Share a room? Why?

Kidnapped=Love

Chapter 6

Mr. Jung returned to his house and found it unusually quiet. He sat in his office planning what to do. He had already told the rest of the gangsters that his daughter was married but they did not believe him, instead they were going to make a trip to his house in about an hour time. Hyun Joong and So Min are not even sharing a room and if the other gangsters found out about it, they will get suspicious. He couldn’t let that happened! He was going to make Hyun Joong and So Min share a room.

So Min was in her room. She was still thinking about the passionate kiss that she and Hyun Joong shared a moment ago. Her hands flew to her lips and she blushed. ‘Is it always going to be this amazing?’ she sighed. As soon as that thought came to her head, it was replaced by other thoughts. ‘No, it cannot be! I cannot be falling in love with him, right? It is only the second day we met and the only thing we shared was a kiss. No, two kisses. I must not fall in love with him. I only married him because of my father, nothing else. I must forget about this.’

Knock…Knock….

‘Who could it be?’ So Min wondered. She got up from her bed and headed towards the door. Standing outside her door was Hyun Joong.

“Uh, hi. Sorry to disturb you but your father said that he will like to meet us in his office. There is something important that he will like to tell us,” Hyun Joong said, looking a bit too smug as though he knew the effect his kiss was having on her.

So Min stood and stared at Hyun Joong, her face red with embarrassment. She tried to act like she had already forgotten what happened just now so she gave him a shrug and said “Okay, why don’t you go there first? I will be there in a while.” So Min could have just gone with Hyun Joong together to see her father but she wanted to avoid contact with Hyun Joong as much as possible for she was already falling for him. If she falls for him, she was afraid that she will be the one that got hurt in the end. He already told her that they will have no relationship with each other and that they will get divorce as soon as he got his freedom.

After he left, So Min waited for a while before heading towards her father office wondering what he wanted to tell them.

************

Mr. Jung was sitting at his office as Hyun Joong came in. He gestured Hyun Joong to sit opposite him. Hyun Joong sat a bit farther from him trying to avoid personal contact with him. He hated Mr. Jung. After a while, So Min came in and sat down beside Hyun Joong, opposite of her dad.

“As you know, I called you here because I wanted to tell you something. Just listen and do what I say,” Mr. Jung said as locked his knuckles together. So Min and Hyun Joong continued to look at him wondering what he was going to tell them. “The other gangsters will be coming to see you. I have already told them that you are already wed but they wanted to come and check. They just made it sound nice by saying that they are coming to give you gifts for your wedding so you guys need to look like you are in love and was not forced to marry. Do you hear me? I do not want any mistakes to happen. You must also share the same room. Hyun Joong, my men are already moving your stuff into So Min’s room. Anyway, you only have the clothes that we bought for you, so there is not much,” he finished.

“What? We have to share a room? My room? We can just act as a couple but why must we live together in the same room. It’s not like they are going to check our room,” So Min cried. A kiss was already too much for her to take, now, her father wanted them to share a room. How much more can she possibly take?

“I only agreed to get married to her but you didn’t say that we have to share a room. I agree with So Min; we can just act as a couple. Why must we go through all this trouble just to get them to believe us?” Hyun Joong practically shouted. He already planned to divorce her after he gets his freedom so why make it more complicated. It will be easier for them to live separately than to live in the same room.

“I don’t care. You solve that yourselves and about them not checking your rooms, you are wrong. They may do that, just to prove that you are not married. Now, go!,” Mr. Jung replied.

“But….,” So Min started but was cut off by Mr. Jung.

“DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND ME? DO WHAT I SAY AND GO!” Mr. Jung roared standing up. He clenched his fist and stared at his daughter, So Min.

So Min backed off towards the door, her eyes watery. ‘I must not cry. Not in front of Hyun Joong.’ She told herself but her tears were already rolling down her cheeks. She turned from her father’s office and ran to her room. As she ran, she told herself she was fine but she wasn’t. Her father had treated her like his slave; commanding her to do what he wanted without even caring about her feelings. She was already used to it but she didn’t know why this time she broke down.

Hyun Joong was stunned. How could things happen so fast? He and So Min were just telling her father that they didn’t want to live in the same room and suddenly, So Min was leaving the room in a hurry. He didn’t know what made him do it but he ran after her.

 

Nothing much to say here. Hope you all like it. Comment.

Hyun Joong and So Min just make the cutest couple ever!!!!