RUN!!!

Kidnapped=Love

Chapter 11            

“Aahhhhh,” So Min screamed as she started to fall.

Hyun Joong’s heart rate quickened as he saw So Min falling. He didn’t know what to do. He tried to catch her but she fell on top of him unmoving.

He pushed So Min aside slowly. When he saw that she was not moving, he panicked.

“So Min, So min, are you okay?” he shook her.

So Min slowly opened her eyes. “Huh, what? Am I dead?”

Hyun breathe a sigh of relief. He pulled her towards him and hugs her tight. “Don’t ever scare me like that anymore, understand?”

“Oh, I am not dead. Umm, what? Oh yeah, sure; don’t scare you anymore but anyway, there isn’t any anymore, right?” So Min replied.

Hyun Joong realized that she was right. There isn’t any anymore. He didn’t want to lose her but there isn’t any anymore between them. Once they leave this place, they will go their separate ways.

“There they are, let’s go!” one of So Min’s father cronies shouted. They must have heard So Min screaming and realized that they were going to escape.

Hyun Joong released So Min and they looked at each other.

“RUN!!!” they yelled at the same time. They quickly got up. So Min grabbed Hyun Joong’s hands as she ran towards the back of the house. There was a small gate there. She quickly opened it and they ran out. Her father cronies were still far behind.

They ran for a long time and finally stopped until So Min accidentally twisted her leg and fell down.

“Ouch, it hurts!” So Min cried.

Hyun Joong stopped running. “What’s wrong? Are you okay?”

“I think I twisted my ankle. It’s alright, you can go first.”

“Are you crazy? Leave you alone here? Come on, get on my back, I will carry you,” he squat down for So Min to climb onto his back.

“Are you sure?” So Min asked as she climbed on his back.

“Ya, ya, I’m sure. Hurry up! You don’t want them to catch up with us, do you?”

“Of course not.”

Hyun Joong stood up from his squatting position after So Min was firmly on his back. He was surprised at how light she was. He could feel her small breaths at his neck and it felt good. He was never going to carry her again and although he said that he wanted to start anew after he left this place, he was not sure whether he will ever forget about So Min. After all, they are still husband and wife but he did say he will divorce her after his escape. Will he do that? He didn’t know the answer for that.

************

Once they were sure that her father cronies were far behind them; as in really far, they started to look for a place to stay and rest until it was really morning. It was also because of So Min’s ankle. They saw a motel on the way and decided to stop there. They were surprised that it was very cheap but when they entered the room, they found out why.

Their room was so cramped. There was a bed and a bathroom there but other than that, there were nothing. There was only a pathway that led to the bed and to the toilet. There was no empty space at all. Hyun Joong sat on the bed and So Min climbed down from his back onto the bed.

“Komawo.”

Hyun Joong just nods his head, dropped his clothes on the floor and headed to the bathroom to freshen up. So Min checks her cash in her wallet. She only had fifty thousand won left after paying the room. It wouldn’t last them long. She knew that her father cronies had lost them but they were surely find them and before they did, she has to make sure that they wouldn’t find Hyun Joong.

So Min hastily kept back her wallet when Hyun Joong came out of the shower with nothing on but a towel around his hip. She swallowed. ‘He looked so hot.’

Hyun Joong saw So Min keeping back her wallet when he came out. ‘She must be worried about insufficient money. She is really a worry-pot.’ Hyun Joong snickered.

“Don’t worry, So Min. I have a bit of savings in the bank. Tomorrow, I will find an ATM and we will have cash, okay?”

“Sure. Are you done with the bathroom? Can I use it now?” So Min nodded and asked.

“Ya.”

So Min stood up to go the bathroom but sat down again. She still couldn’t walk with her twisted ankle. She didn’t want to ask for Hyun Joong’s help but she had no choice. She coughed.

“Umm…. Hyun Joong, if you don’t mind, can you help me,” she said as she pointed to her ankle.

Hyun Joong couldn’t stop himself from laughing. “Who was the one that didn’t want to climb on my back just now? Now, she is asking me to carry her.”

So Min face turned red. “Fine, if you don’t want to help me, forget it!” she snapped at him.

Hyun Joong could see that he had hurt her. He didn’t mean what he said; it was just a joke. “Aww…come on! I was just kidding. I’ll carry you.”

Hyun Joong stood in front of So Min. So Min was expecting him to squat down for her to climb onto his back but he surprised her. Instead of carrying her on his back, he swept her up with his arms.

“Yah… What are you doing?” So Min shouted.

Hyun Joong smirked. “You said to carry you but you didn’t say what way so I can carry you any way I want.”

He sat So Min down on the toilet bowl top and was going to leave when So Min called out to him.

“Hyun Joong, I need another favor. Can I borrow your clothes? I didn’t bring any.”

“Yeah, sure.” He went back to the room and threw her a shirt, and then he closed the bathroom door. He was surprised that she didn’t bring any clothes with her. ‘After all, isn’t she leaving her home too?’

After So Min took her shower, she called Hyun Joong to carry her back but this time she initiated him to carry her on his back. She felt bad for using him but she didn’t have a choice. The towel was no longer at his hips. It was replaced by a pair of pants and for the top, a red shirt.

So Min immediately regretted her choice of him carrying her piggyback. She was only wearing his shirt and though it was long, it barely covered her thighs and when he carries her, he must hold her legs or she would fall. The feeling of his touch made So Min feel all tingly. She felt so hot.

Hyun Joong was having trouble controlling his desire for So Min. He has never ever seen So Min looking so y. When he carried her, he could feel her heart beating fast behind him. ‘I cannot do it to her. I cannot do it to her. I cannot…..Why can’t I? I am her husband.’

He sat her down on the bed and before So Min could even react, Hyun Joong’s lips smashed against hers. So Min was shocked but she soon she was kissing him back. He pushed her against the bed, ing her shirt while all the time their tongues wrestled with each other.

So Min kissed him back with all her pent up desire. She wanted him. She loves him. ‘…but he will be leaving me. We will divorce and he will forget about me. I will be so embarrassed for giving away my ity to someone who will erase me out of his life. I want him. And oh, he smells so good but I have to stop this before it’s too late.’ With a heavy heart, So Min pushed him away.

“Hyun Joong, stop!”

“Why?” Hyun Joong asked as he bent to kiss her again.

So min stopped him, sat up and quickly buttoned up her shirt. “Mianhe Hyun Joong. We have to stop. We will part our ways, remember. You told me that after we escape, we will divorce, so it is safer if we don’t do it.”

Hyun Joong understood. He was the one that said it so he had to acknowledge it. He stood up and went to lie down at the other side of the bed. “I heard what you said but there is only on bed and no mattress, so we still have to share this bed but we wouldn’t do it, okay?”

“Komawo, Hyun Joong. Goodnight.” So min said as she leaned back, her head against the pillow. She knew it was going to be a sleepless night for her, what with Hyun Joong next to her when they almost ‘DID IT’. She sighed

Hyun Joong also could not sleep. He wanted to reach out and pull So Min toward him but he couldn’t. “Sorry, So Min” he whispered, so soft that only he can hear it.

 

Did you think she will hurt herself? If you did, admit it! Come on…..I don’t bite. If any of you guess rightly, pls tell me by commenting or in any other way. I would love to know.