Last Day :( :(

Kidnapped=Love

Chapter 10

So Min woke up with a heavy heart. This is it; Hyun Joong’s last day. She turned and looks at the side of her bed and realized that Hyun Joong was already awake. He left her a Post-it note saying that he was in the dining room.

So Min climbed out of her bed and took a bath. She was going to tell him about his escape in her room in the morning but that will have to be done later. After her bath, she headed towards the dining room.

************

“Morning, wifey!” Hyun Joong greeted So Min with a wolf-like grin.

“Morning.” So Min realizes sadly that this will be the first and the last time she will hear him calling her wifey. She took a sit opposite him and Hyun Joong pushed a plate of sandwich.

“Ham and cheese sandwich. Hope you like it.”

So Min gave him a faint smile. ‘Ham and cheese sandwich. Just like the time after their wedding.’ At this, she pushed her plate of sandwich away.

“So Min, are you okay? Why aren’t you eating? Are you sick? I can get you medicine.” Hyun Joong walked towards So Min wanting to find out what is wrong with her.

“It’s alright. I am fine. I have something to tell you, Hyun Joong but I can only tell you about it where no one else will know.”

“The rooftop?” he asked.

So Min nodded.

“Okay, let’s go,” Hyun Joong replied as he took her hand and led her to the rooftop. The climbed the stairs and finally reached the rooftop but he didn’t let go of her hand.

“Okay, now tell me what’s wrong.”

’This is it.’ So min said to herself. ‘I am going to tell him about his escape. I will never feel his hand with mine anymore. He will be so happy…..but me????’

“My dad will be home tonight and I…. I will….,” So Min paused, took a deep breath and continued “and I will help you escape tonight.”

“REALLY???? Thanks so much,” he said as he enveloped her in a hug.

So Min could feel that she was about to cry. She was right. He was happy but she was….SAD.

Hyun Joong released her and So Min held her tears back and gave him a smile. She was glad that this time, her tears didn’t betray her.

“This is good news. You should be happy for me,” Hyun Joong cried.

“I am,” So Min tried to act cheerful. “We have to plan and since today is your last day here, I will cook for you,” she said as she ran towards the kitchen for she knew she was going to lose it.

Hyun Joong stared after her. He felt happy that he will be leaving and that he can go back to his normal life but somewhere deep in his heart, there was a faint feeling of sadness.

************

So Min prepared kimchi and rice for Hyun Joong. Although it is simple, she hoped he didn’t mind.

Hyun Joong entered the dining room and he was greeted with a delicious smell. ‘How long has it been since he smelt or even tasted kimchi?’ he thought. He sat down at the dining table as So Min came out of the kitchen wearing an apron over her clothes. ‘She looks nice with an apron. Sadly, I will never see it again.’  So Min took off the apron and sat down.

They ate in silence until Hyun Joong broke the silence.

“Hey…the food is awesome.”

“Thanks,” So Min smiled.

“Umm…about my escape…,” he was about to continue but So Min shushed him.

“Shhh…., don’t you now that my father is at home. He may hear it. Meet me at the rooftop after dinner,” So Min was sad that he was so eager to escape that he forgot that her father was here and that he was within earshot. She was silent for the rest of the dinner.

************

So min told Hyun Joong to go to the rooftop first with his clothes. She went to looked for a rope that they can use to escape later. They met at the rooftop.

“Have you brought your clothes,” she asked.

“Yes, do we leave now?”

“No, I asked you to bring your clothes so that when we leave later, it wouldn’t be so conspicuous,” So Min replied. Was he so eager to forget her and everything that happen here? She knew she was never going to forget him. She was already in love with him but he needn’t know that. She told herself the night before that she will let him go but her heart didn’t want to.

“What is the rope for?” Hyun Joong asked stirring her out of her daze.

“Oh, the rope? It’s for our escape. We will be escaping from here and since it is so high, we need a rope. Understand?”

“Yes, madam!” Hyun Joong saluted and then laughed.

So Min also couldn’t stop herself from laughing.

Hyun Joong was once again dazed at the sound of So Min’s laughter but quickly collected himself.

“So, what’s the plan?” he asked.

“We will leave tonight but it will be late at night, okay?”

“Okeydokey.”

Hyun Joong and So Min went back to their room. Hyun Joong left his clothes at the rooftop and So Min left the rope there too. They did not change out of their clothes to their sleeping garments. At 1 o’clock in the morning, So Min and Hyun Joong came out of their room quietly.

“Keep quiet!” whispered So Min.

“Okay,” Hyun Joong said and pulled his hand across his mouth in a sign of zipping his mouth and throwing the key away.

So Min smiled. They got to the rooftop and So Min lowered the rope down.

“Hyun Joong, why don’t you go down first since you are the one escaping?” she asked. It was true that he was the one that was really escaping but the real reason she asked him to go first was because she was scared. Hyun Joong saw through her.

“Okay, scaredy-cat,” Hyun Joong said as he lowered himself down with the rope. Then it was So Min’s turn. She took a deep breath and lowered herself down but suddenly, she slipped.

“Aahhhhh,” she screamed as she started to fall.

 

Hah! Cliffhanger. (Laughs evilly.) If you want to know what happen, you know what to do: Comendo! (Lol) What I mean is just Comment (LOL)

BTW, did you see the sad faces? It’s all like sad, sad and sad except for a few parts. So what do you think will happen? I have got it all plan already but just wanted to know what you think And sorry for the late upload. DON'T KILL ME!!!!

PS: I know this is another random thing but have you guys ever eaten kimchi? What do you think about it? Do you like it?