Chapter 10

Love?

 

The next day, Jaejoong visited Yunho to have a talk since they haven't seen each other in awhile because both of them were always very busy with work.

"Hey man, what brings you here? You should've called me." Yunho said, surprised.

"I was was going home and I just stopped by to have a drink with you," Jaejoong replied as he showed Yunho a plastic bag.

"Okay, let's go in," Yunho said as he opened the door and walked in. 

They sat, facing each other on the dining table and Jaejoong handed him a can of beer. 

"How was your business trip?" asked Jaejoong as he opened up the can then took a sip.

"It was alright. So how are you?," Yunho answered.

"I'm good. Doing fine," Jaejoong said with a small smile.

"Because of your new friend?" Yunho asked.

"Are you talking about Seohyun?" Jaejoong questioned back.

"Yes."

"Yeah we've became good friends. It's really nice to have her as a friend," Jaejoong answered.

"How long have you been friends with her?" 

Jaejoong thought for a while then answered, "Not so long. About a month?"

"Ohh… How did you guys meet?" Yunho asked curiously.

"I met at her bakery the day I broke up with Jess," Jaejoong paused, thinking back to their first encounter, then continued, " then after that we contacted each other and met up often."

"That is cool. Seohyun is usually a very shy girl. She didn't really like talking to strangers," Yunho said like he was amazed.

"Maybe she changed."

"Yes she definitely changed. She's not the little girl that I used to know," Yunho said, recalling the old memories with Seohyun.

"How were you able to recognize her so easily? You haven't seen her for a long time," Jaejoong asked.

"Do you remember, you mentioned about your friend Seohyun the last time we met, I was reminded of her and at first I thought that the Seohyun you were talking about could be the Seohyun I know. And when I saw her, I was sure that it was her," Yunho answered.

Suddenly, Jaejoong remember something.

After some hesitation, Jaejoong asked, "By the way, is your first love Seohyun?" 

Yunho smiled and said, "Yes, she's my first love that I've always talked about."

Jaejoong didn't know what to say. 

Yunho took a big gulp of beer and there was a moment of silence.

"Do you still like her?" Jaejoong asked, breaking the silence.

Yunho didn't reply right away. He was lost in thoughts. Jaejoong, in his heart, was praying that the answer wouldn't be a yes. 

After few moments he shifted his eyes to Jaejoong and said, "I don't know but I… I think I'm falling in love with her again."

The answer was the exact opposite from what he had prayed for. Jaejoong didn't like the idea of going against his best friend for a girl nor losing the girl he had fallen in love with for the first time.