oo20

New Girl In Town

Since your dad was going to help take over the company, that meant that you too had to help. Good thing Luhan was part of the company as well. He was the youngest worker- including you. 

"So this is really simple," he said giving you a handful of papers. "just read over these and we'll discuss it in our meetings." Your eyes widened at the huge stack of papers that were in front of you. Luhan chuckled and took half of it. "Tell you what, we'll work together." He winked and looked at the time. "We should start soon." You nodded and followed him to his office. You sat down next to him and the two of you went over what needed to be memorized.

"So how do you know Kris?" You finally asked. He tapped his chin thoughtfully. 

"hmm.. I don't really remember. It was a couple of years ago. Anyways, we met in China while in school and we just instantly got along." he chuckled. "Despite his cold exterior your cousin is a great guy." You scrunched your nose and looked at him.

"I guess he is, huh?" He laughed and ruffled your hair.

"Cute." You blushed. Even though Luhan was really good looking and had a charming personality, he couldn't be compared to Sehun. You frowned just thinking about him. Luhan noticed you frowning and got up, extending his hand towards you.

"Come on, I'll take you on a tour."

Meanwhile..

It had been almost two weeks ever since you had left. Due to the time difference and the fact that the two of you were busy, you and Sehun hadn't talked as much as you planned to. He was waiting for you to Skype him but instead got a message instead.

-Work is crazy. I'm sorry Sehunnie I can't talk to you tonight. Can we videocall tommorrow?  He re read the message over again and frowned. He chucked his phone on the bed and raked his fingers through his hair. Although he was upset that the two of you couldn't talk, he could tell that your apology was sincere. His doorbell rang as he made his way to the door. Expecting it was Kai, Sehun didn't bother looking through the peephole and instead was greeted by some stranger. He couldn't see who she was well since she was looking down. When she heard the door open, she looked up and smiled, her eyes forming into crescent moons.

"Annyeonaseo, Hyemin-imnida! I'm your new neighbor, please treat me well!' She bowed. Sehun cleared his throat and bowed back awkwardly. Never had he expected that the new girl was going to be this cute. 

--

"Wow Japan is so busy." You murmured looking around in awe. Luhan laughed at your reaction and looped his arms through yours.

"Right.. we wouldn't want to get lost." He said and smiled at you. You nodded and tightened the grip, oblivious to what he was doing. 

"So you haven't seen the streets of Japan yet?" You shook your head. "what?! You've been here for almost a month."

"Yeah, but I've been cooped up in the office and taking online classes to graduate on time." You made a sour expression. "It isn't fun." He laughed and turned to face you.

"Well I'm a year ahead of you and I've been in this company for awhile, so let me know if you need any homework help or anything. I'm just an office away from you." Although the offer seemed tempting, you couldn't bring yourself to ask him to help you. After all, he was a busy student as well. 
 

"Wait so why aren't you in Korea?" You asked turning to face him. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Well when we found out that the CEO had died.. your grandmother I mean, I had to leave Korea and help my parents out. I got the last spot as an intern." He smiled widely. "And besides, I had just found out about the news right after I transferred." He frowned. "I was so excited to start school in Seoul too!" 

You laughed and lightly nudged his waist. "You're so dramatic." Luhan nudged you back.

"You're so undramatic." You made a face at his retort. He laughed and pulled you inside a restaurant.

"Now let's eat, I'm starving!"

--

It took less than a day before Hyemin became popular. She instantly became a queenka and recieved multiple confessions today. Sehun paid no attention to the girl, and only stole glimpses of her, and which she had caught him almost every time. It was lunch already and Sehun was on his phone waiting for you to text him.

"Sehun oppa!" He turned to the voice and saw Hyemin waving. "Is it okay if I sit here with you today? I don't have any friends and I don't want to be a loner." She pouted. Sehun mentally rolled his eyes and was about to say no when Suho interrupted him.

"Sure, why not?" Hyemin beamed and sat down next to Sehun and eventually scooted closer when Baekhyun took a seat besides her. 

"So you're quite popular already." Suho said trying to start a conversation. 

"I guess." She said.

"Aw she's so humble." He added causing her to blush. 

"Ani I'm not that great."

"It's true I heard you recieved over ten confessions today!" Baekhyun blurted out of nowhere. Sehun didn't pay attention to the conversation, he was only staring at his phone. 

"That's true." The girl pursed her lips.

"So is there anyone you like?" She shook her head.

"Not from the boys who confessed to me, although I do like one guy." She blushed. 

"Who?" DO asked his eyes widened.

"Well.. I'm not sure if I should say." The girl made a face. 

"No tell us we want to know!" Chanyeol looked at her, eyes full of curiousity. She curled a hair behind her ear and bit her bottom lip.

"Sehun." She said in almost a whisper. Kai spat out his orange juice while Baekhyun dropped his fork. 

"S-seehun?" Suho stuttered. She nodded and looked down while Sehun was still in shock. 

"I have a girlfriend." Sehun finally spoke and got up to throw away his lunch. He didn't like this girl one bit. And it irrated him when he remembered that she now lived in Minji's apartment. But the other half of him secretly liked her bold confession and the fact that someone liked him.

--

Since Kai was gone often due to his hectic schedule, Sehun was left all alone in is apartment. He decided to go out and get some ramen when he saw Hyemin standing in front of his door pacing back and fourth. The sound of the door slamming shut caused her to jump.

"Oppa." She whispered, her cheeks reddening already. 

"Sehun, it's Oh Sehun." He corrected, his voice cold as ever.

"Oh.. Sehun." She corrected herself. She held a finger up and dug through her grocery bag. "Here I bought this for you." She tossed him an apple. "This is my apology for my confession the other day. I didn't realize how annoying confessions were since I've recieved some myself, so I apologize." She bowed and smiled when she looked at him. "Please accept my apology?" Her smile caused Sehun's ears to redden and he looked down at the apple that was in his hands. Maybe.. the new girl in town wasn't so bad afterall. Without him knowing, his cold exterior was already gone, and Hyemin was the first person to ever melt his ice barrier in less than a week


 

again not edited.my apologies!!