Marriage

Kidnapped=Love

 Chapter 1

“No, dad! I don’t want to marry!” So Min shouted. So Min and her father were in a dark and messy office. The office belongs to her father. Her father, Mr. Jung, is the leader of the gangster world. He is a cold and evil man. He will do anything even hurting his own family to sustain his position as the leader. That was why he wanted So Min to get married. The rest of the other gangsters’ children have already gotten married and if So Min doesn’t get married, he was afraid that someone will try to overtake him. “I don’t care. You have to get married. At least, you will get to choose. Just do it or else…..” Mr. Jung said in a menacing voice.

So Min shivered. She knew her father well enough to know the consequences. She grew up with her father after her mother left them because she could not stand So Min’s father evil ways anymore. She never really liked her father for what he did that is murdering people all day or kidnapping them and so on. She inherited her mother’s good character and flawless looks. She was always lonely because since her father was the leader of the gangsters, no one dared to disturbed her, That is why, until today, she have not even dated before nor has she met a guy that she liked. Even though it was just her fantasy, she was always hoping that someone will just take her away from this horrible world.

“Here, look at this pictures!” her father said as he threw her a stack of pictures. “These men are all good looking enough to be your husband so just choose one of them and the rest, we will settle it,” he said.

So Min stared at the pictures without touching them for she didn’t want her father to know that she was interested. They all looked like they didn’t belong in the world of gangsters but they were all good looking especially one of them. She looked at the description of the guy at the bottom of his picture. Kim Hyun Joong. He was older than her: he was 23 and she was 21 but even if she was interested, she didn’t want to ruin his life. As her father words came back to her “….just choose one of them and the rest, we will settle it” she cringed because she knew that her father will kidnap him to marry her. She already know that her father will go to all extends to remain his power.

“I’m not interested. They are not handsome at all,” So Min said even though she knew that it was not true.

Mr. Jung knew she was lying because he saw her staring at the picture of Kim Hyun Joong for a long time. He didn’t care whether or not Kim Hyun Joong was happy or not. He was going to make him marry her and even if he is not interested in the gangster business, it’s alright. He only need him to marry her so his position will be stable. “Fine, if you are not interested then you do not have to choose…..” So Min sigh in relief. She thought that meant that her father was not making her marry anymore but that was before she heard him finish his sentence. “…but I will choose for you. When he arrives, you will have to marry him,” he finished. At that, So Min’s blood turned cold.

 

Hey people, as you all know this is my first story. This is Chapter 1. Hope you guys like it. Tell me what you think about it, please……

PS: I have uploaded until Chapter 5. Hope you guys like it.

PPS: COMMENT! COMMENT! & COMMENT!