oo13

New Girl In Town

It was nearly midnight, yet you couldn't sleep, and unfortunately, you had school tomorrow.

*I"ll just go for a walk* You thought and changed into a v-neck and some sweats. You heard a door close causing you to turn around and saw Sehun locking his door.

"S-sehun." You whispered. He turned to you and remained expressionless. 

"Where are you going?" 

"On a walk." You replied. "Couldn't sleep." He ran his fingers through his bedhead hair and muttered a string of curse words before walking away. 

"Aren't you coming?" He asked with a husky voice. You stood there, speechless and nodded. The walk was quiet, but peaceful. Every now and then you would glance over at Sehun as his eyes kept closing. 

"You look tired" You said.

"No . It's 12." You flinched and stopped walking.

"We could always go ba-"

"Forget it." He sighed. You bit your lip and followed him, frustrated by his attitude. He was somehow.. different. He was distant towards you again like the first time you met him. 

"Sehun.. are you okay?" You slowly asked. He laughed dryly and looked at you with an unreadable expression.

"Are you that dumb? Of course I'm not!" You touched his forehead as he quickly shoved your arm away.

"Why are you being so mean to me?!" You shouted, taken aback by his rude gesture.

" off." he finally said causing tears to well up in your eyes. You turned, facing your back towards him and ran back to the rooftop.Sehuns eyes widened after realizing what he did and chased after you. You needed to be comforted by someone and the only person you could think of was Kai. You knocked on his door loudly with tears streaming down your cheek. The door swung open as Kai's groggily eyes widened seeing your expression.

"Oh my gosh Minji are you okay?" You didn't say anything but just hugged him tightly. He frowned and circled his arms over your waist. Sehun stepped back, accidentally tripping over the bench leg and stopped himsellf from falling backwards. He didn't know why he snapped at you, and he couldn't bring himself to barge into kai's apartment and apologize to you. After all, he was a coward.

--

"Shh Minji, it's alright." Kai whispered wiping your tears away with his thumb. You continued sobbing as Kai bent over and pecked your cheek.

"Tell me. What's wrong?" He asked, concerned. You wiped away your last tears and avoided his gaze.

"Sorry for barging in, I'll leave now." Kai stood in the front of his door blocking you from leaving.

"I understand, you don't have to tell me. It's okay." He whispered. "Just stay so I can at least make you feel better." Your expression softened as you leaned over and cupped his cheeks. You placed your lips on his and kissed him. His eyes widened as he felt his heart beat faster. He slowly closed his eyes and returned the kiss, savoring every moment. His arms encircled your waist as you grabbed his face harshly. He soon lightly nibbled your bottom lip asking for entrance. Your lips parted as he quickly slipped his tongue in and explored your wet cavern. He finally pulled away, breathless and leaned his forehead on yours.

"Let's stop before I do something I don't want to do." He panted. You understood and nodded. He bent down and quickly pecked your lips again and carried you bridal style to his room. The two of you laid in bed and cuddled, talking about random things about yourself. You rambled on and on, and surprisingly, Kai listened. You yawned as he lightly pushed your head on his shoulder. And soon you fell asleep.

"Minji?" He whispered. You replied with a cute snore as he chuckled and carefully placed your head on his pillow. He pulled the covers over you and kissed your forehead bidding you goodnight and headed off to the couch.  

"I guess I'll sleep here tonight." He said to himself. He knew he'd wake up with extreme back pain tommorrow and dance badly, but he shrugged off the thought and laid down.

--

You woke up the next day and yawned. It smelled like breakfast as you skipped over to the kitchen and saw your boyfriend cooking. You hugged him from behind and pecked his cheek. He dropped his spoon in shock and turned around.

"Yah! You scared me!" You smiled cheekily and pecked his lips.

"Morning." He grinned and pointed to the plate of eggs and bacon. "You can eat. I'm making this for Sehun." You frowned once you thought of him. Kai noticed and pinched your cheeks.

"I thought you liked Sehun." He said.

"Yeah.. but he made me upset yesterday." You crossed your arms over your chest. Kai ruffled your hair and bent down to you eye level.

"It's okay. Sehun's like that. He can be rude sometimes so just forgive him. That's just how he is." He smiled showing off his white, pearly teeth. "Now eat first and then get ready for school. You nodded and quickly ate the food, making a face since the eggs were burnt and the bacon was uncooked. You didn't say anything though since Kai made an effort to make you food. You thanked him and washed the plate.

"Next time Kai, let me make breakfast, arraso?" You winked. Kai's ears reddened as he smiled and handed you Sehun's plate.

"let's poison Sehun then. You're mad at him, aren't you?" You took the plate from him and nodded. "that's my girl." You skipped over to Sehun's apartment and rang the doorbell, listening to Kai's advice. You couldn't blame Sehun anyway, he was a good friend of yours afterall. Sehun looked surprised seeing you as you held the plate up to him.

"Kai made this for you." He looked at you weirdly and laughed.

"Kai? Making food? It must taste disgusting since that boy doesn't even know how to cook." He took the plate from you and cleared his throat.

"About yesterday.." he started. 

"I forgot about it." You winked. You turned around and was about to leave until you felt a pair of arms encircle your waist.

"Thank you Minji. Really, thank you." He whispered, his lips near your ears. Your face flushed.

"It-ts nothing." You stuttered and quickly ran off. You held your hand against your chest and sighed. *I have Kai. I shouldn't feel this way.* Kai was standing outside your apartment and saw the whole thing. He sighed and looked at the couple ring. *I think this belongs to someone else* he thought and slid it off.

"Ready to go, Kai?" You asked him faking a smile. He knew you were pretending to be happy as he faked a smile as well.

"Been ready." He held out his hand as you reached for it. He checked Sehuns expression as it was blank as always. But being friends with the ice prince for years, he could see his lips forming a frown. Your gaze was focused on Sehun as you looked down at both of your hands intertwined dissapointingly. Kai followed your gaze and looked down at the both of your hands. He frowned and squeezed it. "Let's go."