Confused

Kidnapped=Love

Chapter 5

“So, this is my room,” So Min said. She felt awkward showing him her room. ‘What was she thinking? She must have lost her mind.’

Hyun Joong entered So Min’s room and was amazed to see that it was very tidy. The rest of his girlfriends’ rooms were always messy. Her room was painted a peach colour. The television was in front of her bed and there were frames on the wall that held pictures of her and her mother. There was not a picture in sight of her and her father.

“Well, what do you want to do first? Use the computer, play PlayStation or play Nintendo Wii?” So Min asked.

“PlayStation,” he replied. “Will you be playing with me?”

“Umm, no. I may join you later but now I will read a book.”

“Fine with me.” He sat down on the couch in her room and started to browse through the game CDs file that she gave him while she set up the PlayStation for him. He chose a game and slides it into the CD holder. The screen flickered to life and soon he was shouting at the screen as he played.

‘He is really crazy, shouting at the screen.’So Min thought as she climbed onto her bed with a book in her hands. She was going to read Jane Eyre. It was a story about a girl and her life. She leaned against her pillow and started to read but the noise that Hyun Joong was making was too noisy for her to even read. She shouted at him to soften down but he couldn’t hear her or if he did, he ignored her. She got up and turned off the power supply for the television.

“Yah….why did you do that for? I was nearly final round and you just had to turn it off,” he shouted.

“I shouted at you to keep it down but you ignored me, so I did what I needed to do which was to turn off the power supply for the television. You should be glad my father is not home or you will be dead meat, screaming like that,” she shouted back at him.

Hyun Joong snapped to attention. Did he just hear correctly about her father not being home? If it is true, then this could be his chance to escape. He grabbed So Min’s hand and shook her.

“Did I hear correctly? You said your father is not home, right?” he asked So Min as he continued shaking her.

“Y..Yes, a..and wo…would you s..stop s..s..shakin..ggg m..me!” So Min cried, trying her best not to stutter.

“Oh, mianhe.” Hyun Joong released So Min and So Min stumbled back. “Since your father is not home, can you help me escape now?”

“Are you crazy? Do you know what you are saying? My dad tightens the security when he is not here. The only time you can leave is also during the night because my dad will be home then so the security will be less tight and it is not as easy as you think. You don’t even know the way around here yet you act like you know it all,” she said shocked that he didn’t even use his brains to think before speaking but guys that has all the looks normally doesn’t use their brains.

“But you promised,” Hyun Joong said accusingly.

So Min knew she will have to take this slowly “Yes, I know I promised and I will fulfill it but we must wait for the right time. I will find a way to help you escape, so, will you just chill and when the time is right, I will tell you.”

“Ok,” Hyun Joong paused. “But are you sure it is not because you don’t want to let me go?” he continued, then smirk.

“What? No! In your dreams,” So Min said as she threw a pillow from her bed at his head.

“Oh, so now what? Pillow fight? Ok then,” Hyun Joong said as he took a pillow from So Min’s bed and threw it at her.

They began to take whatever pillow that they can find in So Min’s room and threw it at each other. As they were playing, So Min suddenly collapsed unto her bed.

“So Min, So Min, are you alright? What’s wrong?” Hyun Joong said as he shook So Min trying to wake her up. He was starting to get nervous when suddenly So min opened her eyes and threw a pillow at him.

“Ha, got you!” she said laughing.

“What?” Hyun Joong said, then he realized that she was just acting just now. “Oh yeah, just you wait!” he shouted. He pressed her to her bed and started throwing pillows at her until she couldn’t get up because she was pelted with too many pillows. He fell next to her on her bed when he finally felt exhausted after throwing so many pillows at her. His breath was heavy, so was hers.

So Min was suddenly conscious of the person next to her. He was breathing heavily. He was only a few centimeters away from her. She remembered the kiss that they shared during the wedding just now and her heart started beating faster. She turned her head and looked at him. Hyun Joong also had feelings. He meant to dislike her because it was because of her he was here but all he could think about was how close they were and how easy it would be to just reach out and kiss her. He turned his head and saw that So Min was staring at him. His eyes scrutinize her the way her face looked like, the colour of her eyes, her nose and her red lips. When his eyes landed on her lips, he couldn’t help it; he reached out, took her face between his hands and pressed his lips unto hers.

So Min was melting again. Her whole entire body felt hot as though there was a fire burning within her. His lips were warm and he was pulling her closer to him now. Their kiss deepened. They kissed for a long time and when they finally pulled away, they were breathing hard. Hyun Joong quickly excused himself from So Min’s room and went back to his room.

‘Why did I do that that for?’was the first thing that came into Hyun Joong’s mind after they pulled away. ‘Is it because there isn’t any other girl around here and I just needed to kiss someone?’ It wasn’t that he regretted it but he just didn’t understand. He knew he kissed So Min because he had the urge to but what he didn’t understand was why he had the urge to kiss her. After all, this was only the second day they met each other. ‘Could he be attracted to her?’ he wondered as he walked towards his room.

So Min herself was not steady. She couldn’t believe it. This was her second kiss and it was still amazing. ‘Could this be the man that was supposed to save her from this place?’ she wondered. ‘No, it cannot be. She has already stooped believing in somebody coming to save her one day. Anyway, she is supposed to save him by helping him to escape not the other way around. Could the feelings that she is having now be because he was the only guy she ever kissed?’ So Min also did not understand what was going on between her and Hyun Joong.

 

Chapter 5 has stopped running and has reached its destination safe and sound. I will upload Chapter 6 sometime later.

BTW, my home internet connection so I always have to go to McDonalds so I may update late. Mianhe.

See ya! Bye! For now.

PS: I am new so I was wondering how do you guys do all those running macros and stuff. I mean pictures with flashing words and stuff like that. I am also dying to know how you guys do posters too. Just kidding! I am not really dying but I would really love to know about the posters. I would really like to know how to do that. BTW, where do you guys get all those nice pictures about Hyun Joong and So Min and Playful Kiss? Is it a website? I would really love to know. Can you guys please share the information with me? Please…Pretty please with sugar on top…..

So that’s it for now. Mind my talking. Sorry…writing. I talk a lot, don’t I?

:)COMMENT!!:)