oo21

New Girl In Town

Sehun had waited all week for this. He nervously pressed the 'call' button and waited for you to appear on his laptop.

"Baby!" he cried a little to quickly. You smiled and waved at him.
 

"annyeong!" The two of you stayed quiet for a while only looking at each other with eyes full of love and joy. Sehun hadn't seen you in seven days since there was a huge time difference not to mention how busy the both of you were.

"where are you?" he asked squinting his eyes to look at the background. He hadn't noticed where you were since he was so busy looking at you.

"Oh me? I'm in sunbae's office. Learning Japanese is hard!" You frowned causing Sehun to chuckle. Although he did feel a little uneasy that you had a sunbae.

"I'm pretty sure you'll get the hang of it." Sehun tried to comfort you. You rolled your eyes and held up the thick Japanese book. 

"Yeah right!" The two continued on talking until you were stopped by someone.

"Minji we have a meeting to attend to." You looked over to your right and smiled seeing Luhan.

"Oppa." You cooed. "Meet my sunbae, Luhan." You transitioned your webcam towards Luhan as he bent over and waved.

"I remember you!" He said. "Anyways Minji and I have to go." Before Sehun could say anything else, Luhan had hovered over to the 'end' button and the screen went black. It took a while for the information to sink in while Sehun sat there dumbfounded scratching his head. *what just happened?* Anger got the most of him as he clenched his fist and mumbled one word-""

--

"Wait I didn't to say goodbye to Sehun." you frowned. Luhan didn't say anything but lightly pulled you by the wrist.

"The meeting, remember?" You pursed your lips and followed him hesitantly. *Should I quickly text Sehun?* 

"Come on!" Luhan exclaimed and dragged you with him this time. The two of you made it to the conference and sat next to your father. He squeezed your hand to assure you that you were going to be fine. During the meeting, you found yourself closing your eyes and falling asleep. Luhan nudged you a few times and mouthed to you 'pay attention'. You nodded but you somehow ended up getting distracted. When the meeting was over, you gladly got up and skipped out of the room. 

"Wait for me!" Luhan caught up with you and spun you around. "Want to eat lunch?" You were going to call back Sehun but since Luhan had helped you all this time you couldn't think of leaving him over a phone call.

"Sure."

"Where do you want to eat?" You shrugged your shoulders and told him to pick. He thought for a moment and his eyes brightened when he thought of a place. He quickly dragged you with him and the two of you called a taxi. 

You smiled when he took you to the street vendor and you felt a little homesick.

"This is the only place that sells Korean food that I could think of." luhan scratched the back of his neck. "I'm not sure if it will be good though."

"Anything will be fine, thanks Luhan." You beamed and looked at the menu. The two of you ended up splitting rice cakes and kimbap. He smiled and held out his chopsticks with a kimbap in it. 

"eat." He said pointing the food towards you. you nodded and bent over to eat it.

"mm so good!" You your lip and savored the taste of the familiar dish. Luhan smiled contently as he ate one as well. When you guys were done eating, Luhan suggested that the two of you walk around to digest the food. The both of you talked about all sorts of things. You learned that Luhan always wanted to become a singer but he couldn't since his parents wanted him to become a businessman. Somehow, the topic of Sehun was brought up by Luhan.

"We've been dating for a while now." you said with a smile on your face.

"Do you miss him?" Luhan asked. You nodded without even thinking. He smiled widely.

"You know what?" You looked at him weirdly since he was smiling so big.

"We should go on a business trip to Korea!" It was your turn to smile.

"Why didn't I think of that earlier! Let me call Sehun!" Before you could dial his number, Luhan snatched his phone from you.

"Wae?" You looked at him confusingly.

"You can't tell him! it's going to be a surprise!!" 

"Aw but what if he's busy?" You asked biting your lip. Luhan shook his head. 

"He won't." Luhan said positively. "And if he was, he'd clear out his schedule because you're irresistable." I slap Luhan's chest and blush.

"You're so sweet." He laughs and pulls you with him to the streets while he's waving his hands for a taxi.

"I know. Now lets go home and book us those tickets."

---

A week passed and the both of you arrive in Korea safely. Luhan and you parted ways since he knew that you and Sehun needed alone time. And here you are, right in front of Sehun's house wearing a nice dress and a big smile. Before you could knock, the door is swung wide open and Sehun is laughing. He's holding hands with an unfamiliar girl. She's undeniably gorgeous. He stops laughing and look at you with wide eyes. You shove his present against his chest and walks backward.

"Surpise." You say teary eyed.