oo6

New Girl In Town

Upvote please! (:

 

 

It was lunchtime and Sehun sat there idly, wondering why you weren't there for lunch. Before he could ask Chanyeol, Suho had beat him to it.

"She wasn't here in class today, I think she's sick." He said while chewing. Sehun flinched at his hyung's table manners{Chanyeol spent 4 years learning table manners xD} and kicked Chanyeols leg.

"Eat properly!" He said and got up to throw away his lunch. Chanyeol obediently listened as he took smaller bites of his sandwhich but eventually gave up and chewed with his mouth open. Sehun mentally scolded himself for trying to act all cool when he actually really wanted your number. Maybe he could've texted you and asked if you were doing fine or you could've texted him and told him why you weren't here. His thoughts were immediately interrupting by Chanyeols loud burping.

"Minji said she didn't feel well so she stayed home." Chanyeol said his eyes still focused on his phone screen. He played with his fingers not sure if he should stop by your house and make sure you were okay. I mean, after all, you guys are neighbors. He finally let out a sigh and pulled out his phone. Perhaps flinging mini Kris's around will help him ease his thoughts. He opened the angry birds app and began playing.

Meanwhile...

"MINJI!" Kai called for the umpteenth time. You frowned and decided to ignore him. You immediately regretted skipping school just to take care of that douche bag. He turned your polite act into a frenzy one by ordering you around as he pleased.

"Shut up!" You yelled covering your ears. You had already gone back to your place but since your windows were parallel to each others, you could hear his loud, booming obnoxious voice. 

"I have a headache!" He yelled back. You wanted to punch him but ended up punching your pillow instead.

"I hate you Kai" you mumbled and threw the pillow across your room. His whining stopped and you were able to rest peacefully. It was quiet. A little too quiet. *is he okay?* you thought and peeked out your window. You couldn't see anything so you got up and walked over to his place. He was lying down clutching onto his poor head while you quickly sprinted over and took his temperature. How could this be? His fever was worse! 

"You're a horrible nurse" he chuckled. His face was pale and his lips didn't have that pinkish color. "but you're hot." He added before closing his eyes. You scoffed before getting up to retrieve his medicine. You helped him get up and gave him a pill and he swallowed with a sour expression. You decided to stay there and change his rag every time it wasn't cool. 

Kai woke up and attempted to move but felt a heavy weight on top of him. Your head was resting peacefully on his arm and he smiled at the sight in front of him. Out of all the girls he had toyed with, none actually cared about him like you did. He brushed your hair away from your face and stared at you sleeping lovingly. Your eyes were close shut and your cheeks were puffier now since you were sleeping. His fever had gone down and he used the rest of his remaining energy to carried you onto his bed. You were still in your school uniform and those things were so uncomfortable. He slowly ed your shirt but closed his eyes since he didn't want to stare. He sighed in relief when your blazer was undone and slipped on his oversized tee over you. He smirked in success and walked over to his couch to take a nap there.

You woke up when you heard a loud thud. *why am I in Kai's bed?* you thought as you got up. You looked down and saw a long tee on you. *This isn't mine* Your eyes widened when you realized you weren't in your uniform. You stormed out of your room and kicked Kai's arm that was draping over the couch.

"Yah.. YAH!" You yanked his pillow off as his head greeted the headrest. He scratched his head and looked up at you innocently.

"You.. how'd I get into this shirt?" You asked.

"I put it on for you, waeyo?" He smirked. Your face flushed as you covered your chest with your arms protectively.

"You.. saw?" Your eyes widened. Kai chuckled at your cuteness.

"As if there was anything to see." You frowned and grabbed your uniform in his room. 

"I'm leaving" You said and slammed the door loudly behind you, smirking since Kai's head probably hurted even more. Sehun stood there and looked at you startled. For one, you just came out of Kai's apartment wearing his tee and your skirt under. He hid something behind his back but you didn't bother to ask what it was.

"Hi Sehun." you waved. He studied your face for a moment. "How was school?"

"Good." He fibbed. "Are you sick?" You shook your head. 

"Kai is. You should check up on him."

"Arraso." You smiled and your eyes formed crescent moons.

"Minji?" Sehun asked you. You turned around.

"Hmm?"

"Do you.. like Kai?" You weren't sure where this was going.

"No.. why?" Sehun smiled. It was the second time you saw it and your cheeks reddened.

"Don't worry about it." He said. When you left, he pumped his fist accidentally burning himself with the soup he brought you.