oo15

New Girl In Town

Kai sat there, playing with his fingers nervously as he bit his bottom lip. *was I too harsh?* He shook the thought off and lightly nudged the girl next to him.

"Yah, here's your money." He handed her a check as she got up and took it from him. "Thanks for pretending to sleep with me."

"You know.. if you want we could actually have some fun." Kai rolled his eyes and pointed to the door.

"Out now."

"You're boring." The girl pouted and left. He buried his face with his hands and let his tears flow out. *Sehun deserves her more than I do.* 

--

You sat there crying and hid your face into Sehuns chest. The two of you were silent as Sehun let your tears flow out without questioning you. After a couple of minutes, you wiped your remaining tears and told him the story. Sehun however, was shocked. Never in his life would Kai bluntly play a girl like that, and he wouldn't be dumb enough to leave his door unlocked knowing that his girlfriend was next door. He scratched his head and wondered if this was all a set up. 

"You know what you need?" Sehun asked. 

"what?"

"A day off."

"Noo I can't miss school."  You whined. He rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Come on. It's just one day. I promise, we'll have fun. Now get dressed and look decent!' He eyed you up and down. "Put some eyedrops in your eyes or something. Geez you look like a zombie." He joked. You chuckled and left his apartment.

You add the final touches of your makeup and went out to meet Sehun. *Kai isn't even worth crying for* you thought and skipped happily over to Sehun. He smiled and held his hand out.

"Let's go?" You beamed and laced your fingers with his. The two of you spent your morning eating at a pancake restaurant and Sehun insisted on taking care of the tab.

"Let's go dutch." You pouted. He shook his head and stole the receipt away. 

"Excuse me, I'm going to pay for this." He got up and handed the cashier his credit card. She curled her hair behind her ear flirtatiously and batted her lashes. You never really noticed how popular  Sehun was with girls and you wondered why he wasn't dating anyone.. or was he? He came back with a sloppy grin on his face as you poked his arm.

"Are you dating anyone?" He nearly choked on his saliva.

"Huh? Oh uh.. no." You studied him and tapped your chin.

"Hm.. You're eye candy. How come you aren't with any girl?" You thought out loud causing Sehun to blush. 

You didn't notice and tugged on his arm.

"Come on let's go." The two of you went to a nearby arcade and Sehun came back with tokens. Both of you made a bet on whoever got the most ticket would get a grant wished from the other person.

"You cheater." You punched Sehun lightly when he came back with more tickets than you had. 

"Don't worry. I'll get a good prize for you." He winked. You rolled your eyes and followed him to the prize booth. In the end, Sehun got you a cute teddy bear. 

"So.. what's your wish?" You asked him. He shoved his hands in his pocket and looked at you. 

"A chance." 

Before you could say anything, Sehun bent over and placed a gentle and loving kiss on your lips. Your eyes widened as you tried to pull away, but Sehun wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer. You couldn't help but notice how desperate the kiss was. You slightly closed your eyes and soon followed, nibbling on his lower lip for entrance. He gladly parted his lips as your tongue slipped in. Sehun finally pulled away and hugged you tightly.

"Minji.. I think I'm falling in love with you."