Seriously?

Kidnapped=Love

Chapter 3

“Ugh, my head hurts.” Hyun Joong opened his eyes and saw that there was a man in front of him. He tried to move but realized that he was tied to a chair. “What the hell! What’s going on? Who are you? Why am I here?” he asked but there was no reply. He eyes swept over the man in front of him as he fidgeted in the chair that he was tied to. As he was doing that, he suddenly heard a noise at the corner of the room. It sounded like a girl.

“Yah...I already told you I don’t want to see him! I don’t want to get married! Let go of me! It hurts,” So Min shouted.

As So Min came into view, Hyun Joong was mesmerized. The girl that was in front of him had long wavy dark brown hair, soft dark brown eyes and red lips that looked totally kissable. She was pretty. Hyun Joong scolded himself for having thoughts like that when he didn’t even know where he was. Even so, he kept observing her. She was struggling with the four guys that had brought him here. He saw that she stopped struggling and there was fear in her eyes when the man in front of him turned to look at her.

So Min struggled with her father cronies but they didn’t let her go. She shouted at them but they didn’t listen. She told them that she didn’t want to see him but in truth, she actually wanted to see the stranger her father brought. Quite badly. When she entered the room, she saw the look her father gave her and stopped. She looked around the room and her eyes fell on the guy in the room.

He had light brown hair, brown eyes and he was cute. She realized that he was the guy in the picture. The picture that she was staring at the other day. Kim Hyun Joong. She was a bit glad that the guy her father chose was the one that she likes but she knew that when her father told the guy why he was here, he was going to hate her.

************

“Mr. Kim Hyun Joong, do you know why you are here?” Mr. Jung asked. Hyun Joong diverted his gaze from So Min to the unknown man in front of him and shook his head and replied angrily “You might want to tell me why I here or I’m sure my parents called the police already and they will come here to take you away.”

“I’m Mr. Jung and this is my daughter, Jung So Min. You are currently in my office and you will soon know why you were brought here,” Mr. Jung said. “So Min, this is Kim Hyun Joong, your soon-to-be husband.”

So Min cringed at her father voice. It sounded polite but she knew he was just waiting for the climate part where he will tell him his intentions. “You are here to marry someone and that someone is my daughter, Jung So Min,” he finished.

Hyun Joong was flabbergasted. “Yah…What crap are you talking about now? Are you even serious? You may be one of those crazy men that people are talking about. First of all, you brought me here against my will and now you are telling me I’m here to marry your daughter. I don’t even know her and you want me to marry her. You got to be kidding me. You better go back to the asylum” he shouted.

So Min was shocked. This guy has guts. Doesn’t he know what’s going to happen to him if he continues to go on like this? Doesn’t he know who her father is? Thinking about it, she realized that maybe he doesn’t know. After all, her father is the leader of the gangster world so it’s not surprising that he doesn’t know.

“Oh, I’m sorry but did I say you have a choice?” Mr. Jung laughed and continued in a voice that chilled So Min’s bones “You have no choice. You will marry my daughter and stay here. And by the way, you cannot lie to me. Who are you kidding? I’m the leader of the gangster’s world. I have connections everywhere so I know that you are an orphan. You can quit the act about someone rescuing you because you have no family.”

Hyun Joong was shocked. This guy really did know everything about him. He tried so hard to hide the truth that he was an orphan but now his captor knew. He had tried another attempt.

“Then the cafe that I am working at will report to the police if I don’t come to work after a few days.” he shouted but he knew it was not true. When he agreed to take up this job, they have already told him that if he doesn’t come to work for more than two days without taking leave, he will be fired.

“I told you already, don’t lie to me. If I know about your family, how can I not know about your job and the agreement when you agreed to the job?” Mr. Jung said and smirked.

Hyun Joong’s hopes dampen. It was hopeless. He had to marry his daughter. For crying out loud, he doesn’t even know her neither do she know him. How were they going to live together? Argh….this is so frustrating!

So Min was also shocked. She didn’t know that this stranger in front of her, the one with the good looks and everything was an orphan. She sympathizes for him and decided to help him out.

“Dad,” she began but her dad stopped her and said “So Min, do you want to ignite the fire that is already burning inside me. If you know what is good for you, then you better shut up.” So Min bit her lip. She really wanted to help this guy but should she risk it? Risk her father’s anger? She thought better of it. She grew up long enough with her father to know his temper. So Min shuddered and drew back from her father.

Many thoughts came to Hyun Joong’s mind at that moment;‘Is this man crazy? He even threatens his own daughter. He is so heartless. I feel sorry for her’ but he shrugged off those thoughts. ‘What is he doing? Sympathizing for a girl that he would soon be forced to marry. Is he crazy?’

Even if So Min didn’t want to ignite her father’s anger, she knew that she needed to talk to the guy in front of her. Privately. “Dad,” So Min said, “Can I please talk to Mr. Kim privately about this?” Mr. Jung did not answer but he and his cronies walked out of the office.

************

“Mr. Kim,” So Min began.

“Please call me Hyun Joong,”

“Ok, you can call me So Min. Hyun Joong, let’s make a deal. I really need to marry you or my father will lose his power. If he does, I will surely get some type of punishment from him because he will say that it was my fault. If I don’t marry, he is afraid that the other gangsters will want to take over his power. Anyway, you are also unable to leave this place without my help.” She paused, waiting for him to absorb what she was telling him.

Afraid? So Min’s father can actually be afraid? Well, that was a surprise. Hyun Joong laughed.

 So Min stared at Hyun Joong as though he was crazy. How can he laugh when they were in this type of condition?

Hyun Joong could sense that she was staring at him. He looked at her and noticed that her eyes were not light brown but actually dark brown. He cleared his throat “You can go on.”

So Min continued “We will only marry in name but we would not tell my father that. I promise I will do my best to help you escape after our wedding. Please…I really need your help,” she said.

She looked so cute, pleading me like that. Argh!!! What am I thinking? She is practically my enemy. It was because of her I am stuck here ….but I cannot really blame her. It is actually her father’s fault. What choice do I have? She looked sincere though. Should I accept? There is no way I can escape without her help. I don’t even know where I am.’ After thinking about it, he accepted.

“Ok, but we must not have any relationship with each other.” he said. So Min was appalled, “What? Of course we wouldn’t!” she replied even though her heart was already beating faster. She blushed.

“Ok, that’s great then because for your information, I do not intend to stay in this marriage for a long time. We will get divorce once I am free, ok?” Hyun Joong said.

“Yes, it’s ok. So…are we settled because if we are, I will tell my father that we agree to get married. He might get suspicious if we take too long,” So Min said. Her face was still red.

“Yes, I guess we are,” Hyun Joong replied.

So Min headed to the door to tell her father the news. She didn’t know why her heart was beating so fast ‘I couldn’t possibly like him. We just met.’ but something told her that it could happen.….We will get divorce once I am free, ok?” That was what he said. She better get over it or she will be the only one that is hurt in the end.

As So Min walked out, Hyun Joong could not stop himself from finding her attractive but he reminded himself that he was only marrying her because she was the only one that can help him escape.

 

Ta Da!! Chapter 3. I know I told you I updated it on the same day as Chapter 1  but I am just giving these type of comment for fun. Is it even a comment?