Can I meet her?

Goodbye Sad Love

   "Hyung, I want to return Korea. Can I?" 

   "What? No way, how about your treatment here? Your study here? You want to abandon them?"

   "No, hyung, please. I want to meet her." 

   "How can dongsaeng, your health not in a good condition. I'm worry if you..."

   "Die? Please, let me go there, I feel guilty for leaving her like that. Our parents also agree."

  "You have talk about this to Omma and Appa?"

   "Yea, and they give me the green light."

   It has been a week since Junsu in the hospital. His health become worse these day. His heart problem makes him weak and unable to do active work. Doctor say that he will not be able to live within a year. That is why he want to return to Korea. 

   Im Yoora P.O.V

   "Aahh, what a good weather. Can't wait to see my patients. Oh, did Jun Ki will discharged today? Uh, it must be boring, that kid never fail to make me smile." Yoora mumbling to the boy. Yes, her boyfriend. No Min Woo. Yoora absolutely never forget Junsu but her heart need to be cured too. She wait for Junsu for a long time, now it is the time for her to cured her broken heart. Lee Min Woo really a good boyfriend, everyday he will give her flower and senf her to the hospital. It has been 3 month they dating. They meet by accidental at the hospital when Min Woo bring his little brother who have a high fever. 

   "Yoora-sshi, you really love him huh. then how about me?" Min Woo pouted.

   "Yaa, oppa, he is just a kid. why you jealous?"

   "Kekekeke, yes, the, he will grown up as a man right?"

   "Oppa, nonsense, I love you more than him. "

   "Even when someone who you know come to your life after this?" Yoora was impressed. What if Junsu come after this? What should she do?

   "Yoora? Yoora-sshi?" Min Woo call her.

   "Yes? Oh, yeah, Um.. never.. that one never come again. to me."

 

At States airport

   Junsu waves to his hyung. Makes a leaving to Korea. He really excited. He was anxious to meet with Yoora and he want to apologize her.

     "Be well Junsu, anything call me neh!" Junho shouted.

     "Ne hyung, Bye Omma, Appa! I LOVE YOU" Junsu scream

    "Yaah!!! Don't scream you little kid! Aishhh". He scared if his dongsaeng sick again. What if something happen to him there? Will he be fine? Junsu, Please Be Fine!

 

 

Kyaaa~~~ how is it? I just want to make a triangle love here~~~ sorry for a waiting for a long years.. kekekeke.. hope you comments to improve my ideas.