Something To Say To

Goodbye Sad Love

 

   Junho wake up at start, only to find out that his elder brother not in his bed. He began to worry and searching for Junsu. He opened the bathroom door but he was not inside. Where is he? Did he okay now? He is having fever for almost a week. That is made him very worry. As he walked through the living room, he heard someone cooking in the kitchen along with the pleasure smell. His feet tip toed to the kitchen and he sees his brother cooking. A smile planted on his face without him knowing. He’s so cute. Junho think. But until when he will see his brother healthy, keep smiling and live without pain. When? Suddenly tears started to form and he quickly wiped it out as he saw the elder turn back.

   “Hyung!” Junsu let out his dolphin whined.

   “Cooking? Did your fever already down? Why you didn’t wake me up?” Junho walked to the kitchen and sit at the table. Junsu still cook the breakfast.

   “I’m okay, I’m making some breakfast for you. And you look too tired looking after me and that makes me feel guilty.” Junsu still do his jobs not looking to Junho.

   A sigh released from Junho’s mouth. He wake up and began to help Junsu prepared the breakfast. He did not want his brother tired again. But end up being pushed to the living room by his brother.

   “Hyung, you sit here. I want to prepare the breakfast. Pleaseeee….. Okay.” Doing his best of aegyo, Junsu wink twice before enter the kitchen again.

 Junho can’t help but sit and watch his younger brother. Thinking how many times left makes him shivering and scared.

No Min Woo POV

    I’m looking at the time, It was 10 a.m. Still, many works I have to do. Thinking of Junsu really makes me want to finish up my works and go tell him everything.  My friends said that he was getting a fever. Is that okay for me to go to his home. Wait, it already a week right? I bet he will okay now.

   Min Woo get up from the comfy seat and walking to the door. Heading to the car lot and start up the engine.

   *Junsu House*

   The brothers have their breakfast together. Suddenly the door bell rang and both of them stop eating and Junsu want to open the door but Junho stopped him. He want to open the door by himself and let Junsu to continue eating. As he open the door, a tall and handsome man stood there and ask for Junsu. Junho, without hesitate invite him in and sit at the sofa.

   “I’m here not for long, I want to ask Junsu for an outing for a while. Can I?”

Min Woo straightforward. Junsu get up and walked away from the kitchen and he was surprised that Min Woo ask him to go out.

   “Why? Why you want my brother? He can’t go out. He just recover from fever and I am not letting him to go out.” Junho said in firm tone. He did not want his brother to sick again.

   “No, it won’t be long. Besides, I have something to talk to your brother.” Min Woo stated while his eyes glanced to Junsu who kept silence.

   “Then you should say it here.” Junho denied.

   “It won’t long, I promised. It was our problem not yours.”

   “He just recovered and what problem that so BIG until you has to take him somewhere.”

   “I promise nothing can happen to him. Just let him go with me.”

   “NO.”

   “Hyung, let him take me. It’s okay. I’m fine.” Suddenly Junsu breaks down the mouth fighting and Junho frowned.

   “But Junsu…” Junho did not finish his word then cut by Junsu.

   “Hyung, I’m not a baby for you to always keep an eye for.  I can take care of myself. Besides, I feel fine and the fever didn’t distract me. I will be fine hyung. Just let me go with him.” Junho silence and keep looking at Junsu and then Min Woo. Then he released the heavy sigh.

   “Okay then. Come take the warm coat. It’s cold outside and you have to keep warm.”     

Junsu POV

   The weather pretty cold as I began to feel suffocated. I hit my chest gently hope to lessen the pain that already pounding since this morning. I left a heavy sigh. Hyung was right, my fever still not away and now the pain already come. Aish! I should listen to him earlier.  Min Woo and I walking near the river, search the perfect place to talk.  Min Woo stop walking as he saw me in tired although I tried my best to hide it.

   “Are you okay? I guess we can sit here I you don’t mind.”

   “Ah, I’m all okay. I can sit anywhere.”

   “You look pale, I think we shouldn’t sit outside. Urm…. Ah, there! We sit there. Is that okay?”

  Min Woo pointed his finger to the restaurant nearby. I just nodded, too tired to do anything. We keep walking to the nearby restaurant. I wonder what did he want to say to me.

 

 

*Bows* Sorry for late updating. How's my friends life? Now holiday isn't? For who calebrating Chinese New Year I wish Happy Chinese New Year~ Although I didn't calebrate it XD. Just wishing. Do comments as it make me happy and strength to keep on updating. I didn't love silent reader T^T. It hurts me. T__T *bows* Have a good day!