oo5

New Girl In Town

The two of you were finally done with the project. Smiling in satisfaction. You slipped on your shoes and skipped outside after saying goodbye to the boys and thanking Chanyeol. You heard footsteps behind you as you ignored it thinking it was just your imagination. Thinking it was a stalker or something, you clutched onto your bag and swung it around, only tripping yourself and spilling the contents out of your backpack.

"Woah, calm down, it's just me." You could tell who it was just by his lisp. *oh no I just embarrassed myself in front of my crush* You bit your lip in embarrassment and soon found the courage to look up.

"Hey" was all you could say. A smile was shown on his lips as he extended his hands toward you which was weird since he was well known for being an ice prince. His smile sent butterflies to your stomach as you placed your hands on his so he could help you up.

"Thanks." You avoided his gaze and picked up your bag, slightly wincing from the pain coming from your leg.

"You're bleeding." he said emotionless. You frowned realizing that he had turned back to his cold self.

"It's fine. Why are you here anyway?" you asked a little annoyed at his reaction. Shouldn't he be caring for you? As if he had read your thoughts, he bent down to your cut and pulled out a pink hello kitty band-aid. Carefully, he tore the package open and placed the band-aid on your wound. You felt giddy from his action, but thought it was weird that he had a girly band-aid in his pocket. You decided not to ask him since you didn't want to ruin the mood.

"Chanyeol told me to walk you home since it's not safe for a girl to walk home alone at night." He said scratching the back of his neck. "And that band-aid.. don't ask me about it." His face flushed as you stared at him amusingly. You had to pinch yourself to see if you were dreaming. Oh Sehun, the ice cold prince was standing here right in front of you blushing, let alone, he even smiled a while ago! 

"Let's go." He cleared his throat and walked past you. You scowled and tightened your strap before following him.

"How rude. He doesn't even wait for me." You whispered.

"I heard that." Sehun said putting his hands in his pocket. "You were too slow." Your ears reddened as you caught up to him and the two of you walked side by side. 

"So.. how's life?" You asked trying to make a conversation.He ignored you so you asked him another question.

"Stop" he said turning his head to the side to look at you. "I'm not in the mood to talk." His personality was annoying you already and you much rather have walked home alone. 

"Jerk" you hissed before walking off without him. Who needs a man to walk them home when it was only a couple blocks away? Sehun stopped walking and tilted his head to the side. He let out an amused chuckle before speeding up his pace. *that's a first* he thought. No one had ever dared to call him bad names. 

"Wait!" He found himself saying before running up to you. You turned around and looked at him, your eyebrow raised up in confusion. 

"Does your leg still hurt?" He asked pointing to the wound.

"I'm not in the mood to talk." You mocked him and walked away. He let out a soft chuckle before catching up to you and yanking your arm back making your back collide with his chest. You flushed and looked up, realizing there was a pole in front of you and you were about to bump into it.

"No need to thank me." he said and walked away from the pole cooly, dragging your arm with him. You stumbled before yanking your arm off of his grip. *he's so bipolar.* you thought before rubbing the red spot where he had made earlier. 

The two of you made it back to your apartments safely before you waved goodbye to Sehun. 

-

Meanwhile..

Kai was staring at the two of you enviously. Truthfully, he had gone home early because he had a horrible headache that wouldn't go away. But seeing how Sehun sent you home safely, he wished he could've stayed. He had only known you for a couple of days yet he had an itching desire to talk to you. It was a mere crush, but it was hard to make him fall for someone, even their looks. He finally tore his gaze away from his window and focused on eating his ramen that was starting to get cold. His doorbell rang as he quickly ditched his noodles and headed to the door, only to be disappointed to see Sehun at his door.

"You left your bag at his house again, idiot." He said and pushed the backpack towards him and walked away cooly.

"Wait-" Kai said causing Sehun to turn around. "What were you two talking about?"

"Who?" 

"You and Minji." Sehun smirked.

"Nothing" And with that, he walked back to his house. Kai sighed as he slammed the door shut returning to his abandoned food. The soup was cold and the noodles were watery. He cursed before dumping the leftovers in the sink. 

--

Kai woke up feeling dizzy and a little nauseous. He wanted to miss school again since he didn't feel well, but he decided to put up with it since he wanted to see you. He brushed his teeth lazily and downed a cup of water with medicine. His fever was higher than before but he managed to make it out of the door before collapsing

"KAI!" was all he heard before he out.

*

"Yeah I won't be able to go to school today" You said. You saw Kai faint and pulled him in all by yourself since Sehun had left his house to go to school early. Being a nice and polite neighbor, you decided to skip school and make sure he was okay. You heard the bed creak and turned around. Kai was standing there with his eyes half closed. He looked at you confusingly before you pushed him back and made him rest. You looked around his kitchen only to find instant ramen and bags of chip. You frowned at the unhealthy snacks in front of you and went back to your apartment to make some fresh soup. No wonder he was sick, he was eating poorly! You finally sprinkled some pepper into the soup and poured it into a container. You walked back over to his apartment and brought the soup to him.

"Sit up" you said, and Kai obediently listened. You gave him the bowl of soup as he stared at it, not sure what to do. "eat it." you said smiling at his dumb reaction. He looked up at you and smiled a little before taking the bowl and eating it. You took his temperature and dampened his head with a cold rag to cool down his fever. He didn't say anything but he let you take care of him. You never realized how good looking Kai actually was until now. Underneath that cool playboy image he had on, he was actually really handsome. Your favorite facial feature was his lips, but you flushed immediately when you thought of that.

"I'm hot." he said fanning himself. "undress me." Your eyes widened at his blunt comment before slapping the back of his head. You didn't care that he was sick but him trying to seduce you while you were being nice to him made you pissed. 

"Yah! I'm not going to!" You wanted to say until you saw sweat dripping down his face. His school uniformed was slightly dampened and you realized he was being honest. 

"I don't want to" was your reply. Kai smirked sending goosebumps down your spine.

"Stop saying yah, aren't I older than you? Call me oppa." You scoffed at his suggestion.

"No."

"Fine. Then can you hand me that shirt over there?" He pointed to his shirt that was lying on his chair. You walked over while Kai tilted his head to look at your back view. *not bad* he thought smirking. You threw the shirt on his bed as he quickly took off his shirt, showing you his washboard abs. You flushed and covered your eyes out of instinct and closed them when you heard Kai laughing.

"You've never seen a guy shirtless?" You shook your head with your eyes still covered. *so innocent* Kai thought before telling you to open your eyes.  You frowned once you did and glared at him.

"Don't do that again!" You scolded and stomped out of his room in embarrassment. Kai chuckled and clutched onto his head once he did. He had to admit.. you were pretty cute.