Untill our last breath, Goodbye sad love

Goodbye Sad Love

Listen to this song when read oke. :) ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSpEGXgpqU4

 

Min Woo’s condition still not showing improvement. His parents keep worrying and Yoora still did not visit him and she is lucky enough that Min Woo makes their relationship as a secret that his parents did not know, or else she did not know what will happen to her. She fell asleep, her mind and body too tired.

Junsu POV

I open my eyes, slowly the vision began to return normal. I feel someone gripping my hands. It’s Yoora. She’s sleeping. I’m playing with her soft brunette hair.

‘She must cry a lot. What a bad boyfriend I am.” I muttered.

   “Yoora, wake up, your body…………. will ache if you sleep like this.” I try to speak but it makes me more tired.  I try to close my eyes a little. Then she open her eyes.

Yoora POV

   I open my eyes slowly as I can feel someone playing with my hair. I lift up my head and I can see Junsu smile behind the oxygen mask. I can trace the pain in his face. I smile and kiss his forehead.

There was so many questions in my head only waiting to let them out but I did not want to burden him. I stared at his brown eyes, warm smile carved on my lips.

 

   “Hey, are you okay?” his weak voice greet me.

   “I should ask that question to you.” Giving him my soft gaze, I played with his hair.

   “I’m sorry.”

   “There’s no need to…” My words were cut by his suddenly. I frowned.

   “I’m sorry for hiding this. I’m sorry for making your life miserable. I know you must be hurt….”

 

He takes a long breath before he continue again.


   “I’m a bad boyfriend for you. I did not have much time left. I’m sorry that I will leave you again. I’m sorry for letting you go. It is my fool.”

 

I stunned. Unconsciously, my tears fell. One by one.

 

   “You are bad, bad GUY I EVER FIND! And… I just knew this before you go! I can sense it!” I shouted at him. Right now, my mind collapsing and I feel so miserable and stuck on what’s happening.

   “Why you didn’t consider my feeling first! Why you being so selfish?! You know how hard I have to move on after you leave me. Without texted me, wishing my birthday, soothing me when I’m down, you disappear just like that! You know…”

I was stunned again. Frozen in my position. He took off his oxygen mask, lift up his body and he kissed me. In order to calm me, he willing to took off his oxygen supporter. I reply to his kiss, a weak kiss yet a comfortable one.

‘My first kiss.’ I thought.

I let go of the kiss. Staring each other.

   “That’s my first kiss…” I mumbled while holding my lips.

   “I’m sorry. For making you upset, sad, angry. I’m truly sorry.…………….. Can you kiss me again?” With the weak voice, he pleaded. I stared at him. But he  need the oxygen.

   “But you..”

   “I’m fine.. Please.. Once more.” He whispered.

 

I slowly kiss him lovingly and he reply with a weak one but full of passionate. I close my eyes whilst the tears keep running. In awkward position, we kissed.

He pulled himself off me and started panted, slowly. I put the oxygen mask to him. He winced in pain as I sense something wrong. The monitor started to screaming. I panicked. He hardly to breath. I hold his hands.

   “I…….. love…. You… Yoora….” He trembled. I put my hand on his chest, shook my head and his hair. Giving the sign to silent, I wanted to call the doctor but he pulled my hands.

   “Don’t…………………………. le…leave……………… me………..”

   “NO! PLEASE NO! DON’T BE LIKE THIS! I MUST CALLED DOCTOR!” I scream in agony. He smiled.

   “Be………… stay……………… with…………….. me……………………” He say between his breath as his eyes almost closed.

    “NO! PLEASE DON’T JOKING ANYMORE! NO! OPEN YOUR EYES!!” I scream again. His soft whimper of pain then become groaned, in pain.

   “DOCTOR!!! DOCTORR!!!! HELP MEE!!! PLEASE SOMEBODY COME HERE!!!!” I hysterically called out the doctors as his hands slowly weak and weaker, released from my hands.

   “I……………………. Love………………….. you…………………………………..” He whimpered but loud enough for me to hear it.

‘BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

 

3 Years later.

   There’s a cute kid playing with sand. Happily enjoy his youth. A 3 years old kid named Kim Yoonsu, humming some song beautifully. He didn’t realized that his parents behind him.

 

   “Ah! Appa! You make me shocked!” The little kid frowned then smile and pulled out his hand to his father to carry him.

   “Aish my young man. Appa’s sorry neh.” Junsu giving him his cute smile and kiss his child forehead. The child then see his mother and want his mother to carry him.

   “Umma, I want that ice cream can I…” He pleaded to his umma.

   “Just a little ne.” Yoora signaling a little with her finger. The kid then nodded and smile happily.

   “Yay!!!! Appa and Umma approves me to take some ice cream!” He jumped from his mother embrace and running to the ice cream stall.

 

Junsu and Yoora just smile looking at their child behavior. They snapped out from the gaze when suddenly a man greet them from behind.

 

   “Oh, Min Woo sshi…” Junsu said with smile planted on his face,

   “How’s your doing?” Yoora continue while glance to the women beside him.

 

Min Woo smile while looking at the beautiful women beside him.

 

   “We’re fine. The baby’s fine too!” Aya smiled happily too Yoora and Junsu before smiled to her husband.

   “Look likes we having a great family outing eh?” Min Woo look at Yoonsu who waiting for his parents to buy him some ice cream.

   “Yeah..” The Kim couple responded.

   “Shall we go together there? My treat for you Min Woo and Aya.” Junsu suggest.

   “Ah, we’re going. It’s late now. I afraid that Aya and the baby sick. Other time. Ok?” Min Woo said shyly while looking at the ground. Yoora and Junsu can’t help but laugh to him.

   “Okay then. Take care. Call me when the baby came out.” Yoora said with a joke tone. The couple then heading back to their hotel and Junsu and Yoora went to their son who already sulking.

   “Thanks Junsu, for keeping alive. I’m glad that Min Woo also safe.”

   “Thanks to God who giving me the second chance. Thank you for Yoonsu. You still fall in love with him?” Junsu poked his wife nose.

   “No, I just happy that I can see both of person who I love and I ever love.” Yoora put her hand around Junsu waist, lend her head to his shoulder.

   “Appa! Umma! Hurry up!”

 

They chuckled to their son. Running to the sulking boy and hug him. All of them then let out the laugh of joy and continue their days happily.

‘Untill my last breath, my love for you will never gone’

'Goodbye sad love'

 

aaaahhhhh.. It's end already. T_T *throws confetti* U know what, I feel hesitate to put the kiss scene. >.< But for my readers, I have to put it. :D I know the scene was fail. but I read so many kiss scene to write it. *blush* I' sorry. Comments please. How's the ending? I'm at ending a story. kekek. See you at Still W, a DB5K fics. :D *hugs* Have a nice day my friends!

IT'S

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

MAX CHANGMIN

SHIM CHANGMIN

BIRTHDAY!

18.2.1988

24/25

THE MAKNAE OF TVXQ, THE YUNJAE SON, THE BRAIN OF TVXQ, LORD VOLDERMIN WITH MISMATCH EYES.

 

THE ONE WHO GIVING NAME TO CASSIOPEIA, THANK YOU CHANGMIN