Unaware

Kidnapped=Love

 Chapter 2

Bye, guys! See you tomorrow,” Kim Hyun Joong shouted as he left his work place. He was a waiter in a cafe called ‘Angel Haven’. The cafe sold many different types of beautifully decorated cupcakes.

He walked home smiling completely unaware that there were two guys following behind him. He whistled as he walked and as he turned around the corner, he accidentally bumped into two guys. “Sorry,” he said but the guys didn’t budge, instead they advanced towards him.

The guys were muscular and they didn’t look happy. Hyun Joong knew that he wasn’t bad himself; he also had the shape but he also had good looks that was why when he was studying in university, all the girls were after him. If they wanted to fight with him, he wouldn’t mind but when he turned and saw that behind him there were two more guys, he froze.

He knew that it couldn’t possibly be because that he bumped into them, they must be after him. What he could not understand was why they were after him. He prepared himself to fight with them even though he knew that the chances of him winning this fight were very slim. The guys continued to advance towards him. When one of them came closer to Hyun Joong, Hyun Joong threw him a punch.

As they fought, Hyun Joong found himself weakening. They were too strong for him. He couldn’t possibly beat them. He regretted not running away when he had the chance. Suddenly, he felt something hard hit him at the back of his head. He fell to the floor, unconscious.

 

I hereby deliver you Chapter 2…….I am normally not that official. Just did it for fun. COMMENT!