I Miss You

Goodbye Sad Love

   "HYUNG! Where are you?" Junsu yelled from his room while wonder around searching his laptop.

   "Yah.. Why did you scream huh? Wanna die? What's up?" His brother Junho walking upstairs toward his room.

   "Where did you put my laptop?! Did you know that it was my life? All my assignment are there! What if my document gone and..." he can not finish his word when Junho immediately cut ut off.

   "Easy saeng, I just put it here." Junho calmly take the blue bag at the corner and give it to Junsu who was very  agitated and angry. junho smirk while rub his dongsaeng chest. "Easy boy, don't be so angry. It's bad for you remember?" Junho said to him.

   His hyung right. He can not be so angry and tired. It was about 4 years after he know it. After that, he clash with his girlfriend. His only girlfriend. The one that he love. Suddenly he feel that his chest hurt and panted. Shocked, Junho hurriedly take some painkillers and give it to Junsu.

   "See? Didi I say to you?" Junho mumbling

   "I'm sorry hyung. I didn't mean it. You make me so irritated." Junsu pouted. Junho look him with the bright smile and caressed Junsu's cheek. Junsu was only Junho's little brother. The only one. He did not bear to see he suffer. 

   "Junsu-ah, hyung have to go! The boss maybe nagging to me if I go late. See you later. Don't forget to take your medicine okay!" Junho advise and then quickly he go to downstairs and started the engine.

   'Ah... Lucky that today there is no class.' His little heart monolouge. Junsu still study in the same course but he still did not finish it since he had always ill and can not go to university. He refuse to tell her lover that he had a problem. He did miss her deadly. He really want to message her to tell that how much he miss her. This past years, he never get any news about her lover. Not even one. He also did not greet Yoora's birthday.

    "Yoora. Did you know how much I love you and miss you? Did you miss me as well? Did you do the same with me? Did you wait for me or did you have a new boyfried?" His chest begin to tight. He was so sad and emotional. He crying so hard while holding the phone. The main picture still the same like 4 years ago. Smiling brightly and happy. I Miss You Yoora.

 

 

sorry for waiting! sorry sorry.. I hope this chapter did not disappointed you :D sorry for bad grammar! :P