Death

Kidnapped=Love

Chapter 13

So Min’s father was with them and he didn’t look happy. It was not only her father but the other gangsters too. So Min totally forgot about her problems when they were in the amusement park just now and now, they were in danger.

“Dad, I can explain,” So Min started saying but was cut short.

“JUNG SO MIN, YOU DEFILLED ME AND NOW YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN!!”her father bellowed, nostrils flaring. He was really mad.

“I will break off all relationship with you from now on. You are no longer my daughter. Since you are no longer my daughter, you will have to face the consequences,” he shouted, pointing the gun that he was holding at So Min.

So Min was shocked. She knew her dad will never bring the other gangsters to come if there wasn’t a ‘show’ and she was the ‘show’. He was going to kill her. ‘Is my father that mean?’ she asked herself. ‘Yes, he is.’ The other gangsters were all smiling now. So Min hated them, hated them so much. Suddenly, a voice behind her spoke.

“Mr. Jung, you are her father. How can you be so mean? She is your own blood and flesh. Can’t you let her go? If somebody has to take the consequences, let it be me.” Hyun Joong calmly said. He didn’t know where did his guts come from but he knew that he didn’t want to see So Min die. ‘I love her’ he thought.

“Hyun Joong!,” So Min whispered. “I was supposed to help you escape. Just go! Forget about me and everything here. Go live your free life. Go!” So Min said as tears rolled down her eyes. They had no chance. The street they were on was such a deserted street. There was nobody that she can see around.

“Don’t worry, Kim Hyun Joong. Yours will be coming too. Just wait!” Mr. Jung said and So Min’s blood turned cold. She stood frozen.

‘He was going to kill Hyun Joong too. He was not going to let him go.’She looked around. There was no one behind them but they were all quite close. Hyun Joong only has a small chance to escape. So Min turned to Hyun Joong.

“When I  say run, just run. Don’t care about what is happening here, don’t care about me. Like I say just now, forget everything, okay?” So Min whispered.

Hyun Joong grabbed her hands. “So Min, what are you going to do? I wouldn’t let you risk your life for me because….because…I love you.”

“You what?”

“I love you.”

It was hard for So Min to tell Hyun Joong that she didn’t love him but she had to for his own good. “Hyun Joong, I don’t love you, so go, okay? Get out of my life!” she said harshly even though every sentence, every word broke her heart.

Hyun Joong was taken aback by So min’s harshness. He let go of her hands. So Min faced her father and started backing away with Hyun Joong behind her. her plan was to back away from her father until they were quite far behind. He will be able to escape but not her for she was going to try to distract them.

“No, dad. Please try to understand,” she said as she backed away slowly but her dad knew her too well. His cronies quickly surrounded their back.

“I know you too well, So Min. You will not be able to escape.” Mr. Jung snickered. So Min walked towards her father hoping that he will feel sorry for them on the sake of her being his ‘ex-daughter’ but her dad aim the gun at her and fired.

So Min was so shocked that she stood frozen. The bullet hit her and she suddenly felt faint and so weak. She started to fall.

“NO!!!!” Hyun Joong yelled. He wanted to save her but she walked too close to her father and too far from him. He ran to her and caught her before she fell.

“So Min, So Min, are you okay?” Hyun Joong practically yelled at So Min’s ears but her eyelids were already drooping. He pulled her against him and tears started rolling down his cheeks.

“So Min, please don’t die. Don’t leave me alone. I love you So Min. Please So Min, please…” he cried, tears falling down. All around him, there were cops arresting So Min’s father, his cronies and the other gangsters. Someone must have called the police but that was not what Hyun Joong was worried about.

“Hyun Joong..ah,” So Min said in very weak voice.

“So Min!” Hyun Joong exclaimed in surprise. So Min slowly took out the key chains that she bought from the souvenir store. The one with her name and Hyun Joong’s name and gave it to him.

“Hyun Joong..ah, I am sorry I lied, I love you. Please move on but don’t ever forget me….” She gave him a smile as darkness washed over her.

 

Cliffhanger!!!

I felt sad writing this chapter. I hope it doesn’t happen to So Min in real life. It was a difficult chapter to write. Forgive the grammar mistakes for this and the past chapters. Even for the coming chapters. Do you think she will die? Leave your comments and answers on whether she will die, okay?

Die is kinda harsh though but I don’t know what else to say. Sorry.