oo24

New Girl In Town

Since your apartment was already occupied by Hyemin, you and Sehun spent the night together on his bed cuddling and whispering sweet nothings in each others ear. You missed having him so close to you and cherished the time both of you had together. 

"Baby." Sehun cooed lightly shaking your shoulders. Your eyes opened slowly and your boyfriend was in front of you, his face inches away from yours. You wouldn't mind waking up seeing him everyday.

"Hi Sehun." He smiled and bent over to kiss your eyelids. 

"Wake up honey." You hummed in response and closed your eyes.

"5 more minutes." He laughed and ruffled your hair.

"Aigoo you're so lazy."

"Am not." You retorted. "Japan and Korea have a time difference you know." 

"I'm kidding." He chuckled and kissed your forehead. "Wake up when you're ready. I already made breakfast for you." You sighed and got up, you couldn't imagine sleeping in when you can spend your time with Sehun. You took a warm shower and wrapped a towel around you. You scolded yourself for forgetting to bring your clothes in with you and you walked outside. Sehun was sitting on his bed and you gasped, quickly running inside before he could see you.

"Oppa." You cooed, sticking your head out of the door. He looked up and smiled.

"Neh?"'

"Can you get me my clothes? Its on top of that chair." You pointed and he nodded, quickly getting up and handing you your clothes. His face was flushed and you laughed seeing how cute and shy your boyfriend was.

"Thanks Sehun." You closed the door and changed.  You actually just spent the day in his apartment. Watching movies, cooking, and mostly cuddling. You were on top of Sehun giggling and tickling him. 

"Stop." He laughed. He flipped you over and now he was on top of you. You gulped feeling a little uncomfortable in this position. Your knee accidentally brushed his groin and he shut his eyes and let out a soft sigh. Your eyes widened realizing what you just did. Sehun kissed you immediately, trailing them down to your chest area. He softly kissed the top of your chest and down to your stomach. You closed your eyes in bliss and opened them once Sehun stopped.

"Sorry Minji." He whispered and pecked your lips. "I got a little carried away." He laughed. You somehow felt insecure, were you perhaps hideous? Why didn't he just take you? As if he read your mind he laid down next to you.

"I'm saving that for someday special. It's something that can't be thrown away." He cuddled against you and wrapped his arms around your waist. You sighed and closed your eyes. You had the perfect boyfriend. Too bad you were living in separate countries.

--

It was the last day for you in Korea. You held in your tears as Sehun drove you to the airport. He kissed the top of your forehead and stayed with you until your flight was called. You looked at him sadly and he chuckled. 

"I have something for you." He slipped an envelope in your hand. "Don't open it until you get on the plane." You nodded and placed it in your bag.

"See you soon." He kissed you and waved, watching you make your way to the plane.

"See you soon, Lee Minji." He whispered again. You got on the plane and bursted. Luhan tried comforting you but it wasn't helping. He eventually left you like that and fell asleep. 

"oh yeah, where's that envelope?" You whispered to yourself, rummaging through your purse. "Aha." You pulled it out and ripped off the top. It was a paper. A copy of his receipt for a flight ticket to... Japan? There was a sticky note on top of it and you read it.

My love, Lee Minji. As you know, our senior year is finally coming to an end. I can't wait to see you again when

I study abroad in Japan. See you in three more months.

Love, Oh Sehun.

Your next door neighbor.

You held your hand to your lips re reading the short letter over and over again. Your tears soon blurred your vision and you were now sobbing. You indeed had the best boyfriend ever.


 

Short update, I know. I'm running out of ideas. Maybe the next update will be the last. C: