Alive or Dead?

Kidnapped=Love

 

Chapter 14

Wheels rolling under the hospital bed, they pushed So Min to the operation room. Doctors and nurses were running around. Hyun Joong was not allowed to enter the hospital room although he badly wanted. He was asked to stay and wait outside the operation room.

The police have rounded up all the gangsters including So min’s father so So Min was now safe from them and so was he. He told the police about what happened but he left out the part about him being forced to marry So Min. The police told him that it was a barmaid that called the police. She was leaving her workplace when she saw what was happening and though she did not understand, she knew it was dangerous so she called her police.

“So Min, please stay strong,” he spoke aloud gripping the key chains with So Min and his names tight.

A nurse ran up to him.

“Sir, can I know what is your relationship with the patient? Can you call her family members? I need someone to sign the operation form.”

“I can do it. I am her husband,” Hyun Joong replied. He never said in public before, he realized but now he didn’t care. He was going to be So Min’s one and only husband no matter what. ‘I will never leave you, So Min,  so you must be strong and continue fighting for your life.’

“Okay, can you please follow me to sign the operation form?,” the nurse asked.

Hyun Joong nodded and followed her.

************

Hyun Joong looked at his watch. The minute hand showed that it was 5 minutes to 2 a.m. but So Min was still not out. Finally, the doctor came out.

“How is she? How is my wife?” Hyun Joong rushed to the doctor.

“The operation was a success but she is very weak. She loss a lot of blood. She will have to stay in the hospital for some time.”

“Thank you, thank you so much. Can I see her now?” Hyun Joong nearly shouted with anxiety.

“She will be coming out in a while,” the doctor said as he walked away, stethoscope in hand.

Hyun Joong waited for a while and when So Min came out, he rushed to the side of her bed and followed the nurses as they pushed her to her ward. She was still unconscious but she was alive and save.

Once they were alone, Hyun Joong caressed So Min’s face. She was so still. He wondered when will she finally open those brown eyes of hers and look at him. He sighed and then bent down and kissed her forehead.

“I love you, Jung So Min.” he whispered against her forehead.

 

Awww…so sweet. BTW, she’s safe. SAFE!!!! Happy?? The story is going to end already. Yipee!!!!

Hyun Joong + So Min = CUTE COUPLE :)

Ps: I uploaded a video on youtube bout this fanfic. Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLxn-d4gyis

Tell me what you think bout it! It's my first. Comments are accepted.

Btw, regarding chap 16 which is the last, i was wondering whether u guys want it 'clean' or 'dirty' (u know what i mean) cause i have an idea to write it 'not so clean' but if u guys want it clean, tell me and so be it!