. 

"You have one week left to say goodbye to all your friends you've made here and to wrap up the quarter with good grades, we're moving to Japan."

---

So, it's been a long time since I've updated. So sorry! I'm going to end this fic soon since I don't have a lot of free time anymore and I would hate to keep you guys waiting for updates. Anyways, please comment, subscribe and upvote if you haven't! Let me know what you think of this fic. Thanks for reading guys, I love you all!