Chapter 16

Love?

Breaking the silence, Jaejoong spoke, "I'll take you home now."

 

Jaejoong moved his steps towards his car. Then, Seohyun grabbed his hand.

 

"Wait."

 

Surprised, he turned to face her. Seohyun came closer and closer then wrapped her arms around Jaejoong's waist. Again, he was surprised by her action.

 

"I… I really like your presence Jaejoong-ssi. I have asked myself 'is it love?' but the answer was never clear. So I'm confused and afraid.."

 

"Just say that you love me," he said as he embraced her tightly.

 

Seohyun slowly moved apart and said, "it's not that easy…"

 

"You're just confusing yourself Seohyun."

 

"Maybe I am… I hope I'm not confusing you."

 

After this day, their relationship was just not the same. They contacted each other less and less. And, this was killing Jaejoong. 

 

 Jaejoong, without Seohyun, was losing his joy and energy in life. 

 


 

"Hyung, are you okay? What's up with you these days?" Junsu asked Jaejoong, who was sitting down in his office and staring blankly. 

 

"I..I'm fine Junsu," Jaejoong replied. 

 

"Is it because of.. Seohyun-ssi?" Junsu asked carefully.

 

Interrupting their conversation, someone knocked the door. 

 

"Come in."

 

His secretary brought something to Jaejoong's desk and left.

 

Jaejoong didn't really look at them.  

 

"Hyung, I think this is from Seohyun-ssi.." Junsu said as he picked up a red envelop. 

 

Jaejoong looked up and took the envelop from him. It's been a while since they've talked and suddenly, she sends a letter. He wondered why all of a sudden she sent a letter to his office. He carefully opened it and read it.

 

It said:

 

Dear Jaejoong,

 

I've been wanting to tell you this, but I guess I lost my chance. I'm leaving to Germany.

As you've told me I'm going to pursue my dream and continue playing piano.

I got into a school in Germany. I hope you're happy for me.

I know this is so sudden, but I thought it would be too hard for me to say goodbye to you face to face.

Thank you for the love you've shown me and I'm sorry that I wasn't able to return it.

And I'm sorry that I'm leaving you like this. But I promise that I will be back in a year.

Until then, can you wait for me? No, will you wait for me?

 

Love, Seo Joohyun.  

 

"No, Seohyun…" 

 


 

 

Hello readers! It's been a loooong time since I've updated this story and I'm so sorry! This story is coming to an end so please enjoy the last few chapters! Thank youuuuu~