Chapter 9

My all is in you

Donghae's POV

 

My work is done I told Yoona that I'll gave her a ride I want to drive her home but she refused me that's why I'm a bit disappointed and I'm so shock when somebody tap my shoulder and that person is my brother Siwon I've noticed that he is happy I don't know why so I asked him. "What's with a smile?" I asked him "Nothing" He said still has a smile on his face "Yoona told me that you met her sister yesterday is that right?" I asked him "Ne. And we are friends now that's why I'm happy hyung" He told me he is like a kid that who received a candy or chocolate "So what, if you're friends now? You have a lot of friend’s right?" I asked him as if I care I have my own problem right now. "I want her to be my girlfriend hyung" He told me and I've noticed that he is serious on what he said to me. "Do you need some help?" I asked him as a hyung I need to help him and I need to give him some advice. "Of course hyung but not now because I want her to know more about me. How about you? You look disappointed" He told me with a concern look. "I guess I need to tell this to you, yesterday I shout at her I don't know why I get mad when she said that you are cute" I told him shyly "You're jealous" He simply reply "Mwoh? How can you say that?" I asked him but I guess his right I'm jealous.

 

"Hyung you told me before that she's yours remember? That's why I came with a conclusion that you admiring her." He explain "I guess you are right Siwon I think I have a special feeling for her, from the first time that I saw her I feel that my heart beat faster than it used to be" I told him I think my brother understands me "I also feel the same way hyung when I saw her unnie" He told me with a smile on his face "I don't know what to do, I think that she confused right now" I told him I think I already need the help of my brother. "Hyung just tell her that you have a special feeling for her or just stay nice to her hyung" He advices me "It's too early to say that I love her even her will not going to believe in me. I guess I will stay nice at her" I told him "It's your choice hyung. I need to go to sleep now hyung good night" He told me and still with a smile in his face "Ok good night bro" I told him and with that he already go to his room while I'm in the living room I'm still thinking about her I can't stop thinking about her.

 

-Sorry for the short update:)