Chapter 5

My all is in you

Donghae's POV

 

Me and Yoona go to the nearest restaurant and this restaurant is one of my favorite restaurant here in Seoul. "So we're here Yoong I will find a table for the two us ok." I told her. "Ok Hae oppa" She told me. And when I already found a table for the two of us I asked she to seat and she obey. "So what do you want to order Yoong?" I asked her but I saw in her face that she looks sad and there's a part that she is shy. "As same as you oppa." She told me. After I order the food it takes how many minutes to come and after we eat I asked her for a walk in the park.

 

"Ah... Yoong look I'm so sorry for what happened a while ago maybe I'm just tired that's why I did that I'm really sorry." I told her in my sincere voice. "That's ok oppa I'm just confuse because I don't know why you changed your attitude because when I first saw you, you are kind and gentlemen but a while ago I can't understand." She told me and she hide her face. "That does why I’m saying sorry Yoong can you forgive me?" I asked her "That's ok oppa it's nothing." She told me but I know that is not ok. "I will buy you an ice cream so that you will feel better arasso." I told her with a smile on my face and I saw her that she also smiles at me and I'm already happy on that simple smile.

 

After how many minutes I asked her to go home because our work for tomorrow is so early so we need to take some rest. "So this is your house Yoong?" I asked her. "Yes oppa I need to go inside now oppa take care oppa good night." She told me with a smile and she bow at me. "Thank you Yoong good night." I told her and with that I already leave and I go to my house and take some rest.

 

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter:)