oo19

New Girl In Town

"Sehun.. I'm moving." You whispered. "Aish!" You ruffled your hair in frustration after trying to find out how to tell Sehun that you're leaving. "That won't work." You scrunched your nose. Your doorbell rang making you look away from the mirror and you walked towards the door. Sehun was standing outside wearing casual clothes. He was hiding something behind his back.

"How about a movie night?" he beamed holding out some microwavable popcorn bags and movies. You smiled at his cuteness and shrugged your shoulders.

"Why not?" You opened the door widely letting him come inside.

"Thanks it was cold outside." He said while chattering his teeth. 

"Aw I'm sorry." You said with no hint of sympathy in your voice. Sehun tried to glare at you but the both of you had ended up laughing. 

"What type of movie do you like? Action, romance, comedy?" He asked holding each dvd up for you to look at.

"Comedy." You grinned. He kissed your nose. 

"Good choice, I was not going to watch some sappy romantic movie even if you chose it." He said, popping the dvd into the disc player.

"Jerk." You smiled.

"Sit I'm going to make my baby some popcorn." He said opening the bag and popped it in the microwave. You grinned and sat down making yourself comfortable. Sehun joined you after and closed the gap between the two of you.

"Sehun you're practically sitting on me." You whined trying to push him away. He stumbled back but scooted even closer.

"So?" He smirked.

"Remember our first date? You were soo shy you didn't even sit next to me." You pouted. Sehun blushed and slung an arm over your shoulder.

"Well think of this as a redo date." He said. His eyes were forming crescent moons. You shook your head and pecked his lips.

"Pabo."

--

After finishing the movie, the two of you decided to go outside and look at the stars. Sehun brought a blanket and a pillow. The two of you sat on the rooftop looking at the sky.

"There's a lot out tonight." You whispered in awe.

"Really? Because the only star I see is you." You rolled your eyes at his cheesiness and slapped his chest.

"You're so stupid Sehun." He didn't laugh and stared at you with an unreadable expression. You suddenly felt insecure and looked away. "Do I have something on my face?" You asked. He shook his head and pulled you closer.

"Minji." He said tilting your head to face him. "You know I was being serious when I told you I love you, right?" Your heart beated 10x faster. You didn't understand how Sehun was able to make you laugh yet make your heart race.

"Yes." You answered.

"So why are you afraid to tell me that you're moving to Japan?" Your eyes widened and before you could say anything Sehun interrupted you.

"I overheard your conversation with Kai the other day." He ran his fingers through his hair. "I also saw that the two of you kissed." Your eyes were about to fall out as tears were threatening to fall. "It's okay." He said. "I'm not mad."

"Sehun you're the only person I love, you know that. I just didn't know how to break it to you, and the kiss.. was just a spur of the moment." He didn't look at you but looked at the sky instead. You could see that his eyes were watery. 

"We're going to make this relationship work, don't give up on me Minji." He said looking at you this time. He was indeed crying. You nodded. Both of you stared at each other for awhile. He inched closer to you and placed a sweet yet desperate kiss on your lips.

"Let's make this last week last."

--

You sighed and looked outside the window. The plane had just taken off and your eyes were watery from saying goodbye to Sehun and EXO. You were tired of crying and dealing with a painful goodbye, so you were thankful that it was over. Your mom didn't understand why you were crying so much, but she didn't ask. Part of her knew that it was because of that certain boy. She let you rest your head on her shoulders while you cried to your hearts content. Moving to Japan was not easy. 

When the plane landed, you followed your parents. they had told you that they had a person they wanted you to meet and he was only a year older than you. You heard your parents talk to someone and you looked up. Your eyes widened at the familiar voice. Why was Luhan here?

"Hi Minji." He smiled holding his hand out. You shook his hand and looked at him confusingly. 

"I'm still going to your old school." He explained. "Just think of this as study abroad." He smiled widely causing heat to rush up to your cheeks.


 

Was going to end this but I decided to add a couple more chapters and make it dramatic! This was not edited.