It was late

Goodbye Sad Love

 

No Min Woo POV

   Darn, the traffic lights really makes me angry. Now I was late. As I drive faster, accidently someone passed out on the road. Shocked, I stopped the car and found out that man having difficult for breathing. I tried to call him but still no response from him. Worry, I bring him to the nearest hospital. He was so young and he is about Yoora’s years old. As I see the nurse rushing to the room, I want to pick Yoora but suddenly the nurse stopped me.

   “Sir, can you fill this? We have to get the patient’s information.”

   “No, I didn’t know him. I just found him on the road.”

   “Then, you have to stay here and wait for the procedure.”

   “But I late..”

   “See you.”

   The nurse leave. What have I do? I should call Yoora. Oh, she called me. I pick up my phone as it rang.

   “Hello, honey?”

   “Yeah, where are you? It was late now? Did the traffic makes you trouble?”

   “No, there is someone fainted on the road, I think he was sick and exhausted. Could you please wait for me? I have to wait for the procedure.”

   “It is okay. By the way, which hospital? I want to go there.”

   “It was your hospital I think. Yeah, your hospital. Then, I will wait for you here.”

   Thank God that she understand me. I walked to the room and peeked from the glass mirror. The nurse trying to calm down his sickness. There was many wire around him. Did he have serious illness? Where are his family? Then, that nurse came to me.

   “He was stable now. But I still can’t reach their family. Thanks for waiting. Oh yeah, here. Fill it and the procedure will finished.”

   “Thanks, oh miss, did he get serious illness?”

   “Oh, about that, he fainted due to exhausted and he didn’t take his medicine on time. Heart attack maybe?”

   “Oh, such a pity, for youngers like him get that. Okay, thanks.”

   I bowed to her and walked out to hospital. Yoora was there.

 

Junho POV

   How can he suddenly drop his phone. This kid really makes me worried.  Maybe I should not worry too much.  He will okay, definitely fine. But why my heart raced? I feel uneasy.

   “My dear, why you so pale? What did you thinking about?” My mom suddenly appear in my eyes.

   “Omma, nothing, I just worry about Junsu, I call me but I can feel that he exhausted, then he off his phone.”

   “Oh, I feel uneasy too. He was a strong kid. Don’t worry too much.” 

 

 

Yeah, *bow* is it long? Sorry if it don't. I still amateur then. Thanks for waiting. Comments and Subscribe okay.. thanks. :) 21 Days to exam (T_T)