oo9

New Girl In Town

The next day you came out the same time as Kai did. His ears reddened when he saw you but you didn't notice. 

"Hey Kai!" You waved happily and skipped over to him. "Let's walk together. I get so lonely walking by myself" You pouted. Kai cleared his throat and tried to keep his cool.

"S-sure."

"Minji." A voice interrupted the two of you. You looked over and saw Sehun. "Thanks for the cookies yesterday." Kai's smile instantly dropped. *wait.. she didn't make it just for me?* 

"No problem. I just had leftovers thats it" You blushed thinking of yesterday's incident. You scratched the back of your neck awkwardly and was dragged away by Sehun.  Kai scoffed and decided to follow the two of you moments later.

"She really is something" He whispered to himself before chasing after the two of you. "Wait!"

-

The lesson today was so boring. You sighed and blew a rasberry. Kai was sleeping facing you. You stared at his sleeping face.

"Tsk. He's so handsome when he's sleeping but when he's awake he's a little devil" you scowled.

"I heard that" Kai's eyes opened as he stretched and sat up. "So you finally admit I'm good looking." You blushed and looked away, ignoring him. 

"I know what I heard" He teased poking your waist. You tried not to laugh as his hands crept up to your waist and tickled you. You let out a giggle as you tried to stop him.

"Lee Minji and Kim Jongin. Detention after school" the class 'oohed' as you gave Kai a dirty look who shrugged his shoulders. The teacher handed out classwork assignment as you bit your lip trying to concentrate and answer the quesetions properly. 

"What'd you get for 1?" Kai asked his chin resting on your shoulders. Your grip on your pencil loosened as Kai craned his head as his nose brushed your neck. You blushed from the sudden contact, too distracted to even realize that Kai had stolen your paper and copied down the answers.

"Thanks Minji" He said and handed your paper back to you. You snapped out of your daze and looked at the paper with something scribbled at the bottom of the page.

call me ;) xxx-xxx-xxxx

You scoffed and ripped off the end of your paper and formed it into a little paper ball before chucking it at Kai's head.

"Jerk" you whispered and went back to doing your work.

-

Kai didn't show up to lunch today as you soon found yourself looking around for him. 

"What are you looking for?" Sehun asked as he sat down next to you.

"The restroom." you fibbed. He flicked your forehead.

"Pabo yah. You've been here for like a week already. Come on, I'll show you." He said getting up and offering you his hand. You smiled and held his hand to get up. DO stopped talking and nudged Baekhyun as the two of them watched you leave.

"He finally found a girl to like after Naeun." Baekhyun smiled and continued eating.

You followed Sehun hand in hand and blushed from the skinship.

The two of you stopped at the restroom stall as you parted ways.

"I'll wait for you to get out." Sehun winked and entered the mens bathroom. You nodded and went into the womens bathroom.

"Oppa" A girl moaned. You stopped in your tracks and peeked under the stall. Sure enough there were two people in one stall. You mentally rolled your eyes at the hungry teenagers making love in the bathroom. What shocked you the most was when the two of them walked outside. Kai zipped up his pants in the process and saw you. His face was shocked for a moment but was soon replaced with a smirk. The girl he was with was the girl who came to their table the other day. She had trouble walking as she used her strength to walk over to you.

"He's mine " She grinned before heading out the bathroom door. Your eyes were watery although you didn't know why and left the bathroom. To be honest, you didn't even have to go. You were just looking for Kai. Sehun saw your expression as he walked over and hugged you securely. He must've saw the couple leave.

"It's alright Minji." He whispered and your hair. You let out a sob and hugged him back. 

Sehun walked you to your next class with his arm slung over your shoulder. You were thankful to have him by your side as he stopped right in front of your classroom.

"Let's pretend this never happened, arraso?" You looked up at him and nodded, estatic that he was willing to put behind what had happened earlier.

"Thanks Sehun" You said and waved goodbye. You entered your classroom and saw the group of queenkas including the girl who bumped into you in the bathroom earlier. You sighed and took a seat next to Eunji.

"Do they always gossip everytime in the beginning of class?" Eunji turned around and frowned.

"Yeah. When you've been to the same school with one of them for 2 years, you'd be annoyed to death." You chuckled at her expression.

"I'm sorry." you said.

--

Unfortunately, you had detention with the playboy, Kim Jongin. *great.. how will I face him now?* you thought as you headed to the detention room. You sighed as you only saw Kai and the teacher. Her expression brightened once she saw you.

"You came." She said and grabbed the bucket underneath her desk. 

"Here are the cleaning supplies. I'll take my leave." You heaved a sigh and started out with the cloth and spray. *I guess I'll clean the windows first.* You walked over and sprayed some cleaning product on the window and wiped away the stains. You looked over and saw Kai on his phone. *Asking him for help is hopeless* you thought and scrubbed harder. You walked over to the blackboard and pulled a chair to the board as you tiptoed and tried to clean the top of it. You soon lost your balance and closed your eyes waiting for the painful impact only to be greeted with a pair of warm arms. You opened your eyes and saw Kai, your face inches away from each other. You gulped and looked away. 

"I'm fine. You can let go of me now." You said trying your best not to stutter. He laughed huskily and carefully placed you on the teachers desk.

"Forget it. Just sleep or something. I'll do the work." he said and you scoffed. You already did more than half of it. He heard you and turned around.

"or do you want to do it?" he raised an eyebrow in annoyance. You exhaled and looked at him.

"You do it, ." you snarled and hopped off the desk making your way to the classroom door. 

"Wait.. where are you going?" He asked. 

"Home, duh. You said you'd do the rest." You answered and left without saying goodbye. Kai heaved a sigh and looked at your retreating figure.

"I really ed up, huh?" He said to himself before wiping the floor with a wet mop.

--

You weren't in the mood to walk home since the sun was going down now. Instead, you hopped on the bus and payed the fee. Your eyes scanned the bus looking for an empty seat, and unfortunately, there wasn't any. You held onto a pole and closed your eyes. Today was a bad day and you couldn't wait to go home and mope about it in the shower. The bus stopped and a passenger got on mumbling a 'sorry' to everyone who was on the bus. His lisp was evident but you didn't pay attention to it. Sehun made his way to the closest pole and saw you hanging onto it and trying your best to sleep. He chuckled and held onto the same pole and moved your head so that it rested on your shoulders.

For some reason, you were the only girl he was comfortable with.