Chapter 9

Love?

"Is he a model? Why does he look so familiar?" Seohyun thought.

That man was approaching their table.
"Hyung! What took you so long?" Junsu said as he stood up and greeted him with a hug.
"So that man is Yunho. Even his name sounds familiar now. Do I know him?" Seohyun wondered as she closely watched the man who was greeting his friends.
"Hi Seohyun. Good to see you again," Yunho said with a smile as he took a seat between Changmin and Seohyun.
 Seohyun, after seeing him in a closer distance, figured out.
"Yunho oppa! Wow it's so cool to see you here! It's been so long! I almost couldn't recognize you." Seohyun said excitedly.
Jaejoong and the others stared at them with confused and curious looks on their faces.
"You guys know each other?" Jaejoong asked.
"This girl is my best friend's sister," Yunho replied as he patted her head.
They were all surprised at that fact. Jaejoong was surprised too, but that little action of Yunho aroused some kind of feeling and Jaejoong didn't want to admit that it was jealousy.
"What a coincidence! This so cool!" Junsu shouted.
"I know. I didn't know that the Seohyun you were talking about was this Seohyun, Jaejoong!" Yunho said with a little laugh.
Jaejoong also let out a dry laugh.
"Oppa, how many years has it been since I last saw you?"
"It's been... Wow it's been like six years?"
"Yeah I think so since you left after graduating your college."
"How's Yoochun doing? I haven't seen him for a long time!" Yunho said.
Seohyun's face saddened a bit and Jaejoong at the mention of her brother's name, glanced at Seohyun. Jaejoong could see the change in Seohyun's expression and was worried.
"Yoochun oppa is not-"
Her words were cut off when Changmin excitedly cheered as the waiter put down the plates.
"We'll talk later. Let's eat first," Seohyun said with a sweet smile.
Yunho also smiled back and Jaejoong was watching all that from the corner of his eyes.
As they ate their food, Junsu would throw in some random jokes, making the atmosphere much more comfortable and fun. In the midst of the fun, Jaejoong did not take his eyes off of Seohyun and Yunho. They seemed very close with each other. This place was much more uncomfortable and unpleasant for Jaejoong than Seohyun.
After dinner, they exited the restaurant with full stomach.
"I have to leave. It was a pleasure to meet you Seohyun-ssi. I hope to meet you again!" Changmin said.
"It's was a pleasure for me too. We'll meet again, " Seohyun said politely.
Then Changmin bid farewell to the others and left.
"I'll take Seohyun home," Yunho said after Chamgmin left.
Jaejoong felt bitter inside and didn't want to let her go.
"Sure," He answered even though he wanted to say no.
"Let's go Seohyun-ah," Yunho spoke as he opened the car door for Seohyun.
"Thank you for a fun dinner," Seohyun said before she got on the car.
"Text me when you get home okay?" Jaejoong said.
"Okay I will," Seohyun replies with a sweet smile and the car left.
Jaejoong's expression hardened and the jealousy inside him was shown outwardly.
"Hyung are you alright?" Junsu asked him, examining his face.
"Yeah of course," Jaejoong answered with a cold expression.
"You don't seem alright."
"I just need some rest. I'll be going now. See you tomorrow Junsu," said Jaejoong as he got to his car and left.
Junsu, as he watched Jaejoong leave, said, "You really like her, don't you?"

"Oppa how have you been?" 
"I missed you a lot," Yunho spoke as he drove.
"I did too oppa," Seohyun said, smiling at him.
"How's Yoochun doing?"
Seohyun hesitated little bit then slowly opened .
"He's actually not very well."
"Not well? What do you mean?"
"He's in a coma. It's been about a year already."
"What?" Yunho, at her words, stopped the car at the side of the road and just looked at her in shock.
"We got into an accident last year on his birthday. Our parents passed away and Yoochun's in coma," Seohyun spoke in a slow pace, trying to suppress the tears for flowing out.
Yunho, who knew about Seohyun and Yoochun's relationship, understood how she felt. He slowly reached his arms out and embraced her.
"I'm okay oppa," Seohyun said as she broke the hug and looked at his eyes.
"I'm glad you're staying strong," Yunho spoke with a soothing voice.
"Jaejoong-ssi helped me so much."
"How did you guys meet?"
"He was a customer in the bakery that I work in."
"So you work in a bakery like your father?"
Seohyun just nodded at him.
"What about being a pianist?"
"It just pains me too much because it reminds me of him," Seohyun quietly spoke like she was in pain.
After a moment of thought, Seohyun opened again and said, "But I want to overcome it and try again."
"That's good. That's what you really wanted to do," Yunho said encouragingly.

After a short conversation, Yunho brought her to her house. She bid him goodbye then Yunho left. When she was about to enter her house, she heard someone shout her name. Surprised, she turned around and saw Jaejoong in his casual outfit.
"Jaejoong?" Seohyun said in a confused voice.
"Hey, I was just taking a walk and it just so happened that I passed by your house and you just arrived!" Jaejoong said awkwardly.
The truth is, Jaejoong has been roaming around Seohyun's house, waiting for Seohyun to return.
Seohyun just chuckled at his awkwardness.
He felt little embarrassed because she laughed at his lame excuse.
"You were taking a walk at this hour? It's quite late, isn't it?" Seohyun asked.
"Well, isn't it late for a lady to be with a man at this hour?" Jaejoong questioned back.
"We are close enough, Jaejoong-ssi. I was just catching up some stuff with oppa." Seohyun answered.
"You call him oppa..," Jaejoong muttered to himself.
"And I believe we were together last night," Seohyun added.
Jaejoong's cheeks turned red and even Seohyun, who brought it up, blushed.
"Y..yeah. That's true. But that's only because you passed out! I had no other choice!"  Jaejoong stuttered as he spoke.
"I know. Thank you," Seohyun said with a smile.
That surprised him because it wasn't what he was expecting.
"I don't think I got to say this. You took care of me, talked with me, encouraged me, and many other things that I can be grateful for. So thank you."
Slowly, a smile appeared on Jaejoong's face.
"You are always welcome, Seohyun." Jaejoong spoke soft and smoothly
Seohyun smiled shyly and said, "Goodnight Jaejoong. I'll see you again."
Then she turned around and entered her house.

Jaejoong also turned and walked back to his house with a big grin. 


Finally an update! I am so sorry for not updating for so long and making you guys wait! But here it is! I hope you enjoy! :D