It’s Time

Kidnapped=Love

 

Chapter 9

So Min had a sleepless night. She was sad that her father did not even apologize to her. She did not even see her father after what happened in his office.

She turned towards the side of her bed and looked at Hyun Joong. He was asleep. He looked so peaceful. “Komawo’” her voice barely a whisper. It hurts So Min but the more she looked at him, she knows that he does not belong here. He should live a better life outside. She knew she was falling for him but she had to let him go.

She turned away from him. Although she knows that it will break her heart, she has to do what she got to do which was to help Hyun Joong escape. She knew that on Friday, her father will be home. She will escape with Hyun Joong then but she knew she will have to come back sooner or later. She can escape today because her father was home too but she wanted to spend a bit more time with Hyun Joong first because she will never see him again after he escape. She was sure that he will forget about her and start a new life once he escaped. She have not forget that he said they will divorce when he is free. Her heart felt so heavy and suddenly tears slid down her cheeks….

It was a risk to leave when her father is there but the security was looser and it will be easier to escape. She hope that they will be able to make it. It was all she could wish for now.

************

Hyun Joong was sleeping when he suddenly felt something wet fall on him. He stirred and when he looked at So Min’s bed, he was surprised to find her staring at him.

So Min was shocked to see that Hyun Joong was awake. She quickly turned and faced the other side.

“Good night,” So Min hastily said hoping he didn’t see the tears in her eyes.

“Huh??? Oh, umm…good night?” Hyun Joong replied in a questioning tone.

So Min pretended to sleep but Hyun Joong did not know that. The wetness that he felt was So Min tears. He could not understand why she was crying. He saw that she was sleeping so he decided not to disturbed her and went back to sleep but his heart was still troubled.

So Min knew she had to set him free no matter what. She was already falling in so deep already but even though she knew what she had to do, she still felt miserable.

 

I felt that this chapter was kinda sad. Sorry about it being so short. Just needed to add it in. Not much to say so…Bye. Will try to upload soon...