This Is So Fun!!!

Kidnapped=Love

Chapter 12

So Min woke up feeling better. Her ankle was better and she was able to walk. She didn’t know how she managed to sleep but in the end, she did fall asleep. She looked to her left and saw that Hyun Joong was still sleeping. She quietly headed to the bathroom. She showered and changed back into the clothes she came with. When she came out of the bathroom, Hyun Joong was already awake.

“Morning,” she greeted him happily. She was in a good mood. He greeted her back and since he did not say anything about the night before, she also did not say anything.

After Hyun Joong showered, they checked out of the motel and headed to a coffee shop for breakfast and to ask for direction. So min let Hyun Joong did the asking since she was not familiar with the world outside. She never really came out of her house. This was the first time she was really out of her house.

After breakfast, So Min followed Hyun Joong and finally they found the cafe that Hyun Joong was working at and from there, Hyun Joong knew his way around. So Min knew she had to go back to her father and bear the consequences. She looked at Hyun Joong and memorized his face. ‘Bye, Hyun Joong. Don’t forget me.’ She was about to leave when Hyun Joong called her.

“So Min! Where are you going?”

“I should go. You found the cafe so you should know your way.” So Min was confused for she did not know why he called her. ‘Was it about the divorce?’ she wondered.

“This is your first time out of your father’s house right? How about some fun?”

So Min didn’t know how he knew that it was her first time. She replied a bit unsure “Fun?”

“Ya, fun. How about the amusement park?”

“Amusement park?” So Min’s eye widened. She has always wanted to go there when she was young but never had the chance too. She ran to Hyun Joong and clutched his arm.

“Are you for real?” she asked

“Yes, I am for real.” Hyun Joong realized that she looked so cute. She looked like a toddler that has just got a sweet.

“Come on then, let’s go! Which direction?”

Hyun Joong pointed to the right but before So Min could pull him, he stopped her and told her that he needed to go the ATM first.

“Okay, but hurry up!” She was practically jumping with joy. All her earlier problems forgotten.

************

Hyun Joong paid for their tickets. When they entered the amusement park, So Min didn’t know what to do. There were so many rides and food.

“Which one shall we ride first?” she asked Hyun Joong.

“How about the roller coaster?” So Min nodded.

At first, So Min was screaming her lungs out but when they were about to plunge down, she stopped screaming. She shook Hyun Joong.

“Hyun Joong..ah, we wouldn’t die right?” Hyun Joong just laughed and shook his head.

Hyun Joong was laughing the whole entire time she was screaming her head off. He has never seen a girl like her. He couldn’t stop himself from laughing when she asked were they going to die for she looked so serious. A smile played on Hyun Joong’s lip.

After the roller coaster, So Min dragged Hyun Joong from ride to ride. So Min dropped her ice cream on him purposely when they finally stopped for ice cream. Hyun Joong was laughing too hard to be angry with her. After the ice cream, She continued dragging him to other rides.

************

“Mr. Jung, we found them. They are at the amusement park,” One of Mr. Jung’s cronies said.

“Okay, let’s go. So Min will pay for defiling me,” Mr. Jung replied angrily.

************

When they stopped by the souvenir shop, Hyun Joong bought So Min a blouse for memory. They walked around for a while in the shop when something caught So Min’s eye. It was a keychain with her name on it. There were other key chains with names on it too. She saw Hyun Joong’s name there too. She took her name and Hyun Joong’s name and paid for them. She didn’t tell Hyun Joong what she bought although Hyun Joong pestered her.

“Komawo, Hyun Joong, this was so much fun.”

“Ya, ya, welcome.”

They finally left the amusement park close to 7 in the evening. They were just walking without knowing where they were heading when suddenly they saw a few men a few yards in front of them. When they realized that it was So Min’s father cronies, it was too late; they were already too close to them.

 

Scary drum roll, please….The amusement part was fun. The last time I went to an amusement park was last year. The starting of this chapter was fun but of course So Min’s father will find them. I can’t just say he let them go and they live happily ever after, right?

Hope ya like it all!!

 

Will Upload SOON!!!