She Accepted

Goodbye Sad Love

 

Junsu POV

   “Can you?”

Min Woo asked me with full hope in his eyes. I was spacing out.  His words previously too many for my brains to register it. I still confused, now the pain already gone and his question makes me a little bit confused. I was speechless as I look at him blankly.

   “Neh?”

   “I said, can you take care of Yoora for me since I have to go somewhere. I know you are her ex-lover. Or maybe you and her still loved each other.”

   “I…. I..” I was thinking, what is this. Why he do this?

   “I know you’re shock but please, she was fragile and need to take care of.”

   “…. Did she… still wanting me?”

 

A few days later

   Yoora as always, full of spirit doing her work. Completely forget about her life misery when it comes to works. No doubt every nights she would cry her lungs out, confused to herself. Did not understand what is going on. Whether Junsu or Min Woo, she cannot make the decision. As she been busying she was greeted by the voice, the voice she longed for, he voice she really missed. She turns her head and found her long lost lover.

   “Hi, did you busy. Already have lunch?” Junsu with his warm smile greet Yoora.

   “Hey, where have you been? What are you doing here? I’m missing you so much.” Yoora hugged Junsu so hard until he step back a few step. He can’t do anything but smiled and hug her back.

   “I’m here, I will no more leave you.” He whisper.

“Then, let’s have some lunch shouldn’t we. I pay for you.”

*flashback*

   Junsu sat on the bed, his hand played with his hair. Still think about Min Woo’s words. ‘If then, what should I do?’ He mumbled. Suddenly, his phone rang as he took it. It was a number without a name, suspiciously he answer the phone.

   “Can you go to the hospital garden?” The unknown voice instructed him to do so.

   “Wh… who are you?”

   “No need to know. Just go there. Someone wants to meet you.”

   “But…”

The other line cut off. He is still unable to recognize the owner of the voice. Without thinking long, he wake up and dressed.

*flashback end*

 ‘So, she’s waiting for me.’ Junsu thought. Even he still didn’t know who the owner of the voice but he knew he/she must have something to do with him. Fate plays, he meet his lover Yoora. The one that he afraid to meet. Without him realizing, they already reached the restaurant. He step out the car and began to open the door for Yoora like a princess, she just smiled. They having their lunch together.

   “It’s been a while.” He started the conversation.

   “Neh?”

   “No I mean, I missed our memories.”

   “Oh, neh.. I miss it too..” Her face look at down and she placed the fork at . Her eyes looked down at the meal. Thinking of something.

    “Yoora…”

    “Yes?”

    “I didn’t know if this was good for us but I’m really wants our relationship like our old days.”

    “You mean?”

     “Will you love me once more?”

Upon hearing that, Yoora surprised and her eyes wide open. She still could not believe what she just heard. Is it for true? How about Min Woo? Did he ever mad at me? Am I a bad girl if I return to Junsu’s embrace? Her little heart monologue.

     “Junsu… I…” She stuttered

     “Will you?”

     “…… I will!”

Yoora said with joy in her voice. She knew she already broken the promise but she cannot help it. Her love for Junsu is genuine and she already prepare for the consequences. 

 

 

Happy Birthday KIM JAEJOONG! Han Jaejoon, Jae Umma, Yunnie's Boo, Beautiful Jae, Anti-aging Jae, and etc! *Bows* UPDATED! hehehe.. sorry for making my readers waiting long. Did I just make cliffhanger for the previous chapter? Well, yeah, I didn't mean too. >.< Do comments as they will makes the will to write become stronger~ <3 *bows*

 

It is

.

.

.

.

.

 

KIM JAEJOONG 

HAN JAEJUN

BIRTHDAY!

26/27!!!

1.26.2012

LOLs >.< sorry for taking lots of space~ ^^-