Where Are You?

Goodbye Sad Love

 

Im Yoora POV

Ahh~~ what a hectic day. It has been a week since Jun Ki was discharged. That kid really hyper. Thank God that he has been cured from Lung Infection. Today Min Woo invited me for dinner. Maybe I should hurry.

   Today Yoora want to return home by herself. She did not want to burden Min Woo. She entered the luxury apartment and lie down to her soft sofa. Taking time to relax. 1 hour before the dinner. After taking a 15 minutes rest, she wake up and head to bathroom to refreshing herself. She then indulge herself with the hot bath, she began to pick up the beautiful Pearl Dress. The one that Min Woo gift her. She’s wearing the pearl earring and want to choose the bracelet. She saw the simple one, a four leaf clover bracelet. That was Junsu give to her soon before he leaving. ‘You bad Junsu. This bracelet has nothing to me. You only make me hurt’, she say smoothly and her eyes began to teary. ‘Stop remembering Junsu, Yoora. Min Woo are waiting for you outside’. She calmed herself.

Junsu’s POV

It has been a week I’m searching for Yoora. I heard that she work as a nurse at the Capital Hospital. After gather some information at the hospital. I’m heading to her home at Daejoon. Will she accept me? Will she be happy when I met her? Suddenly my phone ringing, it was my hyung.

    “Oh, hyung. What’s up?”

    “Saeng, where are you? Hyung miss you. Are you doing well?”

    “Aish, hyung, I’m not a little kid anymore. Why did you call me?”

    “Ahh, why my dongsaeng become this cold huh?”

    “Hyung, I’m searching……. Huh……… for her…huh…. house.”

    “Oh my, I hear you’re tired. Do not overwork yourself. Anyway, are you alone? Did you take your medicine?”

    Geez.. how can I forgot? No wonder I feel extremely tired.

   “Hello, Junsu ya? Are you there dongsaeng?”

    “Ah, nae hyung.  I want to put down the telephone. See you later.”

   “But… Tuuuttt”

Why I’m so careless? Hyung cannot know this. I have to rest. But where? This was a housing area. Argh.. My heart, it so hurt. Calm down Junsu. Wait for a moment. As I want to cross, a car arrive. Yoora, where are you? The car nearer and then I did not know what happen later.

Im Yoora POV

   Where is Min Woo? It is late now. Did he forget our date? Should I call him? No, he is driving now. It dangerous. Maybe I should wait outside. As I walked out from my room, I heard something crashed at my living room. Carefully, I walked downstairs and I saw a photo frame was broken. I took and I was suprised because it was my picture with Junsu. Perfectly broken. I did not feel good. Did something happen to him?

 

 

ahhh..sorry for my reader. I'm totaly sorry for these super long not update. It because I'm facing the most important exam in my life.. Hope me can do it. Hwaiting! DO DROP YOUR COMMENTS.. hehehe.. LOVE YA ALL :::)))