U know how much I miss you?

Goodbye Sad Love

 

Junsu POV
 
   I open my eyes. It was a white room. Where am I? Suddenly, a nurse greet me.
 
   “Good morning, how’s your feel?”
 
   “Much better. Why I’m here?”
 
   “Oh, there is a man who bring you here. You fainted. Why did you didn’t take your medicine on time? You know it was dangerous for you?”
 
   “I’m sorry, I forgot. Did you call my family?”
 
   “I think not. Because we can’t open your phone as it keypad locked.” I feel relieved.
  
   “ Can I go now?”
 
   “ After the doctor check you. You may.”
 
   “Thanks.” The nurse walked out from my room. I went to the window. Even my head a little dizzy, the fresh morning air will be good then. 
 
Yoora POV
   I wonder who was the boy who fainted last night. But my work still important. Maybe I should find him after this. Lucky that I worked in this section today. 
 
   Yoora do her job with full smile planted on her face. She likes doing charity work. That why she choose to become nurse. Today weather so calm and that makes her mood even good. Altough she keep thinking about the person, it did not affect her work. After she done her work, she about to take rest. She walked through the room then she stopped. Her eyes widen. "Junsu!". Without hesitate she open the door and the man turned back.
 
Junsu POV
   I wonder where is she? As my body began to tired, I sit on my bed. My hand my dizzy head. Medication effect maybe. Suddenly my phone ringing. I knew it was hyung because the tone was Wasurenaide. 
 
   "Hyung, what's up!' I answer the call with my happy voice.
 
   "Junsu, how are you doing?" my brother ask concernly.
 
   "I doing fine hyung."
   
   "Are you sure? You listen like you are tired." Crap! I am really terrible in lying.
  
   "Yeah, bye hyung, I gotta go". I hang out the phone as the doctor walked in my room. Aish, if hyung know that I was hospitalized I will dead! The doctor doing several check up to my body. His face look tight. I know it was not a good sign, I can feel it.
   
   "Well Junsu-sshi, have you worked out before? Seems like you need the transplantation in short time. Your heart decreasing in its function. I afraid you might be.."
 
   "Die. Yeah, I knew it. I'm sorry."
 
   "You should take your medicine in time. Remember that. This evening you can discharged. Take care until then. Don't overworked yourself." The doctor say with the firm voice. Like I said early. I have to find her before my time comes. I bowed the doctor as he walked out. I turned back and look at the window. The weather are nice. Soon I hear the door open and I was mesmerized. My eyes widen. "YOORA!'
 
To be continued~
 
Sorry for the very very long waited. ignore the grammatical error. kkkk still have one paper till I will free from the exam madness. Sport Science! *Bow* Have a happy day dear readers! Do comment and subscribe~ XOXO