I'm Sorry

Goodbye Sad Love

 

  " Yoora!" Junsu half sream as he saw her lover infront of his eyes, beautiful look with the nurse uniform and gentle face.
 
   "Junsu? What are you doing here? In this room? Are you sick?" Yoora ask with a concern note. She began to teary. She miss Junsu so much.
   "I.... ahhh..." Junsu lost in his speech. How can he lied.
 
   "Junsu, tell me, what are you doing here?" Yoora ask again and she started to feel something not right with Junsu.
 
   "Well, I... ah, Yoora do you have some time to spend? I would like to talk with you at the garden."
 
   "Yes, it was my break time. Make sure you tell me everything."
 
 
At the garden
 
   Yoora and Junsu sat on the chair under a blossom tree. They remain silence for a few minutes untill Yoora open and started their conversation.
 
   "Why are you silence? Why you were here? Why you leaving me? Why you never call me?" Yoora bombed Junsu with the question. Her eyes began to produce tears and her voice started to shaking as well.
 
   "I'm sorry that I make you worry." Junsu responded with a low voice.
 
   "Is that only you can say after you turn me into a fragile Yoora?"
 
   "I'm trully sorry. I wish I can turn back the time. And..... we fall in love again. I love you Yoora. I miss you."
 
   "Now you said that you love me after you abandon me for four years? haha! Nice Junsu. Why you are here? Tell me." Yoora tried to control her anger. She cannot mad at Junsu because eveytime she look at his face it always make her feel calm.
 
   "I was fainted last night. Exhausted looking for you." Junsu tell her the truth but still hide the cause that made him fainted.
 
   Yoora was mesmerized with Junsu words. She did not believe that he still love her while she lost her strength to wait him back. She feel guitly. Her tears dropped performing a small stream across her cheek.
 
   "I'm sorry Junsu. I made you like this." She said with the soared voice.
 
   "It's okay, at least I can meet you. I'm trully sorry for make you like this."
 
   "But are you sure you okay? You look pale. And last night our picture crashed. I'm afraid that you might leave me forever."
 
   "I'm okay. I just exhausted." Junsu lied again. Try his best to not tell her about his illness. The truth is yes. He will leave Yoora again but this was forever. 
 
    Yoora wiped her tears. Her mind began to process wether she should tell Junsu the truth about her relationship with Min Woo. It will break Junsu heart of course. But she once promise to Min Woo about her love that she will never break up with Min Woo no matter what happen. Now Junsu back and she feel guitly. She can feel that her love for Junsu are greater than Min Woo. She her head make her hair become messy.
 
   "Yoora? What's wrong? I'm fine, don't worry." Panicked Junsu caressed her cheek wiped the tears and hug Yoora. Without Yoora realised she release the hug. Junsu frowned. 
 
   "I'm sorry Junsu.. I'm sorry that I can't love you more. I'm sorry!" Yoora began to run away from him and Junsu follow her from back without thinking his health. Suddenly he stopped as Yoora bumped with another person.
 
   "Mianhae." Yoora ask for forgiven as she stand up she was shocked because the person she bumped into was Min Woo.
 
   "Yoora? What happen?" Min Woo help Yoora to stand.
 
   "and you... the boy last night. What are you two doing?" Min Woo puzzled. Junsu was shocked. 'Did he, Yoora's boyfried?' His heart monouloge. He keep his best to not fainted as his heart began to pound crazily. 
 
   "Min Woo.... I'm sorry...." Yoora sobbed in Min Woo's warm hug. 
 
 
 
Is it cliffhanger? I hope not. kkkkkk.. sorry if it was boring. thanks to the new subscribers~~~*clapclapclap* I hope this story did not boring yoo. forgive my poor grammar okay~ I tried my best to save Junsu! Don't mad at me T_T *bow* thanks for reading. A comment wont hurt ya. have a nice day! * bow*