Married

Kidnapped=Love

 Chapter 4

After So Min told her father that they agree to get married, her father quickly arranged their wedding. They untied Hyun Joong after that and he was allowed to move around freely as long as he doesn’t escape. Either way, he could not escape because Mr. Jung posted many cronies to keep guard of him so that he doesn’t escape.

So Min left to her room. She felt all her energy drained out of her as she collapsed unto her bed.

The sun rays flooded her room the following morning. “Ugh…I don’t want to wake up,” she said but she could feel people waking her up. As she opened her eyes, she was shocked to see that there was a woman there. A woman that she doesn’t know. She sat upright and bolted out of bed. “Who are you? What are you doing in my room?” So Min questioned the woman.

“My name is Shin Hye, Park Shin Hye. I’m here to help you prepare for your wedding,” Shin Hye said.

“What wedding,” she asked but the memories of what happened yesterday was already returning to her. So fast? Her father must be really worried about his position.

Shin Hye prepared her for her wedding. She was a girl in her mid-twenties. So Min wondered whether does Shin Hye know about her father being a gangster and about Hyun Joong and her forced marriage but she didn’t say anything.

***********

Hyun Joong was brought to a room where he could spend the night. “Shower and sleep. You are getting married tomorrow,” one of Mr. Jung’s cronies said, and then he left laughing.

‘What? So Min’s father is sure crazy! Yes, he knows that he agreed to marry So Min but so fast? Eesh…’ After he showered, he lay on his bed and fell asleep.

The following morning, Mr. Jung entered Hyun Joong’s room and gave him a tuxedo to put on. “Put this on and hurry up, your wedding will start in a few minutes.” Hyun Joong put it on and went out of his room. Mr. Jung’s cronies were there, waiting for him. He knew they were going to be there. “Argh!!!”

He walked with them until they came to Mr. Jung’s office. They stopped and Hyun Joong went inside. There was a priest there but the priest looked terrified. He looked as though he couldn’t wait for the wedding to be over so he will be able to leave. Leave. Hyun Joong wished he also can do that but he can’t. The priest must have also been brought here against his will but at least he will be able to leave this place.

Hyun Joong walked towards the priest and stopped just a few centimeters in front of him to wait for his bride, So Min. Mr. Jung was the only other person in the room other than Hyun Joong and the priest. They were all waiting for So Min.

************

So Min was worried. This is it. She was finally going to get married but it was going to be without love. Nobody was going to save her from her father. Her fantasy will never come through. She knew that it will not come through but she still hoped. The fantasy was going to end now.

“Nervous?” Shin Hye asked her.

So Min nodded. She didn’t need to tell Shin Hye about the others.

The wedding was going to take place at her father’s office. She was going to enter herself. Without her father. All the weddings that she watched on television, the father would always the daughter to give her away to her husband but hers wasn’t going to. She suddenly felt sad but she quickly brushed off that feeling.

So Min was wearing a white gown that reach down all the way to her ankle. It had tiny butterflies and flowers that were decorated on it. It was a beautiful dress. So Min felt like crying. She had always wanted to wear a dress like this but when the day finally came, it was against her will.

************

Hyun Joong waited for So Min at her father’s office. He heard the door of the office open and then closed again. He turned and he in his breath. He was stunned. The girl at the door was gorgeous. Her beauty was beyond comparisons. ‘Is this girl really So Min?’ he asked himself?‘The So Min that was just pretty but now gorgeous. Make up really did wonders on her.’ To Hyun Joong, make up didn’t really make every girl looked pretty or gorgeous. Some of the girls that were always after him were always putting on makeup; loads of them but they still don’t look pretty. So Min was a different matter.

So Min had butterflies in her stomach. Hyun Joong looked so hot in a tuxedo and he was staring at her. His mouth was agape. She wondered how she looked to him. She slowly walked towards him. When she reached him, she turned towards him and smiled.

“You are beautiful,” Hyun Joong said.

Her smile grew wider. “You are not bad yourself,” she replied. He smirked at her and turned towards the priest.

Mr. Jung walked towards the priest and stood beside him “You may start now.” The priest edged away from So Min’s father a bit but he obeyed him and began the ceremony.

“We are here today to witness the marriage of Kim Hyun Joong and…….”

After the vows were settled the priest continued saying “Mr. Kim Hyun Joong, you may now kiss the bride.”

“Kiss,” So Min whispered. Her voice was hoarse. She may not be able to handle a kiss from him. Especially someone as hot and handsome as him. For goodness sake, she has never even kissed before. How is she supposed to know whether she is doing it correctly. She stared at her father but her father practically ignored her. He just gave her a look that says “Just do it. The priest is not supposed to know that you are forced to marry. Don’t make me angry. You know the consequences if I get angry.” She turned to look at Hyun Joong and he was just standing there looking at her. She wanted to tell him that this was her first kiss and whether he could just take it slowly but her pride stopped. ‘He will just laugh at me if I tell him but I really don’t know how to……’

Hyun Joong’s lips were on hers even before she finished her thought. She could feel herself melting. He pulled her closer to him and she couldn’t resist. She felt amazing. His tongue was probing her lips open and she opened them. They soon broke away, both breathing hard. The priest was staring at them. So Min was surprise that the priest was smiling at them. She realized that the priest must have thought that they were two lovesick people that just couldn’t get enough of each other. She blushed but Hyun Joong just laughed.

************

With the help of Min-Ah, So Min changed out of her wedding gown and into a peach-coloured dress that reached above her knees. She thanked Min-Ah for her help and Min-Ah told her that it was alright and that she will be leaving in a while. “Have a good life with your husband. Hope you will be happy,” Min-Ah cried as she left.

“Thanks, I truly hope so,” So Min whispered so soft that it was unable to hear.

After the wedding, So Min’s father told her that he had some business to attend to. ‘What business could he possibly do other than hurting people or destroying their lives?’ She was already used to it. Every time her father will say that he has some business to do but it always results in hurting other people. Because of this, she was always lonely when she was young. So Min strutted off towards the dining room for lunch.

************

Hyun Joong couldn’t believe he did it so easily. He kissed So Min without any hard feelings. ‘He wanted to kiss her only because the priest and her father was there staring at them.’ He told himself but part of him registered the fact that it was only partly true. He himself wanted to kiss her ever since he saw her lips so he took the chance. Anyway, he is her husband even if it was just temporarily. If he played his cards right, she might even helped him out of this place faster, then he can forget about her and this place.

He was free to walk on his own after the wedding; no more big sized guys next to him following him around everywhere he goes but they were still around, just not following him but guarding the entrances and exits of the house so he cannot run away. He changed out of his tuxedo and walked towards the dining room to have a bite.

************

So Min was sitting at the dining table when Hyun Joong walked in. She had prepared her own lunch; a cheese and ham sandwich. Her heart started beating faster when she saw Hyun Joong striding in.‘Was it because of the kiss just now?’ she asked herself ‘No, it cannot be. After all, it was just a kiss. One kiss couldn’t possibly have such a big effect on her, right?’ but her heart beat faster when he sat opposite her.

“Hey, is that a ham sandwich is see?” Hyun Joong asked.

“No, it is a CHEESE AND HAM SANDWICH.” So Min replied.

Hyun Joong asked her “Can you make me one? I am not really familiar with the kitchen here.”

“Argh…Just this once. Don’t take me for granted. Next time, you will have to do it yourself. I am not your maid,” she replied irritated.

“You are not my maid but you are my wife so you have to listen to your husband.” Wife. The word felt weird in his mouth but he ignored it.

So Min stalked towards the kitchen. How dare he call her his wife but she also felt joy seeping through her body even though she was irritated with him. She made him the sandwich he wanted and walked back towards the dining room. He was still where he was a moment ago. She sat the plate in front of him with a roughly and returned to her sit.

As Hyun Joong ate his sandwich, he sneaked glances at So Min. She was really pretty, even without make up. He suddenly had the urge to kiss her again but he held himself in.

“I feel like a prisoner here. I can’t even do anything here. It is so boring.” Hyun Joong said after he finished eating.

By the time So Min finished her meal, her feeling of irritation for Hyun Joong was gone. “Well, I am not bored. I have got stuff that I can do here. I can read my books or……”

“Books? We are living in a modern world but you choose to read a book?” He cried, aghast.

“I have not finished my sentence. You just cut me off. As I was saying, I can read a book or play computer games, PlayStations or Nintendo Wii. I am not that boring, okay?” She replied a bit frustrated with his character; cutting her off when she has not even finish her sentence.

“Can I use them,” Hyun Joong asked. So Min glared at him waiting to see what he would do. “Come on, you have got to pity me, your father just kidnapped me and brought me here. How was I supposed to know that I will be kidnapped so of course I didn’t bring anything with me. Please….” He gave her his puppy eyes look and she laughed.

Hyun Joong listened to the sound of her laughter. It sounded like wind chimes.

“Yah…Hyun Joong! Hyun Joong! Kim Hyun Joong!” he realized that So Min was calling him. He snapped back to reality. He was so distracted by the sound of So Min’s laughter that he forgot what was happened.

“Oh, umm, ya?” What they were talking about just now, he couldn’t remember.

“You can use them but they are in my room and the only place you can play with them is in my room because my room is the only place that has a television. My dad doesn’t watch television. So, do you want you use it?” So Min asked.

‘Right, they were talking about using her computer, PlayStations and Nintendo Wii.’Hyun Joong remembered. “Sorry, can you repeat?”

So Min took a deep breath. She really felt like she wanted to kill him. A moment ago, he was begging her to let him use her stuff but now when she says he can, he is not even listening to her. Through gritted teeth, she repeated “I said you can use my computer, my PlayStations and Nintendo Wii but it is in my room and you can only use it in my room because my room is the only room that has a television. My dad and his cronies do not watch television. They are too busy.”

In her room, Jung So Min’s room? Hyun Joong hesitated but he badly wanted to use it or he will be so bored because he will not be able to do anything then. He rather go to her room than spend the day in boredom.

“Ok, let’s go,” he replied.

 

Chapter 4 is here!! Enjoy!!

PS: COMMENT!

PPS: Please do not think I am irritating. I kinda like that word actually-comment but if you don’t like it, I am sorry.

PPS: Chapter 5 is running now….(If you don’t get this, it means something like it is on the way. Chapter 5 is already done but it is meant to be funny. You will understand better when you read Chapter 5.)