oo14

New Girl In Town

 


"Hello? Earth to Kai?" you waved your hands in front of him trying to get his attention. He snapped out of his daze and looked back at you, smiling. 

"Sorry what?" You pouted and shook his arm lightly

"Kai! I've been calling you for the past 5 minutes and you wouldn't even answer me." He grinned and stole a kiss from you.

"Lee Minji, Kim Jongin. NO public affection please." The teacher announced, pulling her glasses down to the bridge of her nose and examined the both of you. Your face flushed as you continued listening to the teacher's lecture. You took notes until the bell rang. You stood up and was about to walk away until someone grabbed your arm.

"Are you that excited to leave me?" You turned around and saw Kai smirking.

"Oh I'm so sorry I forgot!" You said. He laughed and slung an arm over your shoulder. People started whispering rude things about you as you covered your ears and looked down at the ground. You weren't used to this type of attention.

Kai looked at you and his expression softened, seeing the hurt in your eyes reminded him of his older days. He stopped walking and turned his head to one of the girls who were gossiping. He walked over and bent down eye-level as she tried to keep her calm.

"Stop talking trash about my girlfriend, or I will personally make your life a living hell." He said. Your eyes widened as you rushed over and told him to calm down. He looked at the girl one last time before walking away.

He said goodbye to you and pulled you in for a steamy kiss causing Chanyeol to go wide eyed and forced him off of you.

"YAH! DON'T YOU TOUCH MINJI LIKE THAT!"

"She's my girlfriend bro." Kai winked at him. He couldn't get enough of calling you his 'girlfriend'. You blushed as Chanyeol scoffed and pulled you in.

"Aish why am I even friends with that guy?" he muttered under his breath. You poked his waist.

"Oppa's not that bad."

"Oppa? You're calling him oppa?! Wah, you guys have only been dating for like a week!" You shrugged your shoulder and patted his arm.

"It's okay Channie. One day you'll find a girl who will like you just the way you are." You joked.

"Minji! Why are you so mean?" He pouted cutely. "and tons of girls would be honored to date me!" He said a little too loudly causing the class to turn around and give him weird looks.

"That's good to know that you're popular with girls, Chanyeol." The teacher said amusingly. "Now who isn't here?" Chanyeol shot you a look before muttering incoherent words and scowled. You made a face and opened up your notebook.

--

"Kai I really like these lunch dates but I don't want to steal you away from your friends. They might hate me." You bit your lip.

"No they won't. Just for today, okay?" He asked. The truth was, he was afraid that you wouldn't pay attention to him because Sehun was there. *Just let me have you for a little while before you realize your feelings for Sehun* He thought sadly. He held your hand and kissed your knuckles, too afraid to let go. The two of you headed to the rooftop and Kai wrapped his arms around your waist and smothered your neck with butterfly kisses. You laughed feeling a little ticklish as he a little hard on your skin.

"Jongin!" You whined pushing his head away. "it's going to leave a mark."

"I promise I'll make it really light!" he begged clapping his hands together. *I just want people to know that you're mine.* 

"Fine. Hurry up." He clapped his hands in joy and quickly continued what he was doing. As much as you adored Kai for making lunches for you, it was just impossible to finish it since everything tasted horrible. Not that you were going to tell him anyways.

"I made sandwiches." You beamed and pulled out two lunch bags. He stared at the bag in awe as he snatched it away from you and mumbled a 'thank you.' he quickly dug in and ate it. You smiled and took a bite of your sandwich when Kai was already halfway done. He finally finished and crumbled up the wrapper into a ball and threw it away. He hated wheat bread the most, but he ate it just because you made it.

The both of you spent the remaining lunch period looking at the sky.

"That looks like a turtle."

"No, looks more like a bird." Kai said. 

"Nuh uh. Where are the wings?" You asked.

"Birds don't need wings." He turned to you and chuckled. You rolled your eyes and flicked his forehead.

"Pabo." Kai bit his lip to suppress his happiness. He didn't want to overwhelm you. Kai excused himself to go to the bathroom as he quickly made his way downstairs. You sighed and pulled out your phone, checking the time and text messages. You had (3) and they were all from Chanyeol.

Minji where are you?

Are you ditching us for Kai!?

I miss you. :(

You rolled your eyes and quickly typed back.

"Who's that?" Kai asked sitting next to you.

"Chanyeol. He's being a whiny ."

"Seriously? Whiny ?" Kai laughed. "And stop texting other guys!" He frowned in jealousy. You looked at him and chuckled in amusement.

"Chanyeols like a five year old."

"True. But still.. you could be a pedo noona." You rolled your eyes and poked his nose.

"Then you'd be dating a pedo noona." He frowned and took your phone away from you, frowning at your wallpaper.

"BWOH!? JAY PARK SHIRTLESS IS YOUR WALLPAPER?!" He screamed jealously. You bit your lip and nodded.

"Why? He's hot!"

"Correction. He's average looking." He winked. "I'm hot." He positioned the camera between the two of you. "Smile. We're taking a couple selca."You obeyed him and smiled. At the last second Kai turned his head and kissed your cheek. Your eyes widened as he snapped the picture.

He laughed and sent the picture to himself and made it your background.

"Kai delete it. I look horrible.' You whined taking your phone back. 

"You never look horrible.' He winked, refusing to delete the picture. You frowned and placed the camera in front of both of you. 

"Smile." You snapped the picture and checked it. "I like this one better Jongin." His heart fluttered when you called him by his real name.

--

Kai couldn't walk you home since he had dance practice. It was late at night since you stayed after to finish your homework. You wrapped an arm around yourself since you were freezing. You swore you heard footsteps behind you and panicked inside. *Oh no what if something bad happens like last time?* You mentally cursed yourself for walking alone in a dark alley. You slowly turned your head around and saw a figure behind you. You pulled out your phone and tried to find Sehun's number. *oh shoot he never gave me his!* The footsteps were now louder and you were almost at your apartment. Your fingers trembled as you called Kai but he didn't pick up. You bit your lip in frustration and quickened your pace.

"Excuse me, miss?" You heard a voice behind you say. You ran as quick as you could and bumped into someone in the process.

"Oh I'm so sorry.. Minji?" you looked up and saw Sehun's shocked face.

"Sehun!" You sobbed loudly "The guy behind me.. he's chasing me!!!" Sehun looked up and hugged you tightly.

"No one was following you, it's alright." He bent down and wiped your tears. The culprit must've left once he saw Sehun.

"Ye-s he was." You hiccuped. "I tried to call you but I didn't have your number!" Sehuns expression softened as he wrapped his arms around you tighter and cradled you back and fourth. He your hair as you dampened his shirt with your tears. *She must've been scared from last time.* He thought kissing the top of your head. "Come on, let's go inside." He kept his arm around your waist the whole time while the two of you were walking up the stairs. He told you to sit on the couch as he dialed Kai's number. He still hasn't picked up.

"Damn it where is he!?" Sehun shouted causing you to jump in shock. He kicked a chair and raked his hand through his hair. He cursed a few more times before sitiing down next to you and lightly pushed your head on his shoulders. "Just rest for now. Kai will come home soon." He your hair as you thanked him. A couple minutes passed and your eyes were shut tightly and you were snoring a little bit.

"I swear she's worst than Baekhyun's snoring." He mumbled chuckling at your cuteness. He carefully got up and placed your head on a pillow and came back with a blanket. He wrapped the blanket around you and sat on the floor. He traced his fingers on your face and stopped at your lips, blushing madly. He bent over and placed another kiss on your forehead and pinched your nose. You stirred a little but continued snoring, this time it was even louder. Your phone was on the coffee table and Sehun had reached over to grab it. He pressed the on button and frowned. *Really ? couple selcas?* He scoffed in jealousy and unlocked your phone, putting his number in. Sehun stayed up that night, pacing back and fourth frantically waiting for Kai to come back. He dialed DO's number as a last resort and thankfully, Kyungsoo picked up the phone.

"What the hell? It's like 3 am in the morning."

"I can't find Kai! His girlfriend's at my house right now and he hasn't come back!"

"Why is she at your house?" DO replied lazily.

"Long story but where is he?!" Sehun whispered.

"I don't know." He sighed. "I heard Jiyeon was having a party today.. and as much as I hate to say it.. I think he's there." Sehun abruptly hung up his phone and grabbed his coat.

"Damn you Kai." He muttered one last time before heading off to the address DO had sent him. He paid the taxi and tipped the man generously, quickly walking over to the huge mansion. Tons of high school students were there. Drinking and dancing. Sehun paid no attention to the girls who tried to latch onto him, but instead marched over to the pool filled with girls in bikini's and Kai in the center.

"HYUNG!" Sehun screamed punching Kai's face. Kai scoffed and looked up at him.

"Is this how you greet me?" Kai his teeth. "Fine. But come have a seat, I can share these girls with you." He winked. Sehun pulled Kai up by the collar and punched his face again. This time making blood ooze out of his nose.

"What is your ing problem?!" Kai growled. 

"It's 3 in the morning and you're out partying?! Why aren't you paying attention to your girlfriend?!" Sehun screamed. "She's at my apartment right now and she was freaking out wondering where the hell you were!" Kai flipped his bangs out of his face and smirked.

"Who? The we're neighbors with? I got bored of her." Sehun cursed a few more times before pushing Kai in the pool and walked away with clenching fists.

 

--

You woke up this morning with puffy eyelids and a headache. You looked around and realized you were in Sehun's bedroom.

"Sehun?" You called out, getting up and looking around. He was sleeping on the couch with his mouth open and one of his legs were falling off of the couch. *pabo* you thought and gently shook him up.

"We have to go to school today." You whispered. His eyes fluttered open as your heart skipped a beat. He looked at you and sighed.

"Oh its you." You bent down eye level with him and flicked his forehead.

"Duh who else would it be?" You grinned and got up. "I'll make breakfast. You look tired. I'm sorry if I kept you up. Keep sleeping."

You went back to your apartment and changed your into your school uniform and looked over at Kai's window. *I haven't seen him since yesterday* You frowned and walked over to his apartment and knocked. No one came and the door was slightly cracked open. You shrugged your shoulders and went in, you've been in his place before. 

"Jogin" You called out carefully tiptoeing into his bedroom. Your eyes widened at the sight of Kai and a random girl sleeping next to him. Tears brimmed your eyes as you stepped back and accidentally knocked over one of his picture frames. Kai woke up and you stared at him in disbelief.

"Care to explain what's going on?"  You whispered. Kai scoffed and shot a look at you. 

"What do you think it is? Come on you can't be that innocent. A girl is sleeping next to me and I'm half . Put two and two together and figure it out." A tear fell out of your eye as you refused to let another escape.

"Why? I thought we're dating." He rolled his eyes and stared at you with dark eyes.

"Correction. We were dating" 

"You lowlife bastard." You muttered and ran out. Right now, all you needed was comfort. And you could only think of one person who could've gave you that feeling

 


horrible update/plot. Sorry guys, I'm running out of ideas.