Hyung's coming

Goodbye Sad Love

 

   “Promise me you won’t mad and get any hurt.” Yoora told him firmly

   “Okay, I prepare for the consequences.” Min Woo inhale the large quantity of air and blew it slowly.

   “He was the one who I told you. Remember my promise then?”

   “You never leave me even when someone who you love return again. I remember it. So, he was him?”

   “Yes. I’m sorry!” Yoora began to teary again. Knees drawn up to her chest. She was sobbing. Min Woo keep silence. He even did not blink. He still keep calm and let Yoora let out all of her sadness. ‘So, that guy is her lover?’ He think. He hug Yoora’s body. Soothe her.

   “It’s okay. I didn’t mad at all. Not even once.” He liar. No man want to see his girl with another man. But still he stay strong. He loves Yoora and Yoora loves him too.

After a few days, at the airport

   There standing a tall men. With the luggage at his feet. He began to take out his phone and dialed up the number. After a few ring, the other line responded to the call.

   “Hey my little brother. Show me your what we call room.”

At Junsu apartment

   These past few days does not helping Junsu forgetting his lover Yoora. Even he tries to forgetting her, it only make him more miss her. There is a day when he forgot to take the medicine and makes him almost die. He never regret that. For him, just make him die. He does not able to take the pain. The two types pain in his heart.

   He can feel that. The feeling of hurt because of love and hurt because of illness.  He still think what he gonna do now.  ‘I think I should give up. She was happy now. And I am happy when see her happy. Am I really happy?’ He cannot even answer his own question. He feel like he did not has a cause to live.  Suddely his phone vibrating. It was his hyung!

 

 

Sorry it was a short one. I will update it tomorrow if I bring my laptop to my school. *work there* heheh... the ending is near~~~~~ oh yah, thank you to my subscriber and silent reader too *hugs and kiss* I love you, wait for the next update okay *wink, bow*