New Life

Goodbye Sad Love

Im Yoora P.O.V

   It has been 4 years after he leaving me. Everyday I cried. He never called me. He never message me. He never send letter for me. He never send gift for my birthday. DID HE HATE ME? What did I do to him? WHy did he suddenly leave me? Why did he abandon his study? After that morning I never see him. NEVER until now. My heart so hurt and my soul slowly become fragile. Now my body are empty. After that, I turn to a quiet and sorrow girl. Tears always surround me. Luckily that my study still go on and good. Now I tried to forget him. I HATE HIM! He makes me suffer for almost 4 years. 

   Today was my first day at Seoul Medical Centre as a nurse. Yes! I have to build a new life withour him. I MUST! Why I must thinking of him but he did not? Yoora, you can do it. 

   "Are you Yoora?" Someone calling me. 

   "Yes. It was my first day here. Can I help you." I respond to her then i read her name 'Yoon Hee'. Huh? She was the Head Nurse here. I suddenly bowed to her.

   "It is okay Yoora-sshi. Seem that you have trouble here." She smiling to me.

   "Yes. I'm still new here.".

   "Come, I will show to you your room. The Head Doctor was busy so he ask me to help you."

   "Ah, okay. I'm Im Yoora."

   "Yes I know you. The Head Doctor said to me. He say that you are an excellent student. Hope you can give your best in your career."

   "Yeah.. Thanks."

   As we talking, finally we reach the place. It was nice. Now I have to cure people illness, but who want to cure my illness? Junsu.. Did he hate me?

 

 

*Sorry for the late update ;D it is a bit short.. forgive my grammar :)