Chapter 17

My all is in you

Siwon's POV

I'm so shock when I saw Donghae hyung he is so fast. "Let's go I need to talk to Yoona" He told me and with that we rushed to her house. I knock on the door and Tiffany open it. "Siwon oppa" She told me I want to hug her but I can't "Can I talk to Yoona?" Donghae hyung asked a permission to Tiffany "You hurt my sister!" She shout at my hyung "Fany let my hyung to talk to her first so that they can fix the things that they don't understand, and let's fix our own problem" I told her and with that he allow Donghae hyung to talk to Yoona.

We are staying in their living room. "I'm so sorry oppa but he is not my boyfriend he is just my suitor and I don't love him" Tiffany explain to me "It's ok you don't need to explain to me besides I'm not your boyfriend" I told her and I saw on her face that she is dissapointed "But I want too" I told her, she look at me and I saw a tear falling down on her cheek. "You're changing me Tiffany, you showed me how to live and I'm here in front of you to tell you that I love you so much please accept my heart" I told her in my sincere voice, she can't speak maybe she was so shocked "Oppa I also love you" She told me and with that she hug me and I hug her back. Our problem is now solve I just hope that hyung and Yoona can solve there problem.

********************************

Donghae's POV

I enter to her room and I saw her crying hard on her bed. "Yoona" I call her "Why are you here? You should stay in Singapore with your girlfriend" She told me "I've loved to stay in Singapore but my girl leave me there so I follow her here in Seoul" I told her and I hold her hand she is now facing me I wipe the tears that falling down on her beautiful face. "But I saw you kissing a girl in Singapore!" She shout at me "Mwoh? Look Yoona you missinterpret that we're not kissing ok" I told her and when she is about to open I kiss her to shut her up "If there are 1000 steps between us just take one step and I'll take 999 to be with you" I told her and I saw her blush "Like what you did you left me in Singapore, did you know that I'm so worried because I don't have any idea where did you go" I told her and she hide her face on my chest "Mianhae oppa I thought that you are cheating on me" She said with a shy voice "I'm not going to do that, I love you so much" I told her and with that I kiss her again and hug her.


A/N:

Happy Birthday Lee Donghae:) Wish you all the best and God bless:) I hope that you are happy today. Stay healthy:)