Chapter12

Love?

 

I'm so sorry for making you guys wait for so long :( I hope you enjoy this chapter! It's quite short, but there will be another update soon. Please comment, subscribe, and upvote! Thank you so much for waiting patiently! :D


 

Flashback

 

"Seohyun"

 

Seohyun's ear perked up at the sweet, familiar voice, which she had missed so dearly, calling her. She quickly turned to face him. Him. She couldn't believe her eyes. There he was, smiling the way he did before that accident. 

 

"Yoochun Oppa.." Seohyun softly called out as she stepped closer to him.

 

Her steps were slow and steady. Her body was shaking and her heart was beating like crazy. Her eyes were opened wide and glistening. 

 

"Oppa… Is this really you?" she asked with her quivering voice as she gently touched his face with her trembling hand.

 

Yoochun, in response, smiled at her without saying anything and held her hand. 

 

Seohyun just stood there and stared at him, but soon tears filled her eyes, blinding her vision. It didn't seem real to her that Yoochun was standing in front of her, holding her hand like he used to. 

 

They just stood there, gazes fixed on each other.

 

Suddenly Yoochun opened up his mouth and said softly, "I missed you."

 

Immediately, the tears that filled Seohyun's eyes escaped and trickled down her cheeks.  Yoochun wrapped his arms around her small body. Then he slowly pulled away and wiped her tears on her face. Seohyun wasn't crying anymore; she was smiling.

 

After seeing her smile, Yoochun smiled, too, and said, "I have to go."

 

"What do mean you have to go? To where are you going? But-" 

 

Before she could finish asking questions, Yoochun disappeared. 

 

Then she heard a soft whisper, "I love you."

 

"Yoochun.. oppa..? Oppa!"