Blissful Ending…

Kidnapped=Love

 

Final (Chapter 16) :) :)

So Min was admitted out of hospital after about a month. Luckily, the part where the bullet shot her did not leave her a long scar, just a very short one. Hyun Joong picked her up from the hospital. As she did not bring anything with her, there was nothing to pack. The police found many of So Min’s father illegal ‘business’ in her house and since the house was under her father’s name, the house now belongs to the police. And that means, So min will have to buy new clothes and get a job. There was another problem.

“Hyun Joong, can I stay in your house for a while until I find a job and get a place to stay? You are the only person I know. So, can I?”

“Are you crazy? Of course you are staying with me and you are not finding another place to stay. We are husband and wife so of course we stay in the same house.” Hyun Joong answered while driving.

“Oh, okay.  Wait. We are husband and wife? I thought we will be filling a divorce. I know we love each other but I thought you said you wanted a divorce?” So Min was confused.

Hyun Joong laughed. ‘This girl. She is so dumb sometimes but I love her. I guess love is really blind.’

“I wanted to divorce you at that time because I didn’t love you but as I got to know you, I fell in love with you so there should be no more talks about us getting divorce. I belong to you and you belong to me only, understand? And I will show you just how much I love you,” Hyun Joong said as he stopped the car at the side of the road and kissed So Min.

It was a long kiss. So Min was shocked at first but responded to the kiss.  Hyun Joong’s lip tantalizingly caressed her lips. His tongue hungrily swept over her bottom lips, probing her to let him enter. She sighed and responded to his will. When they finally broke apart, they were breathing hard.

“Understand?” Hyun Joong asked, a bit out of breath. “..or do you need me to clarify again?” he smirked.

So Min was in a dazed. She practically melted every time he kissed her. she felt like as though there were fireworks going off in her head. She nodded. She wasn’t even sure whether she wanted him to kiss her again or was it because she understand.

Hyun Joong turned towards the steering wheel to continue driving but So Min pressed her lips against him before he could do so. She wanted to kiss him again so she did. Hyun Joong responded to the kiss. He pulled her closer to him, tangling his hand with her hair. Her hand went to the nape of his neck.

She scooted over to him until she was in his lap. They were so engrossed in their kiss until they heard a knock on the car window. Hyun Joong wind down the window, still breathless.

“Yahh?”

It was a policeman standing there looking bemused. “Sir, would you mind moving your car? You are blocking the zebra crossing.”

“Oh! Um…mianhe.” So Min climbed out of Hyun Joong’s lap embarrassed. Hyun Joong then drove off.

************

Hyun Joong did not live in a house , instead, he lived in a condominium. He did not even give So Min a chance to view his home before carrying her in his arms and headed to his room.

“Hyun Joong, what are you doing?”

“Continuing what we stopped just now.”

“but…but it’s in the middle of the afternoon!” So Min cried.

“I can’t wait,” he replied as he took off her shorts and t-shirt.

“You are so gorgeous, So Min,” Hyun Joong murmured as he traced the contours of her body with his fingers.

“Hyun Joong!” So Min was feeling light-headed with his every touch. ‘Is this how it’s supposed to be like?’ she wondered. She felt so hot.

 Hyun Joong took off his clothes and started to kiss So Min passionately. His kisses trailed down her neck and back to her lips again.

“So Min, are you ready?” Hyun Joong asked So Min as he deepened their kiss.

“Yes, I am ready. I love you, Hyun Joong but…aren’t you going to wear a ?”

Hyun Joong just laughed. “I love you too, So Min and I don’t have to wear since you are my wife,” he replied, caressing and nibbling her lower lip.

So Min blushed but soon screamed in pleasure as he pushed his length into her.

************

Hyun Joong and So Min decided to open their own cafe. Hyun Joong and So Min had a bit of savings and it was enough to open a cafe. They called it ‘HyunMin Cafe. Hyun Joong would bake the pastries and So Min would serve and prepare the drinks. Business was blooming for them. Besides their delicious pastries, it was also because of Hyun Joong good looks.

“Can I please see the person who made these pastries?” a girl around her mid-twenties asked So Min. the cafe was noisy with customers. They had even employed a few people to help them out after their business was stable.

“Not again?” So Min murmured quietly to herself. They have already seen Hyun Joong so many times but they still wanted to act like they do not know him to meet him again. So Min was a bit jealous because they wanted to see ‘her husband’.

“Yes, you can. He will be here shortly,” So Min politely replied.

She entered the kitchen and called Hyun Joong.

“Hyun Joong, there is another customer that wants to see you and she is a female,” she told him unable to hide the hint of jealousy in her voice.

“Oh, really?” Hyun Joong eyed So Min. he knew she was jealous. “Are you jealous?”

“No, I am not,” So Min faked a laugh.

“Come on, you can admit it. I am your husband.” he smirked.

“I am not jealous.”

“Yes, you are,” he said as he planted his lips on her neck.

It felt wonderful; his lips against her neck but she still said she was not jealous.

“Umm…how about this,” he added playfully moving up to the corner of . “Admit it, you are jealous.”

So Min could feel herself practically melting. He always had this effect on her and he knew it.

“Fine, I am jealous,” So Min said giving in.

He kissed her lips, taking his time to mesmerize her lips but it quickly turn into a deep kiss as he probed her lips apart and entered his tongue. After a while, they broke apart.

Hyun Joong smirked at So Min. “Now, let’s go meet ‘my fans’.”

So Min laughed.

He followed her towards the table where the girl was seating.

“Hi,” he greeted her. “Is there anything wrong with the pastries?” he asked.

“No. There is nothing wrong with the pastries. They are wonderful. I just wanted to meet the talented person that did it,” the girl replied.

Hyun Joong looked at So Min and he could see that she was getting more jealous. He caught her eye and So Min blushed, knowing he caught her again.

“By the way, my name is He Ra and although this is kind of personal; do you have a girlfriend?” the girl called He Ra continued. So Min was furious. ‘How dare this girl ask ‘her husband’ whether he have a girlfriend. He had a wife, for goodness sake.’

“Oh, I don’t have a girlfriend..,” Hyun Joong paused. He Ra’s face broke into a smile. He continued “..but I have a wife. Her name is So Min.”

At this, the girl pouted her lips.

“So Min...ah, come here,” Hyun Joong said loudly although So Min was only a distance away from him. She stood next to him and he held her hand with his.

“This is my ‘lovely’ wife, So Min,” Hyun Joong said as he smirked.

“Oh! Hi, So Min. It was nice meeting you but I have to go now,” He Ra quickly gathered her stuff, embarrassed, and took her wallet out to pay the bill, in a hurry to get out.

Hyun Joong laughed and said “Oh, don’t worry about it, it’s on us. Have a nice day and come back again next time! Bye!”

“Kamsahamida,” He Ra said as she quickly left the cafe.

So Min pulled Hyun Joong into the kitchen.

“Happy?” Hyun Joong asked So Min.

So Min nodded. She was all smiles. Hyun Joong was happy to see her smiling.

“For what you did, there will be a reward for you,” So Min said in a sing-song voice.

“At home?” Hyun Joong asked, knowing what the reward was going to be.

“Yup,” she nodded.

“In the night?”

“Correct again.”

“On bed,” he said and smirked.

“Yup,” she said.

He kissed her then, waiting for night to come.

 

The final chapter had to come and so it’s here. I have already started on my second fanfic. It’s called; His FAKE girlfriend. Hyun Joong’s and So Min’s personalities are different compared to this story. Check that out too.

Hope I wasn’t too harsh in any of my A/N. Hope you like it.

Bye……. Have a cupcake. (Don’t mind me. I’m just being random but you can go ahead and do so. It’s really nice.)

PPS: Check out the video i made!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLxn-d4gyis

Ps: i maybe 13 and still a but i not a minor on this type of stuff. i am not ert or something but let just say i have wide knowledge. No harsh meaning.

사랑,(love)

babymickey98