oo12

New Girl In Town

You spent the next hour in math playing with your ring. 

"Stop smiling. You're going to steal my nickname." Chanyeol elbowed you. You looked up at him.

"Maybe I will" You stuck your tongue out at him. How could you not be happy? Kai was the perfect boyfriend. You knew he was a player since you've witnessed it before, but you believed in second chances. This morning, he woke up early to prepare you breakfast and walked you to school. During first hour, he would secretly hold hands with you and even did his homework for you! Your smile widened as Chanyeol poked your waist. 

"Okay who's making you this happy?" he grinned. "Is it me?" He inched closer to you. You rolled your eyes and lightly shoved him.

"Of course not you pabo!" 

"Well then who?" He pouted.

"Kai." You said almost whispering. He pulled away and scratched his head.

"Uh.. why?"

"Well.. do you want to hear the story?" He chuckled nervously and nodded his head.

"Hmm.. where do I start?" You tapped your chin thoughtfully.

"Well we went out together and we had a romantic lunch together at the park and he asked me out." You summarized. Chanyeols eyes widened as he shook your shoulders.

"BWOH?! YOU TWO ARE DATING?" You nodded.

"What's the big deal?"

"Nothing.." he fake laughed. "It's just.. you do know Kai's a player, right?" You shrugged your shoulders.

"Making out doesn't make you a player." Chanyeol looked at you nervously and excused himself as he went to the bathroom.

*Hmm.. Kai never takes a girl out on a date. I guess it's safe to say he actually likes her* He kicked open the mens bathroom and pumped his fist in victory when it opened.

--

You walked hand in hand with Kai when the two of you headed for lunch. Girls whispered amongst the two of you as if you guys couldn't hear them.

"shes the new target."

"she's not even pretty."

"lets see how long it will last"

You looked at Kai who shot you a nervous smile and squeezed your hand.

"Ignore them." He whispered in your ear. He pulled you up the stairs making you stop.

"This isn't the cafeteria."

"I know. We're going to eat on the rooftop where no one can talk crap about us. Consider it as a date." He winked. You blushed and followed him. 

He pulled out a two bento boxes and handed you a pair of chopsticks.

"I made it myself." He smiled. You looked at his fingers and saw cuts on them.

"Kai." You said, touched. He looked where your eyes were focused on and pulled his hand away.

"I got this falling." He lied. You kissed his cheek causing his eyes to widen. 

"Thanks Kai." He pouted and kissed you back.

"Call me oppa!" He whined. "Or Jongin."

"Fine." You gave in. "Oppa~" You cooed. He smiled genuinely and pinched your cheeks. 

"You're so cute." He said and fed you some rice. He smirked and ate from his chopsticks. "Indirect kiss." You rolled your eyes.

"You're so childish Kai!" You said. He buried his face with his hands.

"You make me childish Minji!" He said with a red face. You chuckled and flicked his forehead.

"You're so cute." You repeated his words. He looked up from his hands and smiled. 

"Jinja?" You nodded and nudged him. He smiled again causing your heart to flutter.

"You have rice on your face." You blushed as you touched your face with your hands consciously. He moved your hand away and kissed the corner of your lips.

"All gone now." You looked at him in disbelief and continued eating. He shot you a wide grin before continuing to eat. 

--

Sehun looked around the cafeteria desperately looking for you. He was dying to know what happened after the "date."

"Where's Kai?" DO pouted. Chanyeol shrugged.

"I saw him dragging Minji with him after class." Sehuns forehead creased in annoyance.

"Why?" Suho asked sipping his juice box.

"He's dating Minji." Suho choked and shot out his drink on Baekhyuns face. He scowled and Suho hurriedly wiped his face with a napkin. "I know it's surprising but he took Minji out on a date. A date." Chanyeol repeating wide eyed.

"Finally he found someone." DO said. *But what about Sehun?* He thought. He could tell Sehun had a crush on you.

"Yeah.. but will he play with her heart?" Chanyeol asked.

"I don't think so." Baekhyun said. "He never took a girl out on a date."

"Maybe he just wants her to gain his trust." Chanyeol added. 

"Stop guys. This is Kim Jongin we are talking about. I trust him." Suho said.

"Yeah but he can easily hurt her!" Chanyeol slammed his hands on the table causing people to look at him. Sehun followed, slamming his hands on the table as well and getting up.

"I'm leaving."

"What's his problem?" Suho tsk'ed. DO rolled his eyes at his hyungs stupidity.

"I smell jealousy in the air." Baekhyun sang. "Who's betting who's ending up with Minji?"

"Sehun!" Chanyeol waved his money in the air. "20 dollars."

"I'm going to go with Kai." DO said pulling out his money." 

"Guys!" Suho yelled causing everyone to look at him in shock.

"It's obviously Kai. Sehun doesn't even like her!" DO slapped himself. 

"Hyung! You are so naive. He totally likes her!"

"Nuh uh! He never talks to her."

"I could tell just by his eyes." DO retorted.

"Bwoh? Eyes?" Suho scoffed. "Yah!" he got up slamming his hand on his book. "AISH!" He ran his fingers through his hair and sat back down.

"I'm done talking. End of conversation."

"Can I bet both?" Baekhyun joked trying to ease the tension. They all shot him dirty looks and got up simultaneously and left.

"Guys!" He pouted. 

--

super short update! for those of you who ship minji and sehun, don't worry-- you'll get your time, so please don't inbox me and ask me to change the plot! ;)

also.. I'm writing another fanfic, so if you'd like to check it out, please do! And don't worry, I'll still have time to update both. :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/478890/happily-never-after-my-arranged-marriage-with-kris-wu-comedy-fluff-romance-exom-lay-kris

The oc is minji. I did that because I always mess up on character names when I write fanfics

oh, and apologies for those who read my fanfics, some of the plot are kind of the the same so.. yeah. Hooray for creativity!