Fate's Play

Goodbye Sad Love

 

Yoora POV

Why the bracelet suddenly cut off by itself? Why? I feel that my heartbeat suddenly out from its pace. It hurts me. I feel something wrong. The bracelet completely cut off, its remind me to our picture that broke once. I feel uneasy. Did something happen to Junsu? I better follow him.

 I move from the seat and take the cautious step to the toilet. I want to enter the room but there is a man who inside the room first. I just stand outside but suddenly the man yelling.

   “HELP! SOMEONE FAINT HERE!”

My heartbeat become more faster. Who, who that person? Is that Junsu? Please no. Not him. There is no people close to me who are men to help the person so I make a brave step and inside the toilet. My eyes widen when I saw the person is Junsu.

   “JUNSU!”

I yelled. His face pale and I hold his hand, cold.

   “Miss, you know him? What happen to him?”

I look at his face, examine his pale yet still handsome face. He looks like having a heart attack. He never told me that he has some disease.

     “Sir, can you help me to bring him outside? He’s having an attack. I will call the ambulance.”

I order that guy to help me. Shaking, I try to make a call to hospital. The tears started to stream across my smooth cheek. Junsu was helpless, barely able to breathe. The ambulance came in five minutes later which I feel like long five hours. I still holding his hand which getting colder. Suddenly my phone rang and I know it is Min Woo by the tone.

     “Hel…lo…” I stuttered and shaking while the tears keep flowing.

     “Hello, is this Im Yoora?” I hear the person who unfamiliar with me. Who is this? I respond yes.

     “This is Capital Hospital, we found Mr. No Min Woo involved in accident and now in critical condition…..”

     The person did not finish his talk, my hands let out the grip of the phone accidently.

‘Now what?’

Fate’s play. I do adore he, he is so kind to me while Junsu was gone. I love Junsu too. I cannot think anymore. I watch Junsu being inject with various medicines and the nurse put on the oxygen mask to keep him breathe. The heart monitored yelling like crazy which makes me so scared of losing him. I can feel the pain. Now I did not know who have I take care first. We are heading to the Capital Hospital. I did not say much. I feel so miserable right now.

We arrives the hospital. I walk out from the ambulance like a zombie. People might afraid to called nor see me. A nurse grabbed my hands.

     “Yoora!”

I respond to the called. I lift my head to her. She was my partner.

     “I heard that Min Woo in critical condition. Come I show you his place.”

As she wanted to pull my hands, I let out the grip and hug her. Still sobbing and crying. I did not want to see Min Woo. I want to see Junsu. My Junsu!

     “I…. I wanna stay here…. with Junsu……” I spoke in sobbing and crying.

     “You… is that person is Junsu? What’s wrong?” She asked me while caressed my cheek and wipe the tears.

     “He… he’s.. having an attack……………….. a heart attack……….. he keep the secret for me………..” My leg cannot support my body anymore, I fall into her knees. Fragile, totally fragile I am right know.

     “Yoora…” She hug me tighter.  Soothing me with her calm voice.

     “Everything will be okay, it’s okay.” She cooed me.

     “How can everything will be okay? I just make things hard for him. I even rejected him once but he willing to come back to me. Waiting for me. Now, I am a stupid girlfriend who did not know his true condition but keep hating him! Now, even Min Woo in the same trouble.” I let out the angry in agony in me.

     “………………………. I don’t know what to do Aya-sshi…..” I let out the true sadness after a long silence.

I wait in front of the operation room. I did not move even an inch. Afraid that is something will happen to him. After Aya contact Junsu’s brother she leaving me to check Min Woo’s condition. Then Junho came. He hug me, I can see his worried face but still saying to me that Junsu will be fine. He also called their parents to come here and book the emergency flight. A long with the time, he comfort me to take some meal but I reject it. I did not feel to eating anything while my Junsu struggle with life in there. Aya said to me that Min Woo still in coma, the percentage he will survive is 50/50. His parents already there.

‘God, what more challenges you give to me?’

I remain silence.  Spacing out, thinking what more burden will come. After the whole five hours long which I feel like forever, the doctor finally out with a firm and tired face. Junho oppa and I jolted up and rush to him.

     “How my brother/his condition?” We ask in unison.

The doctor let out a small sigh and try to smile.

     “We try our best to keep him alive, now it is up to him to continue it. He’s still sleeping right know. I suggest him to take the transplant immediately. But still, there is no donor out there.”

     “I can be the donor! Please take my heart!” I almost yelling, clutching the doctor shirt.

     “We can’t do that, you are nurse aren’t you? And you know how the procedure? The patient might not receive the heart well. We need to find the best suitable heart for him.”

 We stunned. My Junsu will die? No! I won’t let him to! Never! I won’t lose him for twice. The doctor bow to us and we hurriedly to Junsu’s room.

I pull the door quietly. All I can see is his calm face, although the oxygen mask still on his face. I can see his calm and handsome face. I his hair and smell it.

‘I miss this smell’

My fingers travelled down to his cheek and his jaw line. He is perfect to me. Then I hold his cold hand and fist his hand. I sit down and scanned his face. I already cry a lot until there is no more tears to spill. Junho sit beside him and do the same.  After saying a couple of words to Junsu that is he need to return home to package the things, he left me alone in this room. Her hand still gripping his hand tight, slowly hanged her head low and started praying as she closed her eyes. Hoping the best for him.

 

 

*Bows* As I promised I update this chapter. :D Do comments yeah. I want you all comment :( Next chapter will be the final. Then have a nice day.